Letter: What if shooter Zimmerman were black?

There are 6 comments on the Jul 17, 2013, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story titled Letter: What if shooter Zimmerman were black?. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Let's take it a step further. Zimmerman is black, with a prior record for resisting arrest, and is stalking a white teenager he does not recognize in his neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Zimmerman is Hispanice, you dumb white italian nitwit union thug.
A stupid letter that makes no sense and makes no point.
Did you skip English 101?
Nancy

Newark, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2013
It would be the same way no matter what. If they were both the same race, it wouldn't be racist but still prejudice. If they were different genders it could be sexist.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
It would be the same way no matter what. If they were both the same race, it wouldn't be racist but still prejudice. If they were different genders it could be sexist.
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!

You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?

It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
Nancy

Newark, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!
You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?
It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
You are so stupid. I'm from Wolcott. Plus tell me why you think I'm in Newark? Because im not.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#5 Jul 24, 2013
I'm not from Rochester either and never said I was.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
I'm not from Rochester either and never said I was.
LIAR!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me

We all know it ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 12 min SouthWedgeTardedP... 3
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 27 min WeCantBreathe 92
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 1 hr CityRes 4
Firefighter Credited for Gates Pub shooting Arrest 1 hr CityRes 1
News Fairbanks St. homicide 1 hr Butch 3
Break room ratings 1 hr Butch 262
Bruce Jenner and all the Kardashian's are WHITE 10 hr nickbo13 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]