Black man charged with Cedarwood Towe...

Black man charged with Cedarwood Towers Murder

Posted in the Rochester Forum

dew47944

Rochester, NY

#1 May 7, 2014
A Rochester black man has been arrested and charged with murder following a fatal shooting at the Cedarwood Towers Apartments on East Main Street.
James Johnson, 27, of Rochester is charged with second-degree murder.
Police say Johnson shot and killed Tyler Cody in the entranceway of the Cedarwood Towers Apartments on East Main Street on April 30. Investigators say Johnson and Cody may have been involved in some sort of argument prior to the shooting.

dew47944

Rochester, NY

#2 May 7, 2014
"Another one bites the dust."
gman

Rochester, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
Such a worthless species of parasites. If we just quit feeding them they would die off quickly.
Bundy Wins

Rochester, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
You guys have it wrong Rhonda said it was a white guy from the burbs!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...
dew47944

Rochester, NY

#5 May 7, 2014
Rhonda needs glasses. He's a negro.
Yahoo has his pix.
keyword Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#6 May 7, 2014
Two of Rhonda's relatives gunned down like wild animals this week. Two of Rhonda's relatives hunted down like wild murdering animals this week. Two of Ronda's relatives charged with murder this week and looking at 25 to life in the zoo keepers cage.
Whats wrong with your relatives Rhonda?

What will the weekends warm weather bring? 81 Friday? Be carefull if you dare venture out to the Lilac fest.
keyword Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#8 May 7, 2014
Three black mans charged with armed robberie today after robbing nice white inocent city man. Hunted down like wild animals and caught by zoo keepers in the town of Henrietta. Black men now residing in city zoo awaiting permaneant placement. at state zoo.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#9 May 7, 2014
They never miss a day of committing felonies. Small percent of the population, huge percent of the problem.
goodgollie

Ithaca, NY

#11 Thursday Jul 9
Another one bites the dust?? You should've been the one... at least he genuinely cared about people, his friends, family and kids. I still miss him daily....
Andy
#12 Thursday Jul 9
goodgollie wrote:
Another one bites the dust?? You should've been the one... at least he genuinely cared about people, his friends, family and kids. I still miss him daily....
Sure. Sure. Sure. We all miss him. When's the candlelight vigil? Are t-shirts ready?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Cop Shot Black Man in Head for NO Front P... 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Town of Gates Calling Blacks Shady 7 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 5
News Clergy on Patrol program in effect 8 hr Waste of Resources 6
News I-Team 10 investigation: Notoronious sex offend... (Dec '08) 9 hr Ha Ha 42
Wease picks his fights 10 hr stu gatz 44
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 15 hr Knockout Pete 398
Another LYING COP Caught in the ACT 15 hr Gods Property 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages