Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2013
God bless the rap videos where these clowns have learned and think holding a gun side ways is how you aim. I have actually tried this at a gun range and let me tell you it doesn't work.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
God bless the rap videos where these clowns have learned and think holding a gun side ways is how you aim. I have actually tried this at a gun range and let me tell you it doesn't work.
That is so funny! I was actually going to put that in my original post!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Apr 24, 2013
People from ALL walks of life, young & Old have lost their minds!!!!!!

http://wblk.com/disturbing-condom-challenge-i...

I'm absolutely disgusted.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Check out this map....Holy Wow! What say you, Classless? Huh? Huh?

http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/map/r...
T_LaBella

Penfield, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Check out this map....Holy Wow! What say you, Classless? Huh? Huh?
http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/map/r...
Thanks. Seeing those horrendous numbers as an inforgraphic is far more revealing than in print. As you drill down on the city, it is staggering. Putting aside that every stat is a crime against another person, it is a brilliant way of understanding where the bulk of the problem originates from. We have big problems in our little backwater city.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2013
T_LaBella wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Seeing those horrendous numbers as an inforgraphic is far more revealing than in print. As you drill down on the city, it is staggering. Putting aside that every stat is a crime against another person, it is a brilliant way of understanding where the bulk of the problem originates from. We have big problems in our little backwater city.
The Hudson/Ave. D neighborhood is a very, very scary place to be. This is why I get so peeved about certain posters scouring the national news looking for white crimes when we have these staggering numbers right here in Rochester. These are only the murders. I can't even imagine what the map would look like if it included those who were shot, stabbed etc. and survived. Unreal.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
That hot brass sure does hurt when it nails you in the face also. The cops should start to look for perps with small burn marks on their faces to make their job easier,LOL. Just saying.

#10 Apr 24, 2013

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#11 Apr 24, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
People from ALL walks of life, young & Old have lost their minds!!!!!!
http://wblk.com/disturbing-condom-challenge-i...
I'm absolutely disgusted.
This is a bit off-topic, but can you imagine what blacks would say if a station with a call sign of WWHT arose?(that's seriously what 93.7 WBLK stands for, WBlack)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 24, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Didn't you say that you weren't going to reply to any of my posts CC? Another lie from the racist troll of Rochester? How about commenting about the crimes that happened last night in the city instead of making comments that has no connection to the thread? I know that you would never say anything about the perps that has ruined the once safe/great city of Rochester because it hits too close to home,your home,not mine. Just saying.

#13 Apr 24, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bit off-topic, but can you imagine what blacks would say if a station with a call sign of WWHT arose?(that's seriously what 93.7 WBLK stands for, WBlack)
But did you watch the video, though......????

Ewwww!!

#14 Apr 24, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you say that you weren't going to reply to any of my posts CC? Another lie from the racist troll of Rochester? How about commenting about the crimes that happened last night in the city instead of making comments that has no connection to the thread? I know that you would never say anything about the perps that has ruined the once safe/great city of Rochester because it hits too close to home,your home,not mine. Just saying.
The LYNCH MOB is out in full force, ya'll doing a real good job. I don't need to jump on that bandwagon. I know there is crime in Rochester. You do you and let me do ME!!!
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 24, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Classic CC so the city has a bad night with apes gone wild and CC posts on the same thread a white crime in Indianapolis to funny thank you for the laughs!
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#18 Apr 24, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>The Hudson/Ave. D neighborhood is a very, very scary place to be. This is why I get so peeved about certain posters scouring the national news looking for white crimes when we have these staggering numbers right here in Rochester. These are only the murders. I can't even imagine what the map would look like if it included those who were shot, stabbed etc. and survived. Unreal.
Why would a suburban racist republican like you hang out in that neighborhood? Is there something you like over there? You trash the city every chance you get and you're bring up that part of the city like you dwell there. You either live there or you were looking for drugs or your body to sell, Missy!

Location hidden

#20 Apr 24, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a suburban racist republican like you hang out in that neighborhood? Is there something you like over there? You trash the city every chance you get and you're bring up that part of the city like you dwell there. You either live there or you were looking for drugs or your body to sell, Missy!
bwahahahahaha! Nice try...but nope. I was merely referring to the crime map I posted a link to and the vast amount of murders that have occurred in that area. But you gave me a good laugh with your lame, failed attempt at trying to ins ult me, riDICulous! Thanks for that! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Family Tries To Squat In Brighton House (Feb '13) 15 min InvisiblyDisabled 12
Service Dog Without Service Vest Gets Kicked ou... 19 min Rhondas Friend 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
White man throws play center at woman 2 hr The_ Patriot_USA 2
whites and non whites. 2 hr Alex12321 10
Rochester covering workers' gender reassignment 2 hr TerryE 169
Exclusive Video Of Drunk Driving Druggie Mom Sh... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••