Where are the Kimberly & Beck fans?

Where are the Kimberly & Beck fans?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Barney Fife

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2014
I thought you tards said they'd be "right back"?
When?
Glad they're gone.
Homophobic, ignorant racists.
Kimburly and Beck returns

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 12, 2014
They are going to be the new show on a local radio station very soon, there is a big change coming up. One local DJ's contract is up and wont be retained.
I cant say anymore due to a confidentiality clause and binding agreement.
Stedman

Pittsford, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2014
Kimburly and Beck returns wrote:
I cant say anymore due to a confidentiality clause and binding agreement.
But your willing to come here and share it. Loser.
Kimburly and Beck returns

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2014
Stedman wrote:
<quoted text>
But your willing to come here and share it. Loser.
I never disclosed my name, what radio company, what station, what timeslot or format they will be on.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2014
Kimburly and Beck returns wrote:
They are going to be the new show on a local radio station very soon, there is a big change coming up. One local DJ's contract is up and wont be retained.
I cant say anymore due to a confidentiality clause and binding agreement.
It's no secret ... you can find promo pictures online already!
http://www.interestment.co.uk/site/wp-content...

Since: Feb 14

Canandaigua, NY

#6 Aug 12, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
I thought you tards said they'd be "right back"?
When?
Glad they're gone.
Homophobic, ignorant racists.
Go ask them at the studio!
Floyd the Barber

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2014
There's a good chance Aunt Bea will be in Hustler too, but I ain't waitin'.
Otis

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2014
I tapped dat shit Floyd. Loved her biscuits.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
I thought you tards said they'd be "right back"?
When?
Glad they're gone.
Homophobic, ignorant racists.
They're not racists! I'm glad Kimberly is gone though.bIt gives her maniac self a chance to save her first marriage. She always rambled on the show and my husband hated her. Beck on the otherhand kinda stood up for the others in the studio and is gone.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not racists! I'm glad Kimberly is gone though.bIt gives her maniac self a chance to save her first marriage. She always rambled on the show and my husband hated her. Beck on the otherhand kinda stood up for the others in the studio and is gone.
Oh look, a fan ...
They are gone, why don't you follow them out of here!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a fan ...
They are gone, why don't you follow them out of here!
Clearly not a fan. I just liked Beck more than Maniac Kimberly!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly not a fan. I just liked Beck more than Maniac Kimberly!
either way, they are gone, go away with them ...
go ahead, close the door behind you!
mateus

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2014
LOL, they ARE coming back. They posted via Facebook. They, themselves, withdrew the page, but verified that it had been their posting and that they'd be returning. They're probably under a non-compete clause for a few months. And gimmeabreak about the "babies born with male-female genitalia--the "kid" in question was an unidentified high-school student, at an unidentified high school.
Radio is boring without them. Oh, and BTW, they were always very pro-gay or, as they said "all about the love."
NPR fan

Pittsford, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2014
I heard NPR is trying to cut a deal with them to co-host "All Things Considered". Great choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U of Rochester student on day 6 of hunger strik... 7 hr Bovenzi13 19
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 8 hr Bovenzi13 44
Iescapedny 8 hr Bovenzi13 6
RPD Officers Show Of Force To Intimidate Judge ... 8 hr Bovenzi13 15
LMAO, Kim calls Trump a deranged DOTARD 8 hr IescapedNY 2
Trump Makes Up Fake Country - Has Dementia 8 hr Trump took a dump 14
Maria to blast Lakeland, Fla! 8 hr IescapedNY 6

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages