Jews Are Taking Over
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GhettoTrash

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Rhonda you are pure GHETTO trash. You do represent your people well though!
adjadh

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Nov 28, 2013
this chump is Very Unthankful for her computer --it's her only friend ---

What a lonely girl
Hymie

Penfield, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Jews taking over? Who do I call to get in on it?
Warren

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Nov 30, 2013
as mayor i will head off all Zionist influences .
I will tackle the colleges and the secret groups of conspirators who run the City . I Vow to challenge all and everyone . I will achieve greatness .

FINALLY

make it happen girl ...I've got dreams and so do 1000's of children ..
Anonymous

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2013
We definitely can't have that can we? Pigpen, we can't have your folks taking over! We would really be in a mess!
Shalom

Laguna Niguel, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2013
At least Jews would run Rochester like a business, and probably dramatically downsize social services. I don't think the hood would like a jewish administration, but the City would be running in the black (so to speak).

Whining dime store pastors would be looking in from the outside.
A system of failure

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 2, 2013
RocketScience wrote:
Well there's 30 more days for Fat Richard and his crew to wave the Jewish Signs and the Rainbow Flags.
The days of the Gay Jews in the City will soon be OVER!!!
!>>GOOD<<!
YT Clear G

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2013
The Jew is the chronic parasite of the melanin deficient. They would have died of in the 60's had it not been able to feed of America.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 2, 2013
YT Clear G wrote:
The Jew is the chronic parasite of the melanin deficient. They would have died of in the 60's had it not been able to feed of America.
Would you like to put that into English so the rest of us can understand what you said? Thank you.
Hymie

Penfield, NY

#14 Dec 2, 2013
YT Clear G wrote:
Yikes. What asylum are you locked in?
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
We definitely can't have that can we? Pigpen, we can't have your folks taking over! We would really be in a mess!
You do know that most jews are democrats didn't you? OUCH, that must of hurt. Think before you type little stevie so you won't look like the closet racist you really are. BTW: They were talking about jews not about the Irish so that would leave me out brother.
YT Clear G

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 2, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to put that into English so the rest of us can understand what you said? Thank you.
and the crafty Jew shows its face.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 2, 2013
YT Clear G wrote:
<quoted text>and the crafty Jew shows its face.
Did you change your name again Repigublican? You sound like a broken record with all of your anti-Jewish rants and it is showing what a weak minded bigot you are.
YT Clear G

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that most jews are democrats didn't you? OUCH, that must of hurt. Think before you type little stevie so you won't look like the closet racist you really are. BTW: They were talking about jews not about the Irish so that would leave me out brother.
Other than the few seeking public office, most Jews have no American political party affiliation. They cast their vote/support for those that they can benefit from.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 2, 2013
YT Clear G wrote:
<quoted text>Other than the few seeking public office, most Jews have no American political party affiliation. They cast their vote/support for those that they can benefit from.
Everyone votes for who they can benefit from, how do you think Obama got over 99% of the black vote and 72% of the jewish vote? That being said, jews are mainly democrats and vote by party lines. Question: Do you ever do any research or do you say anything that you think will advance your agenda? Do a little homework before you post and you won't look like a fool or a troll.
YT Clear G

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 2, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone votes for who they can benefit from, how do you think Obama got over 99% of the black vote and 72% of the jewish vote? That being said, jews are mainly democrats and vote by party lines. Question: Do you ever do any research or do you say anything that you think will advance your agenda? Do a little homework before you post and you won't look like a fool or a troll.
AGAIN! For someone seeking the truth you sure don't like to hear it.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#21 Dec 2, 2013
YT Clear G wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN! For someone seeking the truth you sure don't like to hear it.
What is the matter Repig, can't debate the facts? You always dodge the truth and spin like a cheap top when you are proven wrong, typical.
Anonymous

United States

#22 Dec 2, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that most jews are democrats didn't you? OUCH, that must of hurt. Think before you type little stevie so you won't look like the closet racist you really are. BTW: They were talking about jews not about the Irish so that would leave me out brother.
You ARE jewish, you are not irish! I know and have dealt with lots of jewd thst are Republicans, so be quiet! You conservatives think you know everything about politics!
Anonymous

United States

#23 Dec 2, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Did you change your name again Repigublican? You sound like a broken record with all of your anti-Jewish rants and it is showing what a weak minded bigot you are.
Here I am! Didn't change my name, but YOU did! Are you mouthing off with your racist rants again? Lose the racist hate, pigpen, you might go far in life!
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#24 Dec 2, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE jewish, you are not irish! I know and have dealt with lots of jewd thst are Republicans, so be quiet! You conservatives think you know everything about politics!
Look the stats up loser and you might see that most of the Jews are liberal democrats just like you. Still mad for being dumped aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Officer Joins East Aurora P.D. (Nov '08) 45 min A concerned citizen 11
Midtown Plaza st Christmas 2 hr watchman69 1
News Arrest Made in Raven Cooper Homicide (Sep '12) 3 hr Lol 16
News Rochester Teen Stabbed on North Clinton 3 hr Lol 2
Another Dead White Guy Pulled From River 5 hr RocDailyShootings 3
Does brother wease care 6 hr Slamner 1
News Future of Clover Lanes bowling 12 hr Code Enforcement 8
Punishers MC (Oct '12) Mon Banditos of Buffalo 103
More from around the web

Rochester People Search