$4.5 million in added grants for NY food banks

Full story: 13WHAM

A Winter Storm Watch has been issued for WNY from Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday evening.
Comments
81 - 100 of 116 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2014

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Cookie...please do not use the crutches...prejudice and race ... presenting your ideas. It does not help as people know who is abusing the system....by doing the same thing that holds them down...over and over. Very young boys impregnating many girls...as if this was a badge of honor. Many of these boys are not in a monogamous relationship with the girls.
You tell me then why a person would refuse to help those in need and just allow the situation which is CLAIMED to be bad to continue? Is it self-absorption? Is it ego, pointing to others and saying "See how much better I am than they are?"

Of course it's racism. That's been going on from the right since Reagan and his welfare queen comments.

Sex education was removed from schools. Condoms were removed from schools. We have less government in our lives. It's what you wanted, right? LET those boys impregnate those girls. BTW, know who has a lot of teen pregnancies? Born again evangelicals.

http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/co...

Other studies have suggested that religiosity is associated with behaviors that could lead to a higher teen birth rate. Studer and Thornton found that among 18 year-olds, religious teenagers were less likely to use medical methods of contraception when sexually active [10]. Dodge and colleagues compared male college students in the United States and the Netherlands [11]. American men reported higher rates of inadequate contraception and unwanted pregnancy than their Dutch counterparts; religiosity and sex education were thought to explain these differences.

Rosenbaum compared adolescents who reported taking a virginity pledge with a matched sample of nonpledgers [12]. Among the matching variables was pre-pledge religiosity and attitudes toward sex and birth control. Pledgers did not differ from nonpledgers in lifetime sexual partners and age of first sex, but pledgers were less likely to have used birth control and condoms in the past year and at last sex. This research raises the possibility that moralistic attitudes toward sexuality can actually increase the likelihood of pregnancy, by discouraging contraception without successfully discouraging sexual intercourse.

There will be some young adults who have sex. SAFEguarding it with contraception is a sure way to stop teen pregnancy.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>for starters .. Father peter young rehab...has a big and successful program. He is well regarded in the community. Also SPARC..st. Peter's alcohol rehabilitation center,..the county should have other info. Look, many of these kids ..boys and girls...come from chaotic homes...
So, why aren't these programs getting more funds? What are the causes of chaotic homes? Think parents who could make middle income wages and maybe even have mom at home or working only a part time job would have more stable homes? Because the data sure indicates that.

When you're working part0time jobs and more than one job because you've lost your good paying middle income job, who takes care of the children?
Bob Parker

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't convince me you have a child, Pagan...you post here FAR too much to even have a job. And this is just ONE account you use.
You are REPULSED at thinking you could help people. It's the narcissism you've found in your satanism. You found a way to ONLY think of yourself and that reinforces your inability to care for others. Heaven forbid you do ANYTHING to help take drug addicts off the streets and make your streets safer for this alleged child you have. No, a mother would be FIGHTING to create a safe environment for her child. Not you. You love pointing fingers at others to make yourself feel as though you are somehow more superior to them...when you're not.
You give new meaning to the name Cookie MONSTER ... and you ARE THAT! LOL
Bob Parker

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why aren't these programs getting more funds? What are the causes of chaotic homes? Think parents who could make middle income wages and maybe even have mom at home or working only a part time job would have more stable homes? Because the data sure indicates that.
When you're working part0time jobs and more than one job because you've lost your good paying middle income job, who takes care of the children?
Or as Hillary "I got dumped by my Black supporters because of Obamaliaroftheyear" Clinton would say, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?", Cookie Monster?
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naturally we should help those who have fallen on hard times.
It's always been that way but what I am seeing is scary for the little kids.
No one forces anyone to take drugs.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't convince me you have a child, Pagan...you post here FAR too much to even have a job. And this is just ONE account you use.
You are REPULSED at thinking you could help people. It's the narcissism you've found in your satanism. You found a way to ONLY think of yourself and that reinforces your inability to care for others. Heaven forbid you do ANYTHING to help take drug addicts off the streets and make your streets safer for this alleged child you have. No, a mother would be FIGHTING to create a safe environment for her child. Not you. You love pointing fingers at others to make yourself feel as though you are somehow more superior to them...when you're not.
You've seen the videos,bytch, You know damn well I have a job Three in fact. It is not my problem that your Obama phone doesn't get internet and so you have no clue how one does not need to be at home to be online.

I only have this account.. No grey boxes. You can ask the mods

And yes I have child but this also what you said when you were trolling with your doc account..

Giving the drugged up gangster and their baby mommas more free stuff is not gonna make the streets safer. They just keep breeding more. It never ends.

I have no problem helping people who make the effort to help people who are trying to help themselves. Responsibility to the responsible.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob Parker wrote:
<quoted text> You give new meaning to the name Cookie MONSTER ... and you ARE THAT! LOL
Kooks Parker knows all things,she has friends who travel to the AssTrail plane and return with the cosmic wisdom of the AssEnded Masters.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why aren't these programs getting more funds? What are the causes of chaotic homes? Think parents who could make middle income wages and maybe even have mom at home or working only a part time job would have more stable homes? Because the data sure indicates that.
When you're working part0time jobs and more than one job because you've lost your good paying middle income job, who takes care of the children?
Yeah, middle class women can stay at home and end up as leeches like you and porno mom. Every woman's dream.

The gangsters are not nor were they ever middle class and their women do not work. Unless you count drug dealing, robbing and stealing as jobs.
Look at the threads on this forum, most of them are about business and individuals getting robbed,people getting shot, people dealing drugs and then perverts exposing themselves etc. These are those poor people you want us to pay even more taxes to support.
I worry every night when my husband goes to work if his will be the next place to get held up and maybe he will get shot and killed by these poor misunderstood criminals you love so much.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, middle class women can stay at home and end up as leeches like you and porno mom. Every woman's dream.
The gangsters are not nor were they ever middle class and their women do not work. Unless you count drug dealing, robbing and stealing as jobs.
Look at the threads on this forum, most of them are about business and individuals getting robbed,people getting shot, people dealing drugs and then perverts exposing themselves etc. These are those poor people you want us to pay even more taxes to support.
I worry every night when my husband goes to work if his will be the next place to get held up and maybe he will get shot and killed by these poor misunderstood criminals you love so much.
Of course KOOKS can afford to have this world view. She gets a monthly crazy check and all she had to do was share it with her "ex" when he agreed to take her back in to keep her off the streets.

The down side is that we all have to put up with her crazy ass and ramblings and her perverted doc posts. KOOKS Parker.... our tax dollars at work.
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I do not thing you understand what we are trying to tell you.
More money than ever is going to welfare....but what are we getting from one part of society..
Pack of teens raiding stores
Smash and grab in jewelry stores.
Knockout game..one punch to the back of the head or face
Looting when there is a fire. La, Detroit
No one can stop it. This is what we get for helping
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Oops it should be think and I was addressing cookie

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course KOOKS can afford to have this world view. She gets a monthly crazy check and all she had to do was share it with her "ex" when he agreed to take her back in to keep her off the streets.
The down side is that we all have to put up with her crazy ass and ramblings and her perverted doc posts. KOOKS Parker.... our tax dollars at work.
That's the only reason he won't have her committed because he would miss his share of her crazy check.
I wonder of he gives her access to the entire house or did he fix up the basement for her?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the only reason he won't have her committed because he would miss his share of her crazy check.
I wonder of he gives her access to the entire house or did he fix up the basement for her?
My guess is he has a cage set up in the corner of a garage.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Loon Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Google cookie parker Internet troll. Says it all.
Morning LB. Nice to see you here.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

Loon Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning SD and Pagan. Was looking for a little spaz to read with my morning coffee. Googled cookie parker Internet troll which showed me where to look.
Hope you have a great day.
Yes, she's on Google's Troll Watch. Keeps her current posts at the top of the list.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Loon Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
"Show me, squak, show me, squak, show me, squak"!! Google cookie parker Internet troll! No one is inclined to show a troll of your reputation anything because a: you are a troll and b: you are incapable of understanding. Doc parker, never in doubt and never right.
She never reads any links one posts to her,anyway. Been there,done that. She ignores them and keeps posting, show me ,prove it,where's the link.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
She never reads any links one posts to her,anyway. Been there,done that. She ignores them and keeps posting, show me ,prove it,where's the link.
I get a kick out of that. She is constantly demanding "proof" knowing full well that she is going to ignore anything that you post in the way of proof. Yet she is the first to make completely unsupported claims about other posters. She has very serious brain damage and may be the only person incapable of seeing just how stupid she is.
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When you think of it we are either pro or con in a debate on a given
...topic...so I do no like to see belittling on either side. Over 100 of the smartest topixees on here is simply amazing.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nina wrote:
When you think of it we are either pro or con in a debate on a given
...topic...so I do no like to see belittling on either side. Over 100 of the smartest topixees on here is simply amazing.
With Kooks around you may as well get used to it. If you disagree with her she spazzes out and accuses you of being other people,or being a troll or a troll editor mod. Or she will say you're too young , you don't have a life, say you're GS, or are a rich Republican.
She will ask for proof and ignore it and keep on asking.
She is called kooks for a reason.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 25, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a kick out of that. She is constantly demanding "proof" knowing full well that she is going to ignore anything that you post in the way of proof. Yet she is the first to make completely unsupported claims about other posters. She has very serious brain damage and may be the only person incapable of seeing just how stupid she is.
It is her battle cry, Show me the link!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
RCSD teacher arrested during field trip 2 min tim 2
pr fest 47 min Taxation without represen 8
FBI Now Involved In Rochester Area Accidents 1 hr Mkkemt58 8
NY King Andrew Cuomo corruption exposed 1 hr Commentor 10
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 2 hr Commentor 5
Punishers LEMC (Apr '13) 7 hr big boi 18
A day at the zoo 8 hr capt reeze 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••