Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2866974.sht...

Maybe she will get a 6 month sentence like all the other whites?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Are we ever going to see this white murderers mugshot picture???
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

She had to have had help (a boyfriend?). I don't think I've ever heard of a woman cutting up her victim before.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Still thinning the herd I see.....
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

She pushed him down the stairs, chopped him into manageable portions and cooked him in an open fire.

It would be fair to say they were having some problems communicating.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The man wrote:
She pushed him down the stairs, chopped him into manageable portions and cooked him in an open fire.
It would be fair to say they were having some problems communicating.
Pushing someone down the stairs is effective for the elderly, but for a 30 year old?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

i dont believe that he died only cause a fall down the stairs.
seems all the white murderers in the burbs are using a fall down the stairs as they way they claimed to have killed someone.
maybe its easier to confess to then saying you stuck a knife in him 100 times.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

...or have a car dropped on them. At least no puppies or kitties were killed.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm also happy no animals were harmed during the murdering activities of this weirdo broad.
roby

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I hope justice will be done and the murderer will go to jail for life without parole. I have heard that prison for life is so much less expensive than the death penalty . anyway life in prison is the way to go for this murder. remember people this is white trash and a white trash family that the wife came from also who helped the wife cut up the victim. there is extreme cruelty in whites and other races so don't judge this on race alone. all people are capable of cruelty but the vast majority of us humans keep ourselves in check and think of all the good we can do for our families and mankind. to say someone like the murderer snapped is in my opinion wrong.. there are always symtoms noticed by other people to warrant investigation but people ignore because most people blame a mild depression and don't follow through with the person who is acting out in a way that would bring help to the depressed individual. this is always the excuse of the family they always say the murderer seemed happy and content and we did not notice anything unusual . well..........your son or daughter murdered people which brings me to the conclusion unless you are living under a rock .there is always evidence that will show something is wrong. we would like to believe because we the majority of good people that a mental illness is to blame........this is not all ways true.....some people are just evil and do terrible injustices and still be able to funtioni as a normal capable person ....we hope the law will prevail in this case

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wegmans will stop selling marlin (Jun '09) 28 min intheknow 61
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 30 min Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 56 min positronium 6,276
Wimpy Mayor Needs To Be Checked Into Hospital F... 1 hr rochmetro 6
the webster shooting, dawn 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 18
Man charged in multiple Tops robberies 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search