Fuccillo car dealership

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jasmine

Henrietta, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2009
My stomach turns when this slob of a man comes on with that idiot bimbo Caroline. First of all he is old enough to be her grandfather. Sickening. I wouldn't buy a thing from him or that other fat slob who now has his grandaughter pimping for him. At least he isn't bouncing his ugly mug up and down on a bed anymore with his fake mother and brother.
RalphK

Henrietta, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2009
I have to agree.
Hoover

AOL

#3 Sep 6, 2009
what is everyone from penfield on the forum?
Dyson

AOL

#4 Sep 6, 2009
I can't stand with one of these guys you are talkin about. Hate the commercials.
spechalagent

AOL

#5 Sep 6, 2009
Guy can't even tuck his shirt in. Arogant slob is right, yelling at us thru the TV. Stop yelling man, it's irritating.
The Man

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 6, 2009
The guy is a freakin' slob...
Wouldn't buy a car from this ahole if he was the last dealer on Earth..
Move back to Seneca Falls and STFU...
Kanga

Arlington, VA

#7 Sep 6, 2009
Caroline Renfro is a paid actress (I use the term loosely). These people need to go away. Who buys a car from this place?
Jerry

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 7, 2009
OMG!!! I gotta agree. Poor Caroline is being treated like a hooker for hire on those god awful commercials.
Hangover

Batavia, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2009
I can't stand this guy, he tries so hard to be this Tony Soprano look alike, anyone buying a car from him needs their head to be examined, if no one buys from him= he will go away...and his annoying yelling, I actually flip the channel when he comes on, its that bad
Ainsley

AOL

#10 Sep 7, 2009
He is annoying. But what is sickening is how all the dealerships now have idiotic bimbos sitting on the cars etc. Are they for real? Dirty old men. It's insulting.
Gareson

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2009
I couldn't agree more with the posters here who find these commercials annoying. O.K., Billy Fuccillo, in this day and age we all have the internet and know the deal. Caroline is an actress and does not run your Kia dealership...Tom is your marketing guru and does not sell Hyundais. Anyone with a monitor and an internet connection can find this out- stop frikken pretending like they are your employees. I wish we would all tell everyone we know about this scam. I am all for capitalism and inventive marketing, but it is like Parks told Fuccillo: "O.K., here is the marketing strategy, act like an annoying a$$ on t.v. and we'll sell lots of cars".

Utterly ridiculous- are his 15 minutes of fame over yet? Jeez. Enough.
Jai

Stratford, CT

#12 Sep 7, 2009
What about the newer commercial where the fatty pig fatty says, "are you gpnna beat the sh*t out of Caroline?". At first I thought I heard it wrong, but no, he did say that.
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2009
hes successful for being all the things ppl call him
Specter

AOL

#14 Sep 8, 2009
CAroline needs to lose weight and take acting lessons. And so does he.
Specter

AOL

#15 Sep 9, 2009
I go to watch my favorite show sex and the city and that fool has a 1/2 hour infomercial on. I was furious!
guy

Fairport, NY

#16 Sep 9, 2009
Dont hate the guy because he is successful.
Maddy

AOL

#17 Sep 12, 2009
I don't hate him because he is successful. I despise these dirty old men with these young girls. It's gross. I despise being yelled at every 5 minutes. I despise a man who can't even tuck his shirt in but wants me to come buy a car. Get off my tV.
The Man

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2009
guy wrote:
Dont hate the guy because he is successful.
You bet.

We hate him because he's a douche bag fat a$$ loudmouth.
Stanford

AOL

#19 Sep 12, 2009
lol, and he is a pimp with that idiot Caroline. At least get a woman, not a child if you can't do it well enough yourself.
AND STOP SCREAMING. It is obnoxious. Who came up with your ad campaign? Fire him!
The Man

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 12, 2009
I guess some people have no problem spending large amounts of cash with some clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 1 min Lyingbastard 37
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 7 hr Greece Guy 401
White Suburban Cop Steals Thaosands (Oct '13) 8 hr Stringbean 15
Speed to stay 30 on Canandaigua's Main Street 9 hr LonsberrysDaddie 1
The Reason Why Only the NYS Troopers Have Old Cars 9 hr Dysfunctional 11
Wease picks his fights 11 hr Slammner 60
White Man Cuts Off Wife's Head and Pull White M... 13 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages