Scottsville Residents Want Sex Offenders Out of Group Home

Posted in the Rochester Forum

CityRes

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2014
http://rochester.twcnews.com/content/news/719...

Well were are they going to live???

I'm sick of all these little communities that stand up and push to relocate sex offenders, when they all get moved into the city where no-one stands up cause there is already a lot of sex offenders all ready living there.

It's not right that our city kids have to live with soo many sex offenders around when these white suburban people don't have too.

If your town has arrested and charge and convicted sex offenders then when they get out of jail, your town should be giving them a place to live.
We don't want your trash.
It's a fact that there is more sex offenders living in our city then ones that lived in the city when convicted.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 9, 2014
We in the burbs don't want your trash also ......stop sending your city trash to our schools.

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2014
I agree with both of you on some points. If someone is found guilty being a sex offender he/she should be taken out and disposed of because even the government says they can't be "cured". As far as children going to school districts where their parents don't pay taxes and don't live, it shouldn't happen, it isn't fair for the people that worked their way up and have to pay much higher taxes than the people that hasn't. After all fair is fair, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 1 hr Chris Jenkins 6
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 1 hr Andrew 4
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 1 hr Andrew 4
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 1 hr Andrew 12
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 19
Gates Police Department LIES 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 150
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr nickbo13 272
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs