City man injured in shooting on Jefferson Avenue

Nov 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

A 22-year-old city man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound Saturday afternoon on Jefferson Avenue, Rochester police said.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Typical day in the ghetto,no surpise.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Two people were stabbed last night (one multiple times) and I believe someone else was shot.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
Typical day in the ghetto,no surpise.
I thought you use to live on Goodman and Rocket Streets? Yes, Jefferson Ave is on the other side of town, but let's not forget our roots. Turns their nose up and looks down at city life. I will admit, Jefferson Ave is a rough neighborhood, like many others. But I love city life, and you can't take that away from me.

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you eat a lot or did your ways allow you to eat all the food from everyone? LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

shooting on Jefferson? No way, can't be true, not possible, you gotta be kidding. What's this neighborhood become?

Tired of this lower body shooting, unless they are shooting off, then doctors having to amputate their "Muh Dique" so they can make more Ghetto Rats.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Knee-Grows, can't even shoot straight. Now, we have to pay, to keep this ghetto thug alive.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Average cost to tax payers $55,000 per shooting victim(target) in Chicago so I am sure it's close or more in any New York hospital.

What a waste of hard working tax payers money.
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like the blacks are at it again, thinning the herd, you kneegrows are pathetic. Will thete be another tonight? Probably
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
Average cost to tax payers $55,000 per shooting victim(target) in Chicago so I am sure it's close or more in any New York hospital.
What a waste of hard working tax payers money.
i wonder if obama care covers Gun Shot/Stabbing Wounds, because we know its not coming out of there pocket
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Some of the occuputizers think they are going to open a grocery store on Jefferson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••