Sen. Schumer calls for cruise ship bill of rights

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 17, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2966209.sht...

He should also make them carry extra toilet paper and tampons.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Is there anything that Schumer wouldn't do get get his face in the news? Guess what Chuckie,none of these ships are registered in the U.S. and even tho you think that you and your party rule the world there isn't much you can do about the way they do business. Stop wasting our tax money trying to make a name for yourself.Just saying.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
He and Cuomo will vote in some dumb anti-cruise ship law, and then realize afterwards it ends up killing the NYS economy because all the cruise ships that dock in NYC yank anchor and never return.
Doesn't seem that the dems will do anything to ruin the state/country just to control everything in our lifes? Maybe it is just me,but it sure seems that way.Liberalism/socilism is a sickness and should be stomped out before it spreads any more.Just saying.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't seem that the dems will do anything to ruin the state/country just to control everything in our lifes? Maybe it is just me,but it sure seems that way.Liberalism/socilism is a sickness and should be stomped out before it spreads any more.Just saying.
Everytime you open your big mouth, you get real politically offensive, fella! You can always leave the country. Israel awaits you!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime you open your big mouth, you get real politically offensive, fella! You can always leave the country. Israel awaits you!
If Israel awaits me I am sure that the "bath houses" awaits you Nancy.I am so happy to see that I am still getting under my anti-American stalker's skin,IE:you. Be a good little staker and get back to playing with your blow up Ken doll troll.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>If Israel awaits me I am sure that the "bath houses" awaits you Nancy.I am so happy to see that I am still getting under my anti-American stalker's skin,IE:you. Be a good little staker and get back to playing with your blow up Ken doll troll.
I don't let bigot trash like you get under my skin. You conservatives are just that....conservative! And in your case, stingy! Typical for your kind.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I do let bigot trash like me get under everyones skin. You conservatives are just that....conservative!I am stingy and feel that everyone owes me a living! Typical for my kind.
I fixed your post so it would be honest for once,see what a nice guy I am Nancy. BTW: That was a very good point you have there when you said that conservatives are conservatives,kinda like socilists like you are socilists,wow who would have ever known that?? LOL!.Did you get pass 9th grade Zippy?,doesn't sound like it.Do yourself a favor nancy and stalk someone else because I will only make you look like the lying anti-American fool you are every time.See,once again I am trying to be helpful and look out for you.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime you open your big mouth, you get real politically offensive, fella! You can always leave the country. Israel awaits you!
Epic. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharptoon 1 hr dew4794 2
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 1 hr dew4794 5
Wease and k and b 1 hr dew4794 17
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 1 hr dew4794 274
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 1 hr dew4794 6
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 5 hr Chris Jenkins 6
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 5 hr Andrew 12
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs