Woman of Color leaves child in the ca...

Woman of Color leaves child in the car for hours

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Black Beauty

Penn Yan, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2014
wake up call

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Thank God that she isn't white or our resident black racist would of already done 10 posts by now. Gee I wonder why she .is so quite?
Rhondas Cousin

Penn Yan, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2014
if you axe me i dont never take my kids with me while i be selling rock or turning tricks cause im being a good mom likes rhonda does
Commentor

Kinston, NC

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Well well ....Not a black woman with fake hair ? TGIF should provide daycare ! Isn't that the obvious answer . Driving on a suspended license to ! A bad day indeed for TYSHEEKA . That hair doo must have cost $100 bucks and 50 a week to maintenance .

She should have just given the kid some sleepytime meds and put the child in the trunk --like usual ....

Throw the book at her ..... probation -30 a week for supervision fee's -

Foster care --- So the Foster parants can drug the child for more LOOT .

parenting classes - to teach her how to parent : At 50.00 $ a pop for 10 weeks .

She is so screwed ... i guess the material girl has NOT 1 family member or Friend that could help watch her child for a work shift .

They be haters Dog ! She 's to pretty . I wonder were baby Daddy is ? Locked up ?
wake up call

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2014
Got to cut her a little slack, at the very least she was working and not sitting around getting high.
whatever

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2014
wake up call wrote:
Got to cut her a little slack, at the very least she was working and not sitting around getting high.
I was wondering when some idiot would say this. Are you kidding? You must be insane. With all the stories of children dying in cars. Or about someone taking the child and lord knows what could happen then. You don't ever leave a child in a car EVER!!
Dey be slacking

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2014
Where de Baby Daddy be at? Choices- Jail, dead, stoned/drunk, wit some other ho, or she dont know who he be.

Why not leave de kid wit Grandma? Choices - jail, dead, stoned/drunk, working wit her pimp, dont know who she be.

Why not leave de kid with one of her friends or sister/brother? Choices - dey all in jail, dead, stoned/drunk, out looking to party and hook up wit strangers at Captains Attic or Magic City, totally untrusworthy (previously touched the kid)

Why not bring the kid inside the place and put him at a back table to color a book while mommy worked?
Tyrone

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2014
CPS should take that baby and give it to that nice white family in that local commercial about the law firm, they will raise him white and right and even pat his nappy head
Lol

Victor, NY

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Omg this is hilarious...
whatever

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Lol wrote:
Omg this is hilarious...
I don't now what you think is hilarious certainly not a child being left alone which is what this is about.
Lol

Victor, NY

#11 Jul 11, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't now what you think is hilarious certainly not a child being left alone which is what this is about.
No the comments are funny as hell though
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2014
when the opinion police find a child left in a car ... they should scoop them up and put them in one of those detention centers where all the central american kids go.
Eventually, the kids will be bussed to a good neighborhood for the other taxpayers to take care of.

It takes a village ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colleen Oconnor 39 min Devilhisdue 1
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 40 min DAVID27 93
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 2 hr Slammer is justice 493
TRUMP clinches nomination before Hillary, Cruz ... 2 hr TRUMP aint no chump 1
Bill Reilich 4 hr WCleaver 9
Xpressway Beggar New Ploy 6 hr Zeke the Pinhead 61
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 7 hr Ha Ha 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages