Rochester, NY

#63 Jan 23, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a Pellet gun a gun ?
yes or no
yes
End of story.
You are the one who decided to try to make a caper out of the story by saying could it be Sheriff York's gun and posted a link. Thinking you were funny. Guess that back fired on you. Keep changing names and using your icons to agree with you. Some people just can't wait for the facts to come and have to put a spin on everything, WTG.
You must have caught or catch a ton of shyte in your life, cause you're awfully defensive.
Like the kid that flinches at sudden movements. Or a
The only person making a big deal out of this is you.......get a grip.
It's not a big deal you didn't know it wasn't a real gun.
puzzo

United States

#64 Jan 23, 2014
The kid was doing heroin. A mad dog. Law enforcement in this town is reactive instead of proactive
Mr Mildot

Akron, OH

#65 Jan 23, 2014
You'll put your eye out, you'll put your eye out...
Vincenzo

Pittsford, NY

#66 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your statement makes no sense at all.
Don't be apologetic. Say what you mean, but get you're facts straight before you run off at the mouth. Uninformed wimp.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#67 Jan 24, 2014
Something not right wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have caught or catch a ton of shyte in your life, cause you're awfully defensive.
Like the kid that flinches at sudden movements. Or a
The only person making a big deal out of this is you.......get a grip.
It's not a big deal you didn't know it wasn't a real gun.
I NEVER said that it was a REAL gun now did I, nope, just you making assumptions yet again.

Lets not forget your incredibly ridiculous statement that it could be Sheriff's York gun.

Nice try.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#68 Jan 24, 2014
Vincenzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be apologetic. Say what you mean, but get you're facts straight before you run off at the mouth. Uninformed wimp.
you are clueless.
and not very intimidating sitting behind Mom's keyboard.
did one of your party boys just get taken out?
Something not right

Rochester, NY

#69 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER said that it was a REAL gun now did I, nope, just you making assumptions yet again.
Lets not forget your incredibly ridiculous statement that it could be Sheriff's York gun.
Nice try.
Who cares, other than you, what you said or didn't say?
By your own account, you stated he had a gun. As it turns out it was a toy gun.
What's the problem?

Location hidden

#70 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>Who cares, other than you, what you said or didn't say?
By your own account, you stated he had a gun. As it turns out it was a toy gun.
What's the problem?
Are you still at your nonsense.

He did have a gun, a pellet gun is a gun, and they aren't toys by the way. They should be used by a responsible adult or under adult supervision. Something you should be under.

The only problem I see here is that you want to argue for no reason and turn this into something that it's not. Now if your only point is to be a troll,then I will say that you have succeeded.

And please stop with your flip flop nonsense. One minute you care what I say, the next you don't. Sorry but you can't have it both ways. Obviously you care, otherwise you wouldn't be flapping your gums like you are.
Something not right

Rochester, NY

#71 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still at your nonsense.
He did have a gun, a pellet gun is a gun, and they aren't toys by the way. They should be used by a responsible adult or under adult supervision. Something you should be under.
The only problem I see here is that you want to argue for no reason and turn this into something that it's not. Now if your only point is to be a troll,then I will say that you have succeeded.
And please stop with your flip flop nonsense. One minute you care what I say, the next you don't. Sorry but you can't have it both ways. Obviously you care, otherwise you wouldn't be flapping your gums like you are.
You're hilarious. They have the same warning on Nerf guns..LMAO
But you probably consider that a dangerous firearm too.

Still doesn't change the fact that he only had a toy gun.

Location hidden

#72 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You're hilarious. They have the same warning on Nerf guns..LMAO
But you probably consider that a dangerous firearm too.
Still doesn't change the fact that he only had a toy gun.
Now we're talking about Nerf guns, why, oh yeah because you have no common sense and have to put a spin on everything. Got it.

Still doesn't change the fact I said he had a gun, good lord, I didn't specify a firearm. You must have had a really hard time keeping up in school, did you graduate ?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#73 Jan 24, 2014
Making friends everywhere you go, huh Patriot!

You must have some social disorder that prevents you from talking to people without insulting them.

Some sort of Troll syndrome
Vincenzo

Pittsford, NY

#74 Jan 24, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
you are clueless.
and not very intimidating sitting behind Mom's keyboard.
did one of your party boys just get taken out?
Good one. You and Patriot have cornered the market on prepubescent insults. Putz.
Something not right

Rochester, NY

#75 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're talking about Nerf guns, why, oh yeah because you have no common sense and have to put a spin on everything. Got it.
Still doesn't change the fact I said he had a gun, good lord, I didn't specify a firearm. You must have had a really hard time keeping up in school, did you graduate ?
Here I'll give you the out you're looking for......

You skillfully used gun so ambiguously that it doesn't matter if he was armed with a caulk gun.
Lie Detector

La Grange, NC

#76 Jan 24, 2014
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Ignorant Redneck. The bank is publicly held and the CEO is Mr Van .... Not Jewish. Based on your logic I must assume all people from the sticks are married to their sister, have low IQ, several teeth missing, don't bathe, and enjoy cow tipping and sex with animals.
The jews are not in Banking ! I repeat the Jooows are not in banking ....

It was a broad based statement you TOOL !!!!! Go Blow Ben Bernanke you dumb ass .

. Enjoy Jew York ... Your statement is duely noted . The Jew is THE BANK . Hence , the Federal Reserve , Set up by the Jew Zionist . Goyem .
RachelFromCardSe rvices

Rochester, NY

#77 Jan 24, 2014
Its about time the cops started shooting white guys.

The RPD still have NEVER shot a white guy in all their history, even tho in the early 1900's some whites killed some RPD officers.
RachelFromCardSe rvices

Rochester, NY

#78 Jan 24, 2014
puzzo wrote:
The kid was doing heroin. A mad dog. Law enforcement in this town is reactive instead of proactive
I agree, the police in the burbs should start pulling over white guys and searching them,
like they do to blacks in the city.
Lie Detector

La Grange, NC

#79 Jan 24, 2014
I am watching .....Have a great day Twit .

Location hidden

#80 Jan 24, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Making friends everywhere you go, huh Patriot!
You must have some social disorder that prevents you from talking to people without insulting them.
Some sort of Troll syndrome
You obviously have the blinders on yet again. I haven't insulted anyone, you better go take a look at the other posters previous remarks because I don't see you attacking them, wonder why that is self proclaimed troll.......could it be you. Who knows, who cares, all I know is that you are a raving lunatic that has some sort of mental disorder.

Location hidden

#81 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Here I'll give you the out you're looking for......
You skillfully used gun so ambiguously that it doesn't matter if he was armed with a caulk gun.
Man are you reaching, Nerf gun, caulk gun, what's next for staple gun or maybe a hot glue gun. I like the hot glue gun one, then maybe we could glue your mouth and hands. That way you can't open your mouth and we could glue your hands to the table so you can't type. HA HA

WINNER .......WINNER.......WINNER
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#82 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have the blinders on yet again. I haven't insulted anyone, you better go take a look at the other posters previous remarks because I don't see you attacking them, wonder why that is self proclaimed troll.......could it be you. Who knows, who cares, all I know is that you are a raving lunatic that has some sort of mental disorder.
See, you can't even distinguish when you are being insulting.
I believe your point to be a valid one about the pellet gun is enough cause for law enforcement to shoot someone.
However, your method of getting your point across is so abrasive, that who would agree with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Agree to End Washington Square Park Pr... 14 min Bob McLonsberry 1
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 15 min Carl 3
Mayor demands answers on Castro firing 25 min Carl 17
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 25 min Diamond Daisy 7
Hero Minted in Canada... much like our Heroes 29 min Safe Act 2
White man Steals over $80,000 from State 36 min Abe Messed Up 2
White Woman Shot on Suburban Hayride 59 min Shelia 8
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs