Shooting On St. Clair Sends Man To Hospital

Full story: 13WHAM 20
They report a man was shot several times in the torso on St. Clair Street around 4:15. He was taken into surgery at Strong Hospital. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Nothing new,typical for the city folks.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Nothing new,typical for the city folks.
You should stop the bull. Cant you see white america is leading the mass killings and many, black and white are affected. Let's just say white americans are nuts and excuse your behaviors. typical mass killers!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop the bull. Cant you see white america is leading the mass killings and many, black and white are affected. Let's just say white americans are nuts and excuse your behaviors. typical mass killers!
LOL, wait a second... you tell him to stop the bull, why don't you tell CC, Morality aka this aka that to stop the bull. You should remain neutral if you are going to interject. But instead you took sides and then throw an insult his way. WOW !!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 26, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, wait a second... you tell him to stop the bull, why don't you tell CC, Morality aka this aka that to stop the bull. You should remain neutral if you are going to interject. But instead you took sides and then throw an insult his way. WOW !!!!
Don't forget the two biggest and worst offenders. RFCBF and BDX.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 26, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
As for you Boris Karloff, why don't you just stop butting in and causing trouble! You are a one-sided bigot and a stupid commie Bolshevik!
Oh LOOK it's the smelly Democrat Obama lover. If anyone is butting in it would be you. I have been here from the start dummy. You're the one starting your BS you clown. Now go change your screen name again so you can continue looking stupid.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 26, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a crime being a democrat or backing Obama? Better than being a republican or should I say a commie! You turncoat! Take your conservative, republican, russian somewhere where the sun definitely does not shine!
What an idiot you, you have to be a drama queen. Lets see, nope not a republican, not a commie or turncoat. If you are going to use terms like commie or turncoat at least learn what they mean because right now you havent a clue.

Not a crime for being a Dummycrat or an Obama lover. Just shows me your lack of character and common sense. You are like reasoning with a drunk.......you can't.

So next time you reply, try to come up with something intelligent to say.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Honkey the Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical for city folks? Since you want to get technical, it's typical for a white suburban dweller person like you to be a racist towards city folks!
My uncle always told me never to trust any cracker. This comment summarizes it.
He said city folk, he never mentioned anything about race, but you did. I understand that you have nothing better to do with your life but do you have to prove it on a public forum ?
stank breath whites

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
He said city folk, he never mentioned anything about race, but you did. I understand that you have nothing better to do with your life but do you have to prove it on a public forum ?
who do you think pigpen is referring to when he means city folks? I'll let you answer that since you're acting as his lawyer.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think pigpen is referring to when he means city folks? I'll let you answer that since you're acting as his lawyer.
You act like you think you have some power over me by letting me speak. Thanks but you have no power over me nor will you tell me when to speak.

Now racist, seeing like to act as one. He could have said any number of names but he said city folk now didn't he. There are whites, Hispanics, Blacks, Latinos etc that reside in the city limits. They are city folk if they live there. You need to get thicker skin instead of assuming the worst all the time.
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#15 Dec 26, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like you think you have some power over me by letting me speak. Thanks but you have no power over me nor will you tell me when to speak.
Now racist, seeing like to act as one. He could have said any number of names but he said city folk now didn't he. There are whites, Hispanics, Blacks, Latinos etc that reside in the city limits. They are city folk if they live there. You need to get thicker skin instead of assuming the worst all the time.
I never said i had power to let you speak. But you came to pigpens defense, so i just assumed you would answer for him. Pigpen makes snide remarks about blacks you know he's not referring to whites or latinos. Thick skin? Not me. But I've seen you attack others without any motives.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I never said i had power to let you speak. But you came to pigpens defense, so i just assumed you would answer for him. Pigpen makes snide remarks about blacks you know he's not referring to whites or latinos. Thick skin? Not me. But I've seen you attack others without any motives.
I dont speak for anyone, he said city folks and you assumed he meant black. Maybe he did, but he didnt make any specific comment about blacks. And if he did then he would be doing the same the rest of the racists are when they can only bring up stories about whites. Please tell me you dont see that.

You have never seen me attack anyone. I do make comments to some people on here that act like two year olds, whiners, hypocrites and racists. Didnt know I needed a motive to comment on someones post. I dont have an agenda nor do I have a motive. I call it like I see it, plain and simple

Location hidden

#17 Dec 27, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a crime being a democrat or backing Obama? Better than being a republican or should I say a commie! You turncoat! Take your conservative, republican, russian somewhere where the sun definitely does not shine!
Waaa-waaa-waaa,are all of you wimpy libs cry babies? Sure looks like you Obama lovers are,lol.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>who do you think pigpen is referring to when he means city folks? I'll let you answer that since you're acting as his lawyer.
You must be Ms.Cleo now,what little losers most of you liberals are.Grow up sonny and grow some.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 27, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh LOOK it's the smelly Democrat Obama lover. If anyone is butting in it would be you. I have been here from the start dummy. You're the one starting your BS you clown. Now go change your screen name again so you can continue looking stupid.
Shame on you for calling him/her out.You know they can say and do anything they want because they are "entitled",lol! BTW: Don't ever say anything bad about their God Obama,after all he is their meal ticket.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 27, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to tell that bigot that his jewish heritage are the ones that are destryoing this country along with republican conservatives! He is as clueless as one can get! I was reading along these threads, and the dumb bigot didn't post anything in reguards of the firefighters that were killed! he is a naive blind bigot and he needs to wake up! This crime was mild compared to the Webster massacre.
What yet another lie Zippy? If you could read you would know that I have posted more than once on a couple of those threads.BTW:You sure do have a problem with jews,don't you?Seeing that I am not Jewish and you still rant with your racist crap about them makes me think that you had a jewish lover that threw you over for another male,could that be why you hate them so much? BTW: In case you didn't know,most jews are liberal democrats just like you Zippy.
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#21 Dec 27, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be Ms.Cleo now,what little losers most of you liberals are.Grow up sonny and grow some.
You should take your own advice. Anyone who puts down a certain race or class of people is far from mature. Do you really have a cabin in Victor, or are you really a senior citizen living in senior housing pretending you have it all?

Location hidden

#22 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You should take your own advice. Anyone who puts down a certain race or class of people is far from mature. Do you really have a cabin in Victor, or are you really a senior citizen living in senior housing pretending you have it all?
NO I don't have a cabin in Victor,never said Victor,it is in Wayne county.Yes I am a senior,but no I don't live in a senior housing apt,sometimes I think I would be better off because they do all of the repairs.Just so you know,like you don't already,I put down any person that is trash no matter what race they are,got it?

Location hidden

#25 Dec 27, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo, meant to say I never had a problem with jews
Sounds like you have many problems with Jews seeing that you use racist slurs about them all of the time Steve.You really should talk to someone so you can get help for your racist views.Just trying to be helpful.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 27, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have many problems with Jews seeing that you use racist slurs about them all of the time Steve.You really should talk to someone so you can get help for your racist views.Just trying to be helpful.
And all that bullcrap spewing out of a person who calls other people racist. his anti-semetic rants are outrageous!!!
stank breath whites

United States

#29 Dec 27, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>NO I don't have a cabin in Victor,never said Victor,it is in Wayne county.Yes I am a senior,but no I don't live in a senior housing apt,sometimes I think I would be better off because they do all of the repairs.Just so you know,like you don't already,I put down any person that is trash no matter what race they are,got it?
Put down trash? And you admit you put anybody down? You and trash have a lot in common. You say you're a senior, and trash smells when it gets old. Your attitude stinks and so does trash. Take yourselves out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 Wham Refuse to Include Mugshot of White Murd... 2 hr The Undesirables 2
Ferguson protestors burned down Midtown Plaza 2 hr Richard 3
Mayor Lovely Warren Angers RPD 2 hr Victor 48
pigpen, you can finally come to dinner 2 hr Carlos 15
'Tis the season for many shoppers but take care... 3 hr Aunt Sadie 5
White Inmate caught with pot in Livingston County 4 hr They Ruin Everything 2
Mayor Lovely Warren Removes Offensive Post 4 hr Sandra 14
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search