City man injured in shooting on Jeffe...

City man injured in shooting on Jefferson Avenue

There are 9 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Nov 24, 2012, titled City man injured in shooting on Jefferson Avenue. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A 22-year-old city man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound Saturday afternoon on Jefferson Avenue, Rochester police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Typical day in the ghetto,no surpise.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Two people were stabbed last night (one multiple times) and I believe someone else was shot.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Typical day in the ghetto,no surpise.
I thought you use to live on Goodman and Rocket Streets? Yes, Jefferson Ave is on the other side of town, but let's not forget our roots. Turns their nose up and looks down at city life. I will admit, Jefferson Ave is a rough neighborhood, like many others. But I love city life, and you can't take that away from me.

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you eat a lot or did your ways allow you to eat all the food from everyone? LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
shooting on Jefferson? No way, can't be true, not possible, you gotta be kidding. What's this neighborhood become?

Tired of this lower body shooting, unless they are shooting off, then doctors having to amputate their "Muh Dique" so they can make more Ghetto Rats.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Knee-Grows, can't even shoot straight. Now, we have to pay, to keep this ghetto thug alive.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Average cost to tax payers $55,000 per shooting victim(target) in Chicago so I am sure it's close or more in any New York hospital.

What a waste of hard working tax payers money.
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

Penfield, NY

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Sounds like the blacks are at it again, thinning the herd, you kneegrows are pathetic. Will thete be another tonight? Probably
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

Penfield, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Average cost to tax payers $55,000 per shooting victim(target) in Chicago so I am sure it's close or more in any New York hospital.
What a waste of hard working tax payers money.
i wonder if obama care covers Gun Shot/Stabbing Wounds, because we know its not coming out of there pocket
Truth

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Some of the occuputizers think they are going to open a grocery store on Jefferson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 42 min CityRes 1
Break room ratings 2 hr just look at him 343
Homes that FLY and FLOAT 6 hr Ttc1 3
Is Rhonda Working at 10WHEC ? 7 hr the wedge 7
Abby Wambach Looks Like Mickey Rooney 12 hr Run Liz Run 1
Cuomo Wants Us To Wear Seatbelt for 1 Week 14 hr Rhondas Friend 8
Pedal trolley tours to begin in Rochester 16 hr Brighton cousin 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE