97mph on Thruway and no ticket..just ...

97mph on Thruway and no ticket..just Lovely

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Wyle Dapes

Springfield, NJ

#1 Jan 13, 2014
96mph and no ticket?
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Its lovely.
CityRes

Penfield, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2014
I find it hard to believe that no other rochester mayor has been pulled over in the past.

Are they only reporting things on this mayor causes she a black female that don't like the city cops?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2014
CityRes wrote:
I find it hard to believe that no other rochester mayor has been pulled over in the past.
Are they only reporting things on this mayor causes she a black female that don't like the city cops?
No fool. They are reporting it because her Uncle was driving an SUV she bought on the city's dime and the start of her administration has been quite a fiasco. Don't be dumb.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Oh, let's not play: "so is you're ol' man'" game.{'Well, other white mayors have done it ...." etc) Her campaign was suspect from the start. So Warren has an especially important responsibility to show she's an effective major. She's off to a horrible start instead of starting strong. Her stumbling out of the starting gates like this will effect her whole term of office and a SHORT term at that.
CityRes wrote:
I find it hard to believe that no other rochester mayor has been pulled over in the past.
Are they only reporting things on this mayor causes she a black female that don't like the city cops?
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. They are reporting it because her Uncle was driving an SUV she bought on the city's dime and the start of her administration has been quite a fiasco. Don't be dumb.
If you're going off Pigpen's story about her buying two brand new Tahoe's. I would hold off until he posts the links to the story.......
the next door neigbor

Penfield, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2014
It seems like the police and the media are out to get Lovely with making all these news stories.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#8 Jan 13, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going off Pigpen's story about her buying two brand new Tahoe's. I would hold off until he posts the links to the story.......
Nope. 13Wham reported it last week. Find your own effing link, lazy.
gman

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 13, 2014
Couple of days in office and the TNB begins! No surprise to me.
AllDayEveryDay

Fairport, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Oh, let's not play: "so is you're ol' man'" game.{'Well, other white mayors have done it ...." etc) Her campaign was suspect from the start. So Warren has an especially important responsibility to show she's an effective major. She's off to a horrible start instead of starting strong. Her stumbling out of the starting gates like this will effect her whole term of office and a SHORT term at that.
<quoted text>
exactly, she started off waaaaay worse than obama, just another embarrassment for rochester.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#12 Jan 14, 2014
I was hoping Lovely,(who ran as a candidate to fight corruption) would have had the presences of mind to avoid these kind of situations.

Stopping corruption is not just taking your lumps when you do something wrong, it's also about making the right choices to avoid getting into trouble in the first place.
Observer

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
I was hoping Lovely,(who ran as a candidate to fight corruption) would have had the presences of mind to avoid these kind of situations.
Stopping corruption is not just taking your lumps when you do something wrong, it's also about making the right choices to avoid getting into trouble in the first place.
Not to mention controlling (supervising, mandating) her employees public behavior, which includes following the law. It will be something else next week, and the week after.

When an employee makes her look bad (in the eyes of her constituents), she must react by disciplining or discharging them. She must set a higher standard. Additionally, she must get the press to buy into it, so that we hear good things.

She should hire PR people instead of security. She needs that far more. And get a new spokeswoman.
Wyle Dapes

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jan 14, 2014
Funny how she claims she had no clue how fast they were going because she was busy on the phone. Almost 100mph in a full size SUV is blistering down the road, going almost twice as fast as the rest of the traffic.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Wyle Dapes wrote:
96mph and no ticket?
Heres one where the cop was doing 120 mph.
He got a ticket, but the officer who wrote the ticket got fired a year later.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/04/florida-sta...
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 14, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. 13Wham reported it last week. Find your own effing link, lazy.
Hey Cunexttuesday...... If the expenditure of $100K in SUV's for her security detail were true. Every local media would be all over it just like they all with all the other crap surrounding the it.
So take your "effing link" and stick it in your crack.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2014
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do your research anymore than you do mine BB. The story was on 13 WHAM and 1180 so get busy and look it up.
I never asked you to do my research. You volunteered to post the link.
However, mysteriously any trace of such a link has disappeared from both WHAM sites.
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>It was on WHAM 1180 late last night and I believe it was on their website. There was a third thing that cost us money in the same story, but I don't remember what it was. I'll try to find it again and post a link to it. S/N: I was hoping that she would do well, but it looks like she is nothing more than a typical public employee granted a little power and thinks she is all of "it" and above all of the peons that voted for her. Time will tell.
This is what you posted, correct.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 14, 2014
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did say that I would try to find it and post it, I haven't looked for it yet, why don't you before you say that it was never reported? It doesn't make any difference in my life so it isn't on my top ten things to do. You do have to wonder just where those TWO NEW BLACK SUBURBANS came from don't you? Hint: they weren't used by Richards and I'm pretty sure they weren't parked in the city garage downtown either.
I did....that's the reason I said it didn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Fairport Canal Days Need Tons Of Extra Sec... 6 min IENYisMyHero 1
NickBo wants Charlotte Carousal panal put back up 19 min IENYisMyHero 3
What is an OXYHOMINOID..good question! (Jul '12) 8 hr Wtfisthis 23
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 10 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 4
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 10 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 20
Stupid protest on St.Paul St downtown at rush hour 10 hr Slammer 12
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 12 hr Ha Ha 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages