William Reilich Jr. Pleads Guilty

William Reilich Jr. Pleads Guilty

There are 2 comments on the 13WHAM story from Oct 18, 2012, titled William Reilich Jr. Pleads Guilty. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y. - William Reilich Jr., the son of Monroe County Republican Party Chairman Bill Reilich, admitted to accepting unemployment benefits while working for the county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
How stupid is this guy??

To think collecting money from NYS while working on the books for Monroe County, and he thought he'd never get caught?? What kinda drugs is he on??
Naive

Victor, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2015
I to have had Bill Reilich Jr. Scam me out of $2550,00 but I will be taking action as well for him to pay it back. It is not okay to continue doing this sort of thing to another person and get away with it. I live on my own making very little money to survive. Bill Jr. Needs to learn a lesson here & stop making a fool of his father who has nothing to do with his own actions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCMF RocCityRibFest a SUCCESS 6 hr Drunk Russian Bear 1
Drunk Judge Pisatchio triggers ignition lock AG... 6 hr Foster Brooks 1
Northwest Service Center and Ron Penders 8 hr Jean 3
Did I hear "judge" Ass-tachio got arrested Again? 8 hr Safety First 15
Fake IescapedNY Has Morphed Into Diamond Daisy 12 hr IescapedNY 37
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 12 hr IescapedNY 31
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 12 hr IescapedNY 8

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance