Seneca Park Zoo Names Its Lions

Seneca Park Zoo Names Its Lions

There are 9 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Seneca Park Zoo Names Its Lions. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Monroe County Executive and Seneca Park Zoo officials on Saturday announced the results of the naming contest for the Zoo's three African lions now residing in the A Step Into Africa Exhibit .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Will the Seneca Park Zoo be having a Chimp naming contest?
I can think of a few dozen right off the top of my head.I get most of them from the nightly news.
LaterianMilton

Fairport, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
If there names are something like lakeysha, jaquita, tyrone, devon, antwne, bofried-chickenequa, you know they were named by sti ky smelly rcsd city kids
The man

North Chili, NY

#4 Sep 30, 2012
The zoo is a non-issue if your kids are over 10 years old.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2012
if they are 2 and 3 years old, i'm sure they all already had names.
blacky with no daddys

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought. A prime example of a white person that don't know anything about a black person other than what he sees on the news! Damn, at least you were stupid enough to admit your view of a black person is what you see on the news, chump! Get back to us when you really know something about blacks and the black entire race, ok?
ok well blacks are scum the entire black race always wants handouts. the black race dont take care of the jibs the blacks have no morals at all. the black race are destroying everywhere they are. the blacks always need guns because they cant fight and need weapons. the blacks cant even think for themselfs the school can show ya that. the black race cries racist on everything. blacks are destroying this country.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2012
I'd guess Chester is a white name,
Chester the Molester.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Be nice everyone. I can remember when they named Penny & Nickles and Jenny C & (blank)

Suggestions were on the nightly news all the time but I guess you just can't have a fun contest these days.
Ape Lincoln

Rochester, NY

#9 Oct 1, 2012
I can guess the shade of who came up with the names Zuri and Asha. The should've named the third one tyrone, just to be consistent.
NOOBS SUXDIX

Livonia Center, NY

#10 Oct 1, 2012
blacky with no daddys wrote:
<quoted text>ok well blacks are scum the entire black race always wants handouts. the black race dont take care of the jibs the blacks have no morals at all. the black race are destroying everywhere they are. the blacks always need guns because they cant fight and need weapons. the blacks cant even think for themselfs the school can show ya that. the black race cries racist on everything. blacks are destroying this country.
noobs, the typical white RCSD student.....don't they give you people your own school to learn how to read and write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam's Club closing, who cares? 12 min IescapedNY 14
Cuomo Prime Time CNN Tuesday 9pm 5 hr Norwegian-American 7
DHS didn't know Norwegian's were white 5 hr Norwegian-American 4
The Alligators, an oldies band (Apr '10) 7 hr Cj Scholl 14
Mayor Lovely Warren Next Lt Govenor ? 9 hr IescapedNY 3
TRUMP Has Heart Disease 11 hr IescapedNY 5
White Parents abuse 13 Kids 14 hr three blocks 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance