Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

so tell us the truth, what will you do if you do run into her?
Yeah, I thought so..... nothing, just another blow hard loud mouth with cyber keyboard muscles

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I'd tell her she's a f*kn disgrace.
An embarrassment to civilized society.
Lots of people have horrible childhoods and don't kill folks riding bikes.
And, they don't abandon their children.
Sheik Mush-a-room

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I'm not gonna defend Merkel. She had been drinking, was impaired, didnt have a license and should NOT have been driving. Hell, it wasn't even her car.

But if you are going 55 on Rte.250 and suddenly a person and bike lands infront of you, you can't automatically stop the car on a dime. It'd take AT LEAST 200 feet, and that's only if she had quick reflex. Yes she is culpable, but the brunt of the blame falls on Scumbo Scerbo.
Think about people in the city who are driving and a little black kid sudden runs out from between parked cars or swerves over on a bike, they have no way of braking in time.
I'm sure most of you have hit a dog, car, deer, squirrel or other road kill and had no opportunity to avoid it.
Just like about 2 yrs ago on Erie Station Rd. a bunch of kids were walking along the shoulder goofing around and one pushed the other kid who landed in the road and an approaching car had ZERO chance to swerve or brake in time to avoid hitting and killing the kid. The driver was totally sober and not on a phone.
So try an experiment today and drive 55. Pick a spot ahead like a tree or road sign and try to slam on the brakes when you get to it and see how long you skid before your car completely stops.

Again, I'm NOT defending this chick. But try to open your mind and see what can happen even to sober alert and licensed drivers.
Pale face dummy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Mush-a-room wrote:
I'm not gonna defend Merkel. She had been drinking, was impaired, didnt have a license and should NOT have been driving. Hell, it wasn't even her car.
But if you are going 55 on Rte.250 and suddenly a person and bike lands infront of you, you can't automatically stop the car on a dime. It'd take AT LEAST 200 feet, and that's only if she had quick reflex. Yes she is culpable, but the brunt of the blame falls on Scumbo Scerbo.
Think about people in the city who are driving and a little black kid sudden runs out from between parked cars or swerves over on a bike, they have no way of braking in time.
I'm sure most of you have hit a dog, car, deer, squirrel or other road kill and had no opportunity to avoid it.
Just like about 2 yrs ago on Erie Station Rd. a bunch of kids were walking along the shoulder goofing around and one pushed the other kid who landed in the road and an approaching car had ZERO chance to swerve or brake in time to avoid hitting and killing the kid. The driver was totally sober and not on a phone.
So try an experiment today and drive 55. Pick a spot ahead like a tree or road sign and try to slam on the brakes when you get to it and see how long you skid before your car completely stops.
Again, I'm NOT defending this chick. But try to open your mind and see what can happen even to sober alert and licensed drivers.
PURE POPPYCOCK!
2wheelzequalzfck tardz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Let's stop defending this brainless bimbo. Whe was too busy looking backwards at her "ex" popping wheelies that she didn't notice the day-glo pack of bikers on the shoulder. There were at least 2 other people in the SUV, but she chose to drive, unlicensed. They all had to visit a house in the penfield area to "pick up something". She lost her license for a reason. She's guilty of murder. She and her scum friends should all be in jail right now. Dani fled the scene of a murder. They're all worthless trash.
Pale face dummy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

2wheelzequalzfcktardz wrote:
Let's stop defending this brainless bimbo. Whe was too busy looking backwards at her "ex" popping wheelies that she didn't notice the day-glo pack of bikers on the shoulder. There were at least 2 other people in the SUV, but she chose to drive, unlicensed. They all had to visit a house in the penfield area to "pick up something". She lost her license for a reason. She's guilty of murder. She and her scum friends should all be in jail right now. Dani fled the scene of a murder. They're all worthless trash.
and they are all still walking around today. No one is in jail. How lucky are they? very. We have to waif for a trial, plea deal, conviction before justice is served? sucks!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

didn't LOSE her license, never HAD a license.
neither of them.
all reports are that he had a learner's permit and surrendered it in 2007 after 2 DWI's.
how about the owner of the SUV, leaving the scene?
Nip it in the Bud

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't LOSE her license, never HAD a license.
neither of them.
all reports are that he had a learner's permit and surrendered it in 2007 after 2 DWI's.
how about the owner of the SUV, leaving the scene?
That's right, if you catch a drink driving charge or conviction as a minor, you lose your license or permit until you are at least 21.
He never bothered to try and get it back once he was 21 cuz he was driving without it anyways.
I say charge his parents for aiding and abetting.
Hell SUE his family for enabling. I doubt you'll get much, I'm betting they are poor white trash.
Charles Manson

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Nip it in the Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, if you catch a drink driving charge or conviction as a minor, you lose your license or permit until you are at least 21.
He never bothered to try and get it back once he was 21 cuz he was driving without it anyways.
I say charge his parents for aiding and abetting.
Hell SUE his family for enabling. I doubt you'll get much, I'm betting they are poor white trash.
generational welfare leeches. eating from the food stamp table.
these white turds make the white race look realy bad.
Tex Watson

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Charles Manson wrote:
<quoted text>
generational welfare leeches. eating from the food stamp table.
these white turds make the white race look realy bad.
Charlie, have you forgotten that you wanted to start a race war with the Black Panthers so whites could exterminate blacks from the USA?

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

hint wrote:
2wheelz, if it's true she has had 3 DWI's you are absolutely correct. I couldn't find that info on her though, but I believe you. Don't misunderstand me, my only real sympathy goes to the victim.
The news I've been hearing and reading doesn't say anything about 3 DWI's for Merkel. But she has been arrested for stealing and assault. She has also served jail time.
2wheelzequalzfck tardz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Camaro SS-Autobot wrote:
<quoted text>
The news I've been hearing and reading doesn't say anything about 3 DWI's for Merkel. But she has been arrested for stealing and assault. She has also served jail time.
My bad I got the two scum confused. He supposedly had 3 DWIs plus an assortment of other charges. Merkel doesn't have a license, supposedly from 1 or 2 other DWI incidents. She also was convicted of using a stolen credit card to buy $2k worth of stuff. No wonder why they dated with so much in common.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

<quoted text>My bad I got the two scum confused. He supposedly had 3 DWIs plus an assortment of other charges. Merkel doesn't have a license, supposedly from 1 or 2 other DWI incidents. She also was convicted of using a stolen credit card to buy $2k worth of stuff. No wonder why they dated with so much in common.
Yea, that's it. That's what I meant when I said she was arrested for stealing. I also think she was arrested for stealing a TV. The 2 of them are so young and have been arrested so many times and been in jail and on probation so many times, one would think they would be smart enough to have learned "their lesson". Also the guy was just released from prison on July 5, 2012. So now he's in the hospital, busted up, and when he gets released from the hospital he's going straaight to jail, with NO BAIL. Not even one month out of prison and he screws up big time. And a very nice lady, mother, and wife is dead. Very sad for everyone involved.
a friend

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Shots Fired wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what happened.....The driver of the car wouldn't let the MC overtake him to safely pass on the LEFT or RIGHT. The MC hit the cyclist, the car then ran both over. The driver of the car then fled the scene and attempted to elude the police by ditching the car and hiding in a nearby neighborhood......nothing accidental about it.
I know the motorcyclist very well I grew up with him. Yes the car hit them both but the motorcyclist (my friend) was driving irratically. He was not denied passing the car (his girlfriend). She was driving and he was playing around (speeding up, slowing down, wheelies) and decided to pass her on the right and did not see the bicyclist. She did not ditch the car and hide in a nearby neighborhood. She fled the scene and the caught her a little ways away still driving.
a friend

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

ElDee wrote:
Sounds like the motorcyclist may be the same guy as in this troubling story from 2006...the age/hometown match up:
"A teenager and a man are facing charges following a bar brawl in East Rochester. Officials say 16-year-old Mark Scerbo of Penfield is accused of purposely hitting a patron of the Main Street bar with his car. Scerbo is charged with assault, leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, as well as other charges. He remains behind bars on bail of 15-thousand-dollars. Also charged in the fight is 22-year-old Juan Steele, also of Penfield." http://bit.ly/P7AsYL
yes sadly this is the same mark scerbo :(
a friend

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
This scumbag (I dont care if he's white, brown, yellow, red or black) should be sent away for life. He's a menace to society. He has a previous assault charge in E.Rochester a few yrs back and he also has this from 2007.
Teen Arrested After Two County Car Chase
(Victor, NY)-- A local teenager was arrested Monday after leading sheriff's deputies on a chase through two counties. The "Democrat and Chronicle" reports 17-year-old Mark Scerbo was charged with reckless endangerment, a felony, along with two misdemeanors. Scerbo was allegedly spotted speeding in the Ontario County Town of Victor. Deputies say they attempted to stop his vehicle, but he continued driving west, eventually ending up in the Town of Mendon. After failing to stop at an intersection, his vehicle became airborne and he allegedly fled the scene on foot. Scerbo was later arrested at his home in Penfield. He was arraigned in Victor Town Court and was sent to Ontario County Jail in lieu of bail.
Megan Merkel's parents in Greece must be so proud of her daughter dating this total dirt bag loser.
Yes hes screwed up but you DONT KNOW HIM! Dont talk trash about him or what hes done or anything until you know the full story of him, his life, and the crimes he has been involved in. All you know is what you are googling and what the news says. You werent there, you dont know him, his girlfriend, or the victim. you dont know anything so keep your mouth shut!
Steel City Steelers

Shafter, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Because her and her druggie pals needed to score dope, those two little kids dont get to have a childhood.

Boo hoo for the drug slut and her felony frienda because their lives are ruined....THEY CHOSE THAT...THOSE TWO LITTLE KIDS DID NOT.

I THINK THOSE SKANKS SHOULD BE RUN OVER FIRST BY THE FATHER ON A MOTORCYCLE AND THEN BY SCERBO IN HER SUV, THEN BLOW UP HER SUV WITH HIM INSIDE.

I SHOULD BE A DA.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes hes screwed up but you DONT KNOW HIM! Dont talk trash about him or what hes done or anything until you know the full story of him, his life, and the crimes he has been involved in. All you know is what you are googling and what the news says. You werent there, you dont know him, his girlfriend, or the victim. you dont know anything so keep your mouth shut!
Now you are sounding like a colored person. Yes they may have had bad lives and bad luck, but an adult person should know right from wrong. Especially after being arrested and in jail so many times. A persosn has to be smart enough to learn from their mistakes. Hell, the guy just got out of prison less than a month ago, you would think he wouldn't want to go back there.
Katie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the drunk drivers in the area that have killed or been killed over the past year or lets even say 10 years, show me one black one.
C Maybe because Most don't have cars. Loser . You are so arrogant it makes me sick
a friend

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

hint wrote:
Scerbo has just been charged with manslaughter. With his prior record and still being on parole, he will be going away for the full stretch this time I think on top of what he had left over from his previous sentence before he was released. I'm not sure if his MySpace page is still up, but one look at it if it is and you'll see that that it will be a good thing to get him off the streets. Merkel just seems to have been caught up with bad people. I feel sorry for her young children.
You dont know Mark at all. First of all he hasnt "lived a life a crime" as most people are saying. I grew up with the kid spent every waking moment of every day with him for years. He has kids too that he HASNT abandoned. And dont blame him on Megans mistakes she knew what she was doing and made her own choices!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 43 min RhondasB FoulTrash 5
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 58 min Hamburglar 9
Blacks raping random white women on Buffalo's w... 1 hr Hamburglar 1
The Strange Social Science of the Color Red 4 hr Lexie Lex 2
White Race is Out of Control 6 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 10
It's Summer and blacks be a rapin 7 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 2
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 8 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 5
•••
•••