What happened to that PR thread?

What happened to that PR thread?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I commmented on it earlier and and wanted to add more to it and it appears to be deleted. Someone replied that PRs should go back to their own country. It's comments like that gets things deleted. You conservative bigots really need to stop and think about the stuff you say and the people you offend. Get to know a person of another culture instead of judging them. They could end up being your best friends one of these days. I have friends of all races, and love them all! I don't see color!
south wedge

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2014
My name has been banned from this site
Lurker

Pittsford, NY

#3 Aug 3, 2014
The self promoting chief bigot, rePIGpublican, calls others bigots. It's either sad or pathetic. Definitely confused and delusional.
south wedge

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2014
Lurker wrote:
The self promoting chief bigot, rePIGpublican, calls others bigots. It's either sad or pathetic. Definitely confused and delusional.
I just mentioned that I have friends of all races, how would that make me a bigot?(I'm rePIGpublican under my new name)
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2014
No one race is better than another. It is how each individual behaves when in the presence of the multitude.
Lurker

Pittsford, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
No one race is better than another. It is how each individual behaves when in the presence of the multitude.
Keep buying those motivational posters.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 4, 2014
This site sucks. It has been destroyed by a few. No longer worth comming her to comment because everything gets deleted.
south wedge

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
This is the best reply I've seen on here. Try telling that to all these conservative bigots on here. That's what I've been saying all along. It's an individual, not a race!
south wedge

United States

#10 Aug 4, 2014
rePIG IsTarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant one
"They" act like savage animals all the time yet YOU defend them.
Says a lot about YOU!
Where does your guilt come from?
Listen bigot. I get offended when EVERY race is talked about in a negative light. Maybe on like you, I've been around every culture and does not look at a race or color. I see people. And many cultures are some of the best people to be around. So there is no guilt, you bigot! Why don't you shed your prejudices and stop the name calling amd slurs. People are people, not animals. I will admit, there are a bunch of knuckleheads out there, but I don't call anyone out of their race!
Gizzy

Pittsford, NY

#11 Aug 4, 2014
Hey, south wedge, do you work or just troll the forums all day? Guess the taxpayers are getting shafted. Get off the computer and hand out some welfare checks.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 4, 2014
Gizzy wrote:
Hey, south wedge, do you work or just troll the forums all day? Guess the taxpayers are getting shafted. Get off the computer and hand out some welfare checks.
Don't you love it when one of the biggest bigots on Topix calls other people bigots? RePig must of forgotten about all of his anti-Semite attacks he does on the Jews, heck he even calls me a Jew while knowing that I am Irish thinking that it is an insult. Now he is upset that he/she can't use RePig anymore, what a shame, but he/she can always use "it's" other names like Rhonda, ect, LOL!!! BTW: The closest she/he has been being a social worker is when she/he sits across the desk with the hand out looking for another check from the taxpayers.
south wedge

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2014
RFCBF wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you love it when one of the biggest bigots on Topix calls other people bigots? RePig must of forgotten about all of his anti-Semite attacks he does on the Jews, heck he even calls me a Jew while knowing that I am Irish thinking that it is an insult. Now he is upset that he/she can't use RePig anymore, what a shame, but he/she can always use "it's" other names like Rhonda, ect, LOL!!! BTW: The closest she/he has been being a social worker is when she/he sits across the desk with the hand out looking for another check from the taxpayers.
I have never used a slur at you. I just threw the fact that you're jewish at you like you do to the blacks and hispanics. Then you use racist stereotypes at both groups, so don't deny it!(Welfare, section 8) And I am a social worker, amongst other things. I never told anyone on here, but I also have a teaching degree which I never used, because I decided I wanted to help people in a different way than teaching. Which is why I'm in my current field. I also tutor voluntary when school is in session which is the closest I get to use my teaching degree. So no, I don’t sit on my ass and collect a check. I know it disappoints you to know I earn a decent living, and therefore can't insult me. I pay taxes too, but unlike you, I don't complain 24/7.
south wedge

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2014
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
<quoted text>
To funny. now you have a teaching dagree? What will you come up with next?
Bwahahahahaha..........You fool. liar racist Jew hating typical liberal loser.
I've always had a teaching degree, I don't tell everything about myself.

Go to bed, IescapedNY. You racist conservative clown!
Jerry

Pittsford, NY

#16 Aug 4, 2014
You drone on and on about what a humanitarian and all around great guy you are. You're debilitating. And a jew hating bigot.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
To funny. now you have a teaching dagree? What will you come up with next?
Bwahahahahaha..........You fool. liar racist Jew hating typical liberal loser.
Wait until next week when he/she says he/she is a doctor, a pilot, a General in the Army or the real president of the United States. I'll bet one thing he/she won't say is being a Rabbi. Did you noticed that he/she didn't answer about who is the coward or mention the address? Gee, I wonder why, lol.
south wedge

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
If he does have a teaching degree (doubtfull) I bet he was afraid of teaching black city kids so he became a social worker.(doubtfull again)
You just proved what a racist YOU are! Why would I and what makes black city kids be intimidating?! Keep believing stereotypes and it will just prove your ignorance! I tutor kids of all colors and I enjoy them all. Once again I mentioned I didn't pursue teaching because I wanted to help people in a different way. I do regret not pursuing teaching because I enjoy my students who I tutor..........FOR FREE!
Jerry

Pittsford, NY

#20 Aug 6, 2014
Those that can't, teach.

In your case, you didn't even make it that far.
south wedge

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2014
Jerry wrote:
Those that can't, teach.
In your case, you didn't even make it that far.
Hey Jerry, shouldn't you be running for your life from Tom?

Beat it, sucker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found at Darien Lake Theme Park (Sep '09) 2 hr Dontcryaboutitfixit 38
Park Ave Fest 4 hr 315 Ha Ha 18
The Worst Doberman Breeder (Apr '11) 5 hr Pink Fan 17
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 6 hr Ha Ha 49
Caucasians are referred to as "people" 7 hr Ha Ha 5
Charles Manson Advising Trump 11 hr Ha Ha 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 11 hr Ha Ha 7

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages