Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

"""Rochester police officers Sgt. Justin Collins (front), Investigator Otto Harnischfeger (rear left) and Sgt. Sam Lucyshyn, worked with the Badge of Honor program to mark the site where two first responders were shot"""

1) RPD officers have NO honor.
2) Firemen don't have stinkin badges.
3) Did the town give approval for this sign??
4) Maybe there should be signs all over the city where city residents were shot dead??

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

"""Most recently, it placed a sign for State Trooper Amanda Anna, a trooper in Oswego County who was killed in May when she lost control of her patrol car on a curve while in pursuit of another vehicle and crashed. She died the day after the accident.""" "

I don't believe I read or heard ANYWHERE that it was proven that Trooper Anna was in pursuit of another vehicle, so that it is an outright lie to make a cop look good even tho she might have been on her cell phone putting us all at risk. But leave it to the RPD with NO honor to come with some great story.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

"""Chiapperini was the first officer locally to be killed in the line of duty since Badge of Honorís formation."""

He wasn't in the "line of duty" as a police officer.
If he had a part-time job delivering pizzas and got shot, would that be "in the line of duty" to??

And FYI: it would have been the first, cause cops around here have a very very safe job and hardly none are ever killed on the job as they make it out to be. And here they are trying to get credit as if the guy was on police duty when he was NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Positive things 25 min Naughtyrobot 2
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 28 min Naughtyrobot 1
J-Mac: More than just a retard 4 hr Country Boy 19
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Get real 6,195
Black Man named NY Army Guard's top enlisted so... 7 hr USMC 6
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 8 hr slammer 161
UPDATE: Genesee St. shooting 9 hr Archie Bunker 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search