First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#46 Sep 15, 2013
Romans 12: 19 says..........

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
I Know

Penfield, NY

#47 Sep 15, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
HALLELUJAH....GOD IS GOOD AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!!
Yes....prayers are continuously answered.
Then why did God make you nuts? And why hasn't he fixed the problem? I think God wrote you off. I think God doesn't like haters. Or people that are abusive toward the police -- and lie about it. I'll bet God is very annoyed with you. But keep praying. In fact, pray more and post less.

Don't get STUNG!

#48 Sep 15, 2013
Proverbs 6:16-19 says,

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Don't get STUNG!

#49 Sep 15, 2013
LOL, Talk about CONFUSION.

The name implies they "KNOW".

But the post says they "THINK".

OH....I get it, you thought you knew!!!

Your comments read like a hater with a reprobate mind.

TAKE HEED.......

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

AND..........

1 Corinthians 14:33
33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Don't get STUNG!

#50 Sep 15, 2013
Hebrews 4: 12, 13.........

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
I Know

Penfield, NY

#53 Sep 15, 2013
"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God but to create him."

-Arthur C. Clarke, white guy and author

Don't get STUNG!

#54 Sep 15, 2013
I Know wrote:
"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God but to create him."
-Arthur C. Clarke, white guy and author
Speak for YOUR self.
I want NO role in that creation of a monster.

Many a fool have already created their gods by worshipping STUFF.
-cars
-homes
-clothes
-sports teams
-people, etc.

Don't get STUNG!

#55 Sep 15, 2013
Matthew 10: 26---28.

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

>>>>>>>WH O LIVES IN FEAR? NOT I. <<<<<<< <<
I Know

Penfield, NY

#56 Sep 15, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for YOUR self.
I want NO role in that creation of a monster.
Many a fool have already created their gods by worshipping STUFF.
-cars
-homes
-clothes
-sports teams
-people, etc.
Hey, I frequently worship (in this order):

-money
-homes
-cars
-sports teams
-other people
-gadgets
-my CD collection
-a couple of women at my office
-my ungrateful children
-my young trophy wife

Of course, as a white person living in the burbs, we are soulless.

Don't get STUNG!

#57 Sep 15, 2013
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I frequently worship (in this order):
-money
-homes
-cars
-sports teams
-other people
-gadgets
-my CD collection
-a couple of women at my office
-my ungrateful children
-my young trophy wife
Of course, as a white person living in the burbs, we are soulless.

You sound like you're proud and very much a lover of the world.

1 John 2: 15--17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Don't get STUNG!

#58 Sep 15, 2013
15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

Don't get STUNG!

#59 Sep 15, 2013
1 Timothy 6:9-12

9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

----------
1 Timothy 6:17-19

17 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.

18 They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,

19 thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.

Don't get STUNG!

#60 Sep 15, 2013
You may want to consider asking folks that have had all their possessions swept away by floods, hurricanes and mudslides......

What is really MOST important to you now?

Look around, it's happening.

You may want to reconsider trusting in and worshiping STUFF.
Judy

Henderson, NV

#61 Sep 16, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
You may want to consider asking folks that have had all their possessions swept away by floods, hurricanes and mudslides......
What is really MOST important to you now?
Look around, it's happening.
You may want to reconsider trusting in and worshiping STUFF.
No justice for you. Never. You lost. It's over. History.
Gods Property

Rochester, NY

#62 Sep 18, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
What is the Jezebel Spirit?
The Jezebel Spirit is a women (or man) who is spiritual, but whose mind and heart are wholly of the world.
I have created a rough list that needs editing, which attempts to identify a Jezebel Spirit. While this spirit is typically given a female connotation, men can have a similar spirit.
1.They gain power by diminishing others. It is causes them a rush “win” over someone. They manage to get in positions of authority, and are difficult to displace, once there.
2.They are controlling, manipulative, bossy.
3.They can either be war-like in their personalities, so that they are intimidating, or so sweet, timid, charming and charismatic, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them.
4.The woman is critical of others, vicious to the point of blood thirsty as to reveal weaknesses.
5.They are never wrong in their own eyes; they are unable to apologize.
6.They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.
7.They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.
8.They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.
9.Impulsive, disorganized, failure to plan ahead. Life is often chaotic and family in their care is in disarray.
10.The have a lack of remorse after hurting someone. They can justify the harm and remain smug about their victory.
11.They prove to be consistent irresponsibility, unpunctual, undependable. Will make rash promises, but cannot be trusted to fulfill.
12.They often express irritability, aggressiveness (open or subtle), and can be quick tempered.
13.This person is an “outlier” or non-conformist, they have their own ways.
14.Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny their condition.
15.They may claim religious sentiments, but are found very superficial in spiritual disciplines. Places emphasis on emotions over depth of condition.
16.These women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahab’s) so they can dominate them.
17.They are usually married but often end up divorced. They may entertain affairs. If single, can be bisexual or promiscuous.
TAKE NOTE!
Jezebel and Ahab are running on this forum running rampant.....
-LIES
-CONFUSION
-HATE
it's their nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Silence Dogood 6,462
Vigil for Latasha Shaw 8 hr Chuck 3
F.Y.E. stores closing across the country (Nov '09) 9 hr Flyhi 41
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 9 hr Steel City Steelers 24
Con man sentenced, to enter drug rehab (Sep '08) 10 hr Victor 7
Rochester man dies after Lake Ave. shooting 10 hr PublicSafetyFirst 19
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 10 hr Ralph 6

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance