Jews Are Taking Over
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hymie

Fairport, NY

#25 Dec 2, 2013
Hey rePIGpublican, Jews and the Democratic party are synonymous. You know that. An overwhelming number of Jews vote democrat.
Anonymous

United States

#26 Dec 2, 2013
Hymie wrote:
Hey rePIGpublican, Jews and the Democratic party are synonymous. You know that. An overwhelming number of Jews vote democrat.
Yes, but pigpen is an exception! I worked with jews who are conservative Republican
Anonymous

United States

#27 Dec 2, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>Look the stats up loser and you might see that most of the Jews are liberal democrats just like you. Still mad for being dumped aren't you?
I'm not your friend, you ignorant conservative! What are you anyways? F--ked up?
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 2, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am! Didn't change my name, but YOU did! Are you mouthing off with your racist rants again? Lose the racist hate, pigpen, you might go far in life!
The only one that is posting anything racist or bigoted is you troll. Show me where I posted anything that is/was racist or stop lying and keep your hateful mouth shut. Now are you going to run to the mods again and try to get my posts pulled? You might want to be careful as your posts are all racist and will get removed skippy. Seems that is the way you roll, can't stand on your own two feet so get someone else to fight your battles, typical.
Anonymous

United States

#29 Dec 2, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>The only one that is posting anything racist or bigoted is you troll. Show me where I posted anything that is/was racist or stop lying and keep your hateful mouth shut. Now are you going to run to the mods again and try to get my posts pulled? You might want to be careful as your posts are all racist and will get removed skippy. Seems that is the way you roll, can't stand on your own two feet so get someone else to fight your battles, typical.
So I guess you're using multiple names huh, pigpen? Blew your own cover! What are are you going to do, report me? Just like a racist coward. I fight my own battles, you can't talk. You accuse others for being the way you are, piggy! All you do is attack city residents and minorities and make snide stereotypes. You're so "above" city residents and minorities. That is why I hate you! If that isn't racist, I don't know what is! You fool!
Anonymous

United States

#31 Dec 2, 2013
RocSavages wrote:
<quoted text>
No one attacks city residents and minorities more than city residents and minorities. They have been doing a bang up job lately. BUT. As usual total fail. Learn how to F ING shoot.
Total loosers cant do anything right.
I'm talking about attacking verbally, you nitwit! No time for being a smart ass!
Anonymous

United States

#33 Dec 2, 2013
RocSavages wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the mis understanding. My mistake. I am talking about the city res & minorities constant shooting,stabbing, killing each other. After rereading your post I see you were talking about verbal attacks.
Did you see the news tonight? Another one shot and they say it's serouse.
Next time read the whole thread before you post. Run along now, my lad.
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#34 Dec 2, 2013
RHONDUH ?
Rabbi Rabinowitz

Rochester, NY

#35 Dec 3, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you're using multiple names huh, pigpen? Blew your own cover!
Funny how he charges screen names and then starts replying to himself.......same thing he accuses Rhonda of.
What a fool.
Hyme Gimmegold

Iraq

#36 Dec 3, 2013
All this name changing is par for the course.
Diamond Daisy does it all the time and everyone loves her.
Pichas Lottapenny

Iraq

#37 Dec 3, 2013
Poor example ... Diamond Daisy is Crazy.
Nobody likes her.
Marty

Fairport, NY

#38 Dec 3, 2013
Pichas Lottapenny wrote:
Poor example ... Diamond Daisy is Crazy.
Nobody likes her.
Ha Ha... is that you? Your new name is great. I was totally fooled. You gave it away with Diamond Daisy. She is effen nuts.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#39 Dec 3, 2013
Rabbi Rabinowitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he charges screen names and then starts replying to himself.......same thing he accuses Rhonda of.
What a fool.
Why so upset zippy? You pukes have been changing your names from day one and when someone else does it all you do is cry about it, you are a joke. How many names have you and the rest of your group used Rhonda, 10-20-30 or more? Well too darn bad that you don't like it when someone plays your sick little game troll.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#40 Dec 3, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you're using multiple names huh, pigpen? Blew your own cover! What are are you going to do, report me? Just like a racist coward. I fight my own battles, you can't talk. You accuse others for being the way you are, piggy! All you do is attack city residents and minorities and make snide stereotypes. You're so "above" city residents and minorities. That is why I hate you! If that isn't racist, I don't know what is! You fool!
I didn't "blow my cover" loon, if I wanted to try to "hide" I would have done it without a problem. Unlike you and the rest of your "buddies" I don't give a damn what some of the posters(you, Rhonda, ect.) care or say. I'm not a little touchy-feely cry baby like you that cries and screams when someone uses multiple names like you do. You say that I feel above other people you are wrong, again, but I do know that I am above you by your racist hateful rants friend. I must of said something in my post about getting help that really upset you, sorry if I hit a nerve, the truth sure can hurt sometimes can't it sonny. Now be a good little bigot and let the adults talk. Thank you.----- P.S.: Take my advice in my other post friend, you need to let go of all of your hate as it is eating you up inside.
Just a Thought

San Jose, CA

#41 Dec 3, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't "blow my cover" loon, if I wanted to try to "hide" I would have done blah blah blah
Put your thoughts in a couple of sentences. Doubtful anybody is reading your proclamations, Mr PigPen. Boring.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#42 Dec 3, 2013
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your thoughts in a couple of sentences. Doubtful anybody is reading your proclamations, Mr PigPen. Boring.
I wouldn't bet on that. He reads and then reads them again so he can try to come back with a attack. That is the nature of the beast.
Pichas Lottapenny

Iraq

#43 Dec 4, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha... is that you? Your new name is great. I was totally fooled. You gave it away with Diamond Daisy. She is effen nuts.
LOL, yeah ... you caught me.
I think that some of these names are funny ... they make all this drama kinda fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Rochester family murder trial, jury wrestles... 3 min IescapedNY 6
Congress To Limit Trump's War Power 39 min IescapedNY 7
Rochester man shot on Thurston Rd Friday night 2 hr CityRes 6
US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea 3 hr Darnell 26
Why Such Hesitation In A Rideout Conviction? 3 hr PenInHand 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 3 hr StickInBum 140
News In protecting children from lead, Toledo needs ... 3 hr StickInBum 10

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance