REX 84 The end of Black ghetto's

Posted in the Rochester Forum

U R Clueless

Hope Mills, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2014
THE KING ALFRED PLAN-REX 84

e King Alfred Plan was a fictional CIA-led scheme supporting an international effort to eliminate people of African descent. Specifically it defined how to deal with the threat of a black uprising in the United States by cordoning off black people into concentration camps in the event of a major racial incident.

The Plan first appeared in John A. Williams' 1967 novel, The Man Who Cried I Am, a fictionalized account of the life and death of Richard Wright. In the afterword to later editions, Williams compares the King Alfred Plan to intelligence programs devised by J. Edgar Hoover in the 1960s to monitor the movements of black militants.[1] It also bears similarities to rumors in the early 1950s surrounding the McCarran Act, an anti-Communist law, in which political subversives were to be rounded up and placed in concentrations camps during a national emergency. When his novel was first published, Williams photocopied portions of the book detailing the King Alfred Plan and left copies in subway car seats around Manhattan.[2] As a result, word of the King Alfred Plan spread throughout the black community and the truth of its existence was often assumed to be unchallenged. Performer and musician Gil Scott-Heron created the song "King Alfred Plan," included on his (1972) album Free Will, that takes the Plan at face value.
U R Clueless

Hope Mills, NC

#2 Feb 20, 2014
I would say that this plan is about to go live in the near future .
Lie Detector

Kenly, NC

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Blacks refuse to even comment on this .... Crazy !!!!!

You think this would open their eyes ?

maybe cause their peeps didn't inform them in the latest hip hop song .
Godhead1

Andalusia, AL

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Lie Detector wrote:
Blacks refuse to even comment on this .... Crazy !!!!!
You think this would open their eyes ?
maybe cause their peeps didn't inform them in the latest hip hop song .
that's nothing more than more racism you should keep your quotes to yourself if it not to elevate!! An its a government secret so how would the average black person know of this?? Black people with power don't even know and I'm sure the white people with out that pass are just as lame to the same
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
U R Clueless wrote:
I would say that this plan is about to go live in the near future .
Good luck! Remember in 1992 when LAPD, CPD and LACSO ran for cover after the Rodney King verdict?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Minister' Stewart to have say on when police s... 1 hr Ha Ha 2
DOT says 66% of roads and bridges in good shape 6 hr Mark 1
Deflategate. I Would Love To Deflate Tom Bradys... 6 hr Mark 1
Hundreds attend event on 'Rochester's Crisis of... 8 hr GibsMeDat 1
Riots Outside RTS. Time To Hold Lovely, RPD & S... 9 hr GibsMeDat 18
Double Stabbing in White Burbs 11 hr Uraidiot 8
White Convicted Felon Beats up his woman 11 hr Jeramie 10
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web