Rochester: Risky for mail carriers

Rochester: Risky for mail carriers

Posted in the Rochester Forum

CityRes

Rochester, NY

#1 May 20, 2012
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2623193.sht...

Well if they cancel Saturday Delivery, that should cut the number of bites down by 16.666%.

bert

Webster, NY

#2 May 21, 2012
Oh, only mail carriers? How about Rochester risky - period. Day, night, doesn't matter - it's not safe anywhere. The local police need to make the consequences harsher if they are ever going to get this under control. Make the time longer, bail higher, charges tougher. What they have done up to now - ain't working.

Hey, heres an idea! How about actually punishing these punks! Time for some changes!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#4 May 21, 2012
Remember that one that got sexually assaulted in the avenue d neighborhood either last summer or the year before?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#5 May 21, 2012
Do they want the job or not??

Rochester, NY

#7 May 22, 2012
3fifty7mag wrote:
They don't even deliver pizza in the city that's saying something
What?? Your lost. They do to deliver pizza in the city.
Former Pizza driver

Rochester, NY

#8 May 22, 2012
As a former pizza worker and delivery guy for a place that almost borders the city, I can tell you for a fact that we had a map and there were certain sections or streets in the city we DID NOT deliver to.
Either based on one of ours or another place's driver getting robbed or harrassed or fake call.

Rochester, NY

#9 May 22, 2012
Former Pizza driver wrote:
As a former pizza worker and delivery guy for a place that almost borders the city, I can tell you for a fact that we had a map and there were certain sections or streets in the city we DID NOT deliver to.
Either based on one of ours or another place's driver getting robbed or harrassed or fake call.
As a person born and raised in the city, I can assure you that I've always been able to get pizza delivered to my home in the city.

If one pizza place in the burbs owned and operated by a bunch of whites that are scared of blacks, then that must be the one you worked at before getting your EBT card.

Rochester, NY

#11 May 23, 2012
Getreal482 wrote:
<quoted text>
I delivered Pizza in high school and knew when it was to a black, there would be no tip no matter how fast we got there or how good the pizza was. So after getting the same addresses from low life's that never tipped "99% of the time blacks", We made sure their pizza had extra sauce.:)
And that is suppose to make your race look better?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 May 23, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Do they want the job or not??
Do they want a job?,YES Get mugged,stabbed,shot or killed,NO! Time to put that wall around the city to keep the burbs safe from the trash. BTW: Can you buy a pizza with an EBT card? If you can than things should be,no,make that MUST BE changed. EBT= basics and only basics seeing that the taxpayers are footing the bill for the "entitled" ones.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#13 May 23, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is suppose to make your race look better?
What race would that be? You can if the poster is white, latino, oriental, s.asian, amerindian/inuit, pacific islander or cullerd?
Chris

Webster, NY

#14 May 23, 2012
The postal carriers should not have to deliver mail to certain areas of the city. Let the people in those areas go to the post office to pick up their mail, or be supplied a post office box.
VNV Combat Vet

AOL

#15 May 23, 2012
If they don't like what happens on their job they applied for, then QUIT and get a different job!!
See thru

Rochester, NY

#16 May 23, 2012
Ignorance in any race is not becoming.

Rochester, NY

#17 May 23, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Do they want a job?,YES Get mugged,stabbed,shot or killed,NO! Time to put that wall around the city to keep the burbs safe from the trash. BTW: Can you buy a pizza with an EBT card? If you can than things should be,no,make that MUST BE changed. EBT= basics and only basics seeing that the taxpayers are footing the bill for the "entitled" ones.
Seems you have no trouble with those whites using the EBT to build malls, college towns, and a xerox call center for low paying jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 hr Slammer is justice 499
News Heroin overdose numbers raise concern (Nov '14) 6 hr this is insane 28
TRUMP clinches nomination before Hillary, Cruz ... 7 hr TRUMP aint no chump 10
Bruce (Cate) Jenner to pose Nude on SI Mag 8 hr Ha Ha 4
Never trust a WOP 8 hr Ha Ha 5
Zoo Keepers Expecting Very Busy summer! 8 hr Ha Ha 6
Locked up and fully loaded 14 hr Yankee Dave 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages