The Jezebel Spirit

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#22 Sep 11, 2013
Let the Church say AMEN wrote:
Hebrews 10:31
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
DEUTERONOMY 32:30-35
29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
30 How should ONE chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?
31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?
35 To me belongeth VENGEANCE and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Yes.......let the church say AMEN

#23 Sep 11, 2013
1 CORINTHIANS 1
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men: and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

----------
1 CORINTHIANS 2

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
----------

1 CORINTHIANS 2

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

2 Timothy 1
For God has not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.

^^^^^^^^^^
* For the FOOLISH & WORLDY-----Feast off THAT.

#24 Sep 11, 2013
DEUTERONOMY 32:30-35

29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

30 How should ONE chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?

#25 Sep 11, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Amen....
Hallelujah and Thank YOU JESUS.
I serve a prayer answering GOD. YES I DO!
PRAISE THE LORD....HALLELUJAH AND THANK YOU JESUS.
THE PRAYER WARRIORS ARE IN FULL EFFECT.
AMEN!!
Renee

Atlanta, GA

#27 Sep 12, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
Didn't Bobby Boucher's mom call his girlfriend a "jezebel "? Is that what we are dealing with here..intellect wise ?
We don't know what we're dealing with. Therasa E Harris is stark raving nuts after being called out for her fake police abuse claim. Then this felon starts quoting bible verses to cover up other posts. She has insulted and slandered the cops that arrested her.

#28 Sep 12, 2013

Amen!

#29 Sep 12, 2013
Psalm 101

5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

Saying.......

TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

#31 Sep 13, 2013
PEACEKEEPER OR PEACEMAKER.....?

http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_vie...

A peacekeeper always guides conversations away from the subjects that might cause strife. Peacekeepers are compromisers. They avoid confrontation at all costs. They are the inventors of the “No Talk Rule.” They are experts at changing the subject, preventing arguments and misdirecting the conversation. The peace achieved by a peacekeeper is a pretend peace, it is a momentary peace. This peace is outward, external and incapable of changing anyone’s heart or mind. The result of the “No Talk Rule” actually allows wickedness to continue. It keeps dysfunctional families in abusive cycles. Peacekeeping may cause churches to avoid questioning sinful conduct.The cure for all this is that peacemakers will step forward and say “There is a problem here, and we need to solve it now!” Peacemakers see a problem and immediately go to work to correct, reconcile and restore. They implement long lasting solutions. When peacemakers do this, they are often accused of being unloving, judgmental, trouble makers, legalistic or intolerant. When a peacemaker points out an improper behavior they are all too often vilified and the guilty party is given a pass. John the Baptist was a peacemaker and he lost his head for calling sin, sin. Jesus is the Prince of Peace, but He called the Pharisees a den of vipers, and they crucified Him. Most of the twelve Apostles were martyred because they pricked men’s consciences. Peacemakers do not keep their mouths shut when they see improper behavior. Rather they are the ones who are willing to expose wrong conduct. Jesus told His disciples in Matthew 5:9:“Blessed are the Peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God.” He also said in Matthew 5:14:“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

- See more at: http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_vie...

>>>>I readily admit to being a bonafide PEACEMAKER.

#32 Sep 13, 2013
“Hotep,” It is an Egyptian word meaning peace.

#34 Sep 13, 2013
Peacemakers do not keep their mouths shut when they see improper behavior. Rather they are the ones who are willing to expose wrong conduct. Jesus told His disciples in Matthew 5:9:“Blessed are the Peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God.” He also said in Matthew 5:14:“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

^^^^^WORTH REPEATING!!!!!!

“You are the salt of the earth: but if the salt has lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under the foot of men [it is only good for paving streets].” Salt is good. It prevents spoilage by preventing decay by bacteria, fungi, etc. Ultraviolet light also kills bacteria. Salt and light are confrontational with their environment because both prevent decay.- See more at: http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_vie...

#35 Sep 13, 2013
Peacemakers are pure in their motives. Isaiah said “woe is me” before he said “woe unto you.” They are willing to move into conflict even if their flesh doesn’t want to, because they love God and His word above all else.

Peacemakers exhort and rebuke with all longsuffering in season and out of season.(2 Timothy 4:2-5)

They are not appeasers. They will stand when others may be compromising in order that they may bring a lasting change. They are willing to expose heresy and lack of faith. Caleb and Joshua were peacemakers.

In John 15:18-20, Jesus spoke about how if the world hated and persecuted Him, the world would also hate and persecute His followers. When we are not being persecuted, then perhaps we are not following His teachings. The question is do we love people enough to tell them the truth? Jesus did, and His only crime was in telling the world the Truth.

- See more at: http://www.creationworldview.org/articles_vie...

#36 Sep 14, 2013
Reading THIS thread will definitely give one a GREATER REVELATION.

HOTEP!

#37 Sep 14, 2013
Peacemakers do not keep their mouths shut when they see improper behavior. Rather they are the ones who are willing to expose wrong conduct. Jesus told His disciples in Matthew 5:9:“Blessed are the Peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God.” He also said in Matthew 5:14:“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

WORTH repeating.

If they crucified Jesus for telling the TRUTH.....

OKAY!

#38 Sep 14, 2013
Mercy..........

Jezebel AND Ahab are out attacking in full force this day.

LOL

Nothing but WEAK lies and childish attacks.

#39 Sep 14, 2013
Ain't NOBODY mad BUT the DEVIL..........
LOL

#40 Sep 14, 2013
6.They recruit others to rally behind their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and accept their position they will grow angry.

7.They are by nature narcissistic. While they tend to be oversensitive, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic about their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.

8.They lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of a false picture presented to others.

9.Impulsive, disorganized, failure to plan ahead. Life is often chaotic and family in their care is in disarray.

10.The have a lack of remorse after hurting someone. They can justify the harm and remain smug about their victory.

11.They prove to be consistent irresponsibility, unpunctual, undependable. Will make rash promises, but cannot be trusted to fulfill.

12.They often express irritability, aggressiveness (open or subtle), and can be quick tempered.
13.This person is an “outlier” or non-conformist, they have their own ways.

14.Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny their condition.

15.They may claim religious sentiments, but are found very superficial in spiritual disciplines. Places emphasis on emotions over depth of condition.

YEP ^^^^^^^^^^ Great description of the EVIL running around making absolute jack donkey's of themselves....ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

We can clearly understand WHY they get booted.

#42 Sep 14, 2013
CONFORMATION OF WHO I AM....

>>>Constantly attacked for EXPOSING DECEPTION<<<<

When a peacemaker points out an improper behavior they are all too often vilified and the guilty party is given a pass. John the Baptist was a peacemaker and he lost his head for calling sin, sin.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace, but He called the Pharisees a den of vipers, and they crucified Him. Most of the twelve Apostles were martyred because they pricked men’s consciences. Peacemakers do not keep their mouths shut when they see improper behavior. Rather they are the ones who are willing to expose wrong conduct.

Jesus told His disciples in Matthew 5:9:“Blessed are the Peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God.” He also said in Matthew 5:14:“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.”

HOTEP!!!!

#43 Sep 15, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Amen!
HALLELUJAH....GOD IS GOOD AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!

HE'S AN ON TIME GOD. HE May not come when you want Him, but HE is always right on time!

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

AMEN!!!

Yes....prayers are continuously answered.

#44 Sep 15, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE..........

Matthew 5: 43--47

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

QUESTION: Who wants to come to my house for dinner?

#45 Sep 15, 2013
Romans 12: 14, 20, 21

14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Anybody hungry? Got plenty of water too...ice cold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller Nabs Another One 1 hr perfect 4
Check out 12 hookers caught on Lyell Ave 1 hr perfect 3
White Man Gets Away With Stealing at Wegmans 5 hr IescapedNY 5
News 'Black Panther' actor from Upstate New York is ... 7 hr IescapedFL 1
Black Panther Movie 8 hr cityres 1
Search on for 3 black counterfeiters in area 9 hr Truth hurts liberals 2
You idiots aren't doing ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! 9 hr Ha ha is unemployed 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance