Substance abuse counselor charged with falsifying business records

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester
Deputies in Wayne County have arrested a Rochester man on charges of falsifying business records. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Another waste of the taxpayer's money.If NY wants to save money why don't they check up on these scam artists and their programs? Hope he gets a long time behind bars,maybe that will send a message that NY isn't going to play solf ball anymore.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Go Figure wrote:
Wish they would tell if he was making people falsely test positive or negative? So he either had people put in jail who were clean or kept people out of jail who were dirty. Either way these charges should be above misdemeanor for the effects of his actions could have had on others.
You are so correct and either way the taxpayers are getting screwed out of their hard earned money,typical goverment program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 48 min Sam 25
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 57 min ape hat 43
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 5 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 12 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 14 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 14 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 15 hr Jokette 36
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web