Holley, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Will Alan the wease el Levin ever have the guts to debate me ??

I will even give him the first three questions i will ask him so he can not say that he was tricked by what is a liberal media that plays gotcha with any one they disagree with.

Is Alan's first born daughter in his will.

Is his first born daughter still on public assistance and if she is ,why should Alan who is a part of the top 2 percent of the richest earners in the USA be allowed to have middle class workers pay for his daughter that he decided not to raise.

Has Alan ever donated any of his own money to any charity that he is involved with ??

On a side note I am confounded why people defend this man,I mean really ..I can tell you that Alan is very very very sensitive to any type of opinion that is truthful and ground in fact.He really is kind of a wuss.So I ask you people who are probably on his ..,
Why do the people who surround Alan want to defend him/? I mean really ,what has he really done to help people besides cheer for a ferry that wasted 145 million dollars .That is what is called real money and fund raisers that earn 17 thousand a year only can pay the interest on the 145 mill for about a month.So unless Alan has some grand idea on how to help Rochester I would love to hear it.Other wise he just seems to be a fool who can not even handle his own finances but yet has the bravado to tell people he knows better.People that really CARE should not denigrate people who are trying to really help people locally .Alan does about 39 hours of charity and then berates hard working people who are trying to bring jobs to this area.He truly is a selfish person and that is opinionated fact.

But Hey Facts are Facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Leadership is Back! 46 min IescapedNY 106
Trayvon Rowe 1 hr John 152
Twice the amount of arrests at the St paddys th... 2 hr social wedge 2
You guys getting the food ready?? 2 hr Ieny 5
I'm gay and horny.... 3 hr BigAl 2
Steal Towels for the Homeless 3 hr B Duckworth 7
Trump Strikes FBI Again...Fires McCabe 5 hr IescapedNY 9

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages