22 Year old Ditz gets a FREE Pass....

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No sex offender status?

High School cheerleading coach Megan Crafton, 22, cut a plea deal with prosecutors after admitting that she had performed oral sex on a 17-year-old student. In return for a guilty plea of “conducting performance harmful to minors,” Crafton will not be forced to register as a sex offender

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/chee...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You and I know the real reason why she got a free pass.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Panther wrote:
You and I know the real reason why she got a free pass.
Let me guess.....

A) White privilege
B) Affirmative Action
C) The Race Card

hmmm.....this is a difficult choice.

Help me out here.....please?!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.....
A) White privilege
B) Affirmative Action
C) The Race Card
hmmm.....this is a difficult choice.
Help me out here.....please?!
All of the above. That is a difficult choice.
west 4th lake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

17 is legal.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Don't try telling any of our ignorant black posters anything truthful. They won't believe you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Cons...
MJW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, but this was Indiana, wasn't it? The age of consent there is 16. For some reason the DA and her attorney worked out a deal.

I would guess it's because she's female. For some odd reason, you don't see the women charged as a sex offender as much as the men.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Does any read the article before commenting?

Quote

"The age of consent in Indiana is 16 years of age, but state employees are prohibited from having sexual relationships with anyone under the age of 18 whom they oversee.

“Even though he wasn’t a cheerleader that she had, he was still in the system as a student, which put her in a position of authority, which made it illegal,”


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/chee...

S/N

I bet he was very happy & pleased with the BJ but made the mistake of bragging about it at school.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
Does any read the article before commenting?
Quote
"The age of consent in Indiana is 16 years of age, but state employees are prohibited from having sexual relationships with anyone under the age of 18 whom they oversee.
“Even though he wasn’t a cheerleader that she had, he was still in the system as a student, which put her in a position of authority, which made it illegal,
It IS apparent that they DON'T bother to actually READ the ARTICLE. Instead they show THEIR ignorance by responding to MY comment.

Clearly the reason why I don't respond.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Go Figure wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot seriously you claim to know how courts work and then get upset with this case?
And YOU can bend over and take it with NO grease.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This didn't even happen in NY?

The woman that complains when people post stories about blacks from outside NY did exactly what she complains about and posted a story from outside NY...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eddie wrote:
This didn't even happen in NY?
The woman that complains when people post stories about blacks from outside NY did exactly what she complains about and posted a story from outside NY...
Just another clueless, incendiary, off-topic rant by the ignorant that trolls this forum.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eddie wrote:
This didn't even happen in NY?
The woman that complains when people post stories about blacks from outside NY did exactly what she complains about and posted a story from outside NY...
She/he does it all of the time,but God forbid if anyone else does it,typical two faced racebaiting Obozo lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 1 hr Slammer 147
Nasty and Stupid people 3 hr This population 1
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 4 hr Failed White Culture 164
Wegmans will stop selling marlin (Jun '09) 6 hr intheknow 61
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,276
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••