Rochester man faces charges in 3 robb...

Rochester man faces charges in 3 robberies

There are 7 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Rochester man faces charges in 3 robberies. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Rochester police have arrested a man suspected of committing three robberies on the east side of the city early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Just remember how safe the city is.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
Just remember how safe the city is.
I can remember back when I lived on Rocket and N.Goodman and I never had to lock my apartment or car, that was the good old days for sure. It did help that Sammy G's mom lived right up the street from me, if you know what I mean.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted textIt did help that Sammy G's mom lived right up the street from me, if you know what I mean.
So you were doing Sammy G's mom? Is that what you're implying?
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were doing Sammy G's mom? Is that what you're implying?
Then the lowlife troll speaks out. You wouldn't have the guts to say that to Sammy's face if he was still alive sonny. Come to think of it you wouldn't have the guts to say that to me either. Typical libertard.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>Then the lowlife troll speaks out. You wouldn't have the guts to say that to Sammy's face if he was still alive sonny. Come to think of it you wouldn't have the guts to say that to me either. Typical libertard.
You long for the days when you lived on Goodman and Rocket. Why don't you move back? The area still exists. Or are you too content living in your "sector?"
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You long for the days when you lived on Goodman and Rocket. Why don't you move back? The area still exists. Or are you too content living in your "sector?"
I will be the first one to say that I enjoyed living there so what? You have to remember that was 40+ years ago before the area became crime infested and looking like a slum. I am happy where I live now. Do you still enjoy living in the South Wedge? Do you have to lock your house and car 24/7/365? Do you like hearing the distance gun shots or the fights at the bar down the block from you almost every night? Could it be you like hearing the cop cars racing around like crazy? Maybe you like hearing the ambulances wailing their way to the bullet repair centers near you? If you like all of those things good for you enjoy it, I'll enjoy my nice safe quite neighborhood. Your point was what again?
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2013
Classic Chimp Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
By the way, do you know if Torpy & Taylor ever got out of prison?
Tommy got out about 2 years ago, not sure about Taylor. I saw him at a friends house just after he was released and he hasn't changed much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty Whites Don't Wash Their Hand After Going ... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
2 White Thugs Pull The White Mentally Insane Card 3 hr Rhondas Other Friend 3
News Dinolfo favored for county executive 3 hr Rhondas Other Friend 3
White Suburban Student Causes School to go into... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
The VERBAKEL EFFECT 3 hr VerbakeLIES 36
NY cracks down on drivers for passing stopped s... 3 hr PhukTheRPD 1
White Guy Missing, Friends Looking For Him 3 hr RFCBF 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE