State Police Roadblocks Catch Seat Be...

State Police Roadblocks Catch Seat Belt Law Violators and Others

There are 6 comments on the Your News Now story from May 30, 2013, titled State Police Roadblocks Catch Seat Belt Law Violators and Others. In it, Your News Now reports that:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that more than half of those killed in car crashes in 2011 were not wearing seat belts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 3, 2013
I wear my seatbelt all of the time but it should be the choice of the person to wear one or not. All of these laws are nothing more than a money mill for the state. Next law might be that you can't smoke in your own home or car,oh wait,that is a law now in some states. Freaken goverments at all levels are out of control. Maybe a law that you can't have salt at your local diner,gee,that is a law already in NYC,darn. The liberal left(democrats)tried to pass a law a few years back that you would have to stop at the state border, have ID to enter the next state and tell them why you are going into said state. Thank God that it didn't pass, but it didn't pass the senate by only TWO VOTES. The MSM didn't report the story more than 30 seconds on ABC-CBS-NBC-MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media, just why would that be?? Wake up people your rights are being taken away every day by the loons in Washington, Albany and the rest of the states and no MSM will report on it. Just saying.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Good post!
I agree that our land of the free is being stolen from us by corruption and power hungery career politicians.

They have only gotten away with it because of the apathy of the american people.

The apathetic are the people who DO NOT protest or hold these people accountable.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Funny how all these cops can't be made available to answer your 911 calls ...
BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Excuse me? Do you ever listen to the police scanner? The cops can't keep up with all off the 911 calls. 99% involving your people and very bad behavior.

A copy of your post from the unite Rochester thread, and well said I might say.

"But when you see so much BLACK on BLACK violence, it kind of steals your thunder! Blacks are viewed from the outside as a people who are not capable of respecting THEMSELVES, and if they can't respect each other, how can you exspect them to respect the others?!?

Learn to be civil in your own environment ... stop robbing & killing EACH OTHER over the smallest of things. And I am sure that you will find things will get better.

P.S. don't carry a grudge over the past, focus on the future. if not for you, for your kids."
yep

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
These worthless trooper$ are thugs with badges. They have been doing these roadblocks for almost 20 years. They still do them getting on 390 S from Ridge Road Eastbound. Ny needs your $$$$$$$$$$
Ha Ha

Iraq

#6 Jun 10, 2013
BangBangAll Summer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Do you ever listen to the police scanner? The cops can't keep up with all off the 911 calls. 99% involving your people and very bad behavior.
A copy of your post from the unite Rochester thread, and well said I might say.
"But when you see so much BLACK on BLACK violence, it kind of steals your thunder! Blacks are viewed from the outside as a people who are not capable of respecting THEMSELVES, and if they can't respect each other, how can you exspect them to respect the others?!?
Learn to be civil in your own environment ... stop robbing & killing EACH OTHER over the smallest of things. And I am sure that you will find things will get better.
P.S. don't carry a grudge over the past, focus on the future. if not for you, for your kids."
Yes, The police scanner is VERY busy ... and yet they have plenty of officers available to sit on the on ramps to 590, 490 & 390 to check for seatbelts, registration & DUI.

Your post doesn't show me how busy the police are ... just how much real crimes they neglect to collect roadside taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Der Spiegel Says Trump Unfit to be President 2 hr IescsapedNY 2
Did I hear "judge" Ass-tachio got arrested Again? 3 hr IescapedNY 17
Trump Acts Like Baboon at NATO Meeting 3 hr Perfect 22
Northwest Service Center and Ron Penders 3 hr IescapedNY 4
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 hr MSNBC is fake news 956
Pittsford Schools Dump Kindergarten 5 hr IescapedNY 1
WCMF RocCityRibFest a SUCCESS 13 hr Drunk Russian Bear 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance