Mayor sorta, kinda apologizes? Nope!

Mayor sorta, kinda apologizes? Nope!

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2014
So, Mayor Ditzy calls that an apology??? She "apologizes" for not having focus but doesn't apologize for her bold faced lie? If this is what we can expect from her, the city is in deep crap.
Grady Stiles

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 21, 2014
It has been brought to the attention of NBG, that Mayor Lovely has declared that she will routinely having lunch at the RCSD, with students. We promise you be the first on the scene to report on the resulting chaos.
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2014
This:

http://www.wdkx.com/media/WDKX%20Wake%20Up%20...

You know.
Goin'
In 20 days we made all these accomplishments.
We made significant accomplishments
I'm gonna go back to see the president.
Doin'
Wonderin'
Talkin'
Thinkin'
Grandpa
Chilren
Gonna
Ya know
Extreme team
It's been a tough 20 days and I lost focus
Re: King: Had he not did what he did

She sat down and spoke with victims of violence?
Did she talk with the victims of her husbands armed robbery?

Did Warren REALLY interview someone who didn't accept a job due to others talking about the city's demise? Really?

The WDKX dj's are much better spoken than Warren.

Warren takes credit for the grocery store, downtown MCC campus, Costco. Yet, she had NO influence on these projects.
GetItRight

Pittsford, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Grady Stiles wrote:
It has been brought to the attention of NBG, that Mayor Lovely has declared that she will routinely having lunch at the RCSD, with students. We promise you be the first on the scene to report on the resulting chaos.
She's only talking about the RCSD students in the urban suburban program. Not the kids actually attending city schools.
The man

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2014
Grady Stiles wrote:
Fab! She will eat the same slop as the kids eat.
She will also be forced to eat a 400 calorie gov.-sanctioned lunch
Bon appetite!
Doug

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2014
This Mayor has been delusional so far. Inarticulate, child like and delusional. This may be the worst start of any mayor nationally. She needs to regroup, and get it together.
The man

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2014
Doug wrote:
This Mayor has been delusional so far. Inarticulate, child like and delusional. This may be the worst start of any mayor nationally. She needs to regroup, and get it together.
Agreed. Delusional is a perfect description. She spent the first 20 days doing nothing?
She needs to get to work.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Doug wrote:
Inarticulate....that about sums it up.
Most of what comes out of a politicians mouth is a load. Even when everyone in the room knows it. We will be forgiving as long as, the delivery is palatable and plausible. Unscripted interviews and press conferences are going to be the Mayor's "Achilles Heal"
Your Honor......find yourself an EXPERIENCED press secretary!
Ya Know

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2014
"I did it all for the City of Rochester...."
Doug

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2014
Doug wrote:
She needs me.

I could step forward and explain that the Mayor was misquoted, misinterpreted, she's doing everything that is in the best interests of the city and its citizens, the Mayor works 24/7 to make Rochester a better place etc.

My credentials: topix poster, not above an aggressive bald face lie to make or win a point, unethical without a conscious, or fear of retribution. Own a couple of Men's Warehouse suits, shower almost daily. Could send Rachael Barnhart packing, or impress her (Mayor's choice). Understand some ebonics, so I could translate her thoughts to the voters/press.

Call me. I need to give Marketplace Mall security two weeks notice and turn in my uniform.
Charles

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jan 22, 2014
No fast Ferry on her watch. It will be the Titanic. She is just not qualified for the job.
Nick Jr

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to skip a lot of meals.
Sorry everyone.....my sister started dating a black guy and it has sent Dad over the edge.
I'll try and get over to his place to take the computer away again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 1 hr Dave vail 8
Trump's shrinking electoral map 1 hr josephbarkley 18
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 1 hr josephbarkley 8
Top 10 reasons why Rochester is terrible 1 hr josephbarkley 37
Chilly Nights Coming To CrapChester! 1 hr josephbarkley 32
How safe is your beach? 1 hr josephbarkley 24
Park Ave Fest 4 hr josephbarkley 138

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance