Man accused of choking, plunging screwdriver into head of man on Tacoma Street

Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

Police have arrested a man in connection to a homicide Wednesday on Tacoma Street in Rochester.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

No comment from Rhonda or his/her crew yet? Gee,I wonder why,lol!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

President Obozo and Cuomo jr MUST immediately pass a law banning all "Assault Screwdrivers"

No screwdrivers allowed within the city limits.

Lives depend on it

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

They got him already! I said on the other thread that it's gotta be record time!

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Tacoma...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you comment on it instead of looking for Rhonda? Me thinks you are looking for trouble. You still owe her an apology for calling her a welfare recipient. You do nothing but attack on here and you don't care who you offend. Have some feelings for a change, but that's tyical of YOUR type!
WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA,go cry someplace where someone might care wimp.You commies are all alike,cry and whine when they don't like what someone says or what they do,so sad,lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you republican retard! Someone ought to ship you far away out of the country in a box! Hope you are happy when you get there!
piglet

Someone pee in your corn flakes this morning?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
piglet
Someone pee in your corn flakes this morning?
The little socilist commie troll always act like someone peed in his/her corn flakes everyday.Typical wimpy Obama lover,lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mug shot compliments YNN

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/639...

Sounds like a Romantic relationship gone bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
Pigbutt, if I had a buck for very racist insult you throw on here everyday, you would have retired me by now! To the both of you, I am in a great mood. I am taking my wife out to the finest restuarant on this Valentine's Day. Don't get mad a me because you both are lonely racist trolls. It is evident by the amount of posts and what you post on here.
Iescape, you are noth but a ignorant racist republican who cannot keep his little mouth shut! I stand by what i meant by shipping you out of the county in a box. Do us all a favor and leave.
Pigbutt, you are a ignorant jewish bigot who doesn't like anyone or anything including yourself. You need to bow down and kiss Rhonda's rump, in fact, if it were up to me, I would make you eat her poop. You are what you eat, like they say, so try it, you might like it.
I am happy that you are taking your "wife" Bob out to dinner tonight,after all he deserves it for putting up with your B/S. You are not man enough to even threaten me in person Stevie so how do you think you could force me to do anything at all? Now be a good little commie bigot and play with your Obama blow up doll,loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I am happy that you are taking your "wife" Bob out to dinner tonight,after all he deserves it for putting up with your B/S. You are not man enough to even threaten me in person Stevie so how do you think you could force me to do anything at all? Now be a good little commie bigot and play with your Obama blow up doll,loser.
Baw haw haw

I can almost picture piglet/rePIGpublican playing with a blow up Obama doll. Not a pretty sight....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop with all your name calling. Kids constantly does that. Are you a kid?
Then you must be a kid seeing you do it all of the time Zippy.Just saying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Baw haw haw
I can almost picture piglet/rePIGpublican playing with a blow up Obama doll. Not a pretty sight....
Don't think about it too long or you might go blind.Still wouldn't surpise me if either one of them has a really big picture of their God "O" hanging some place in their home.Each to their own I guess or maybe better them than me,lol!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retired RPD Captain's Murder Sentencing a Disgrace 22 min Shirley 4
Diversity In the RPD 28 min BillT 21
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 58 min Cold hard facts 1
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 59 min Helen 45
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr Diamond Daisy 118
The RPD will NEVER wear body cameras 1 hr TedS 14
Civic Center garage 1 hr Reckless 3

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••
•••