Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Hey Rhonda didn't you say that blacks don't drink and drive? OOPS. Warren kept him but it still is Richards and Duffy fault, you are a real piece of work.
Cant make this stuff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

One of Rhonda people make the Mayor look like a Dbag again and Rhonda still finds a way to blame a white guy. Priceless I suppose its Barnhardts fault that he doesn't live in the city either since she didn't report it
hey rev lewis

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

can you help a brutha out?? whitee is blamin me for gettinz my gins &juice. hope da rev figures out whittee made me drink da Kool-Aid. butz ize gunna blame my diabeetez 4 itz
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Last time I looked, a chronic medical condition diabetes doesn't make you get behind the wheel drunk, cause you to speed, and forget an inspection sticker. Now the second DWI official on the "Mayor's Team." And the voters think the City would be in good hands with Warren. We don't have a city government, we have a Soap Opera.
Gin and Juice

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Why wasn't uncle reggie giving him a ride home from the dice game ?

You can take the BOY out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the BOY.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

I'm giving Rhonda credit on this one. She admitted Lovely shouldn't have hired him. She says he should be fired. I also agree with the shadiness in having 2 houses for the purpose of the job.
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

The bigger question: how did he sneak into Pittsford? I thought Pittsford had much higher standards.

I guess this trashes the long time diatribe that DWI is a white offense.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/rocheste r-deputy-mayor-arrested-dwi-10 445.shtml
This is what Lovely gets for holding over Richards people.
She should have got rid of anyone that Richards and Duffy hired.
Besides how is he our Deputy Mayor and living in Pittsford??
From what I found, he doesn't live in Pittsford anymore.
I believe he sold that house over a year ago.
I think he lives on W. Main St. in a new development, Plymouth Terrace.
IMHO
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

http://rochester.twcnews.com/c ontent/news/721242/rochester-d eputy-mayor-arrested-for-dwi/
"""Redon spoke with Mayor Lovely Warren early this morning about the charges and about his newly diagnosed medical condition """
newly diagnosed medical condition?? he said that so he can't be fired.
She needs to fire him for not living in the city.
She needs to resign over this situation. Another in a series of bad decisions. Did they notify her in Washington when this happened?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Is it 15 over or 20 over the speed limit that gets your DL pulled on the spot and suspension for 90 days? If the trooper gave him a ticket then who drove the car home?
ClicketyClack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

From what I have seen so far Mayor Lovely should just give up and run for congress. No one can argue that she would fit right in the the rest of the "Congressional black caucus"
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

That I-490 section around Clinton Ave and the bridge is a speed trap. And you don't get out of tickets in Rochester. The judge found me guilty on the third time appearance when the cop failed to show up to court twice. DWI's can cost you upwards of $1,700 with fines, lawyers' fees, higher insurance costs. This incident only gives the Warren bashers, including me, more ammo.
clara

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

They make others move into the city for the job, so he should have too.
They should make him pay back all the money we paid him for the past 4 years.
Why isn't the media pointing out the residence issue with him??
I totally agree.
This loser posing as a ''businessman'' & ''city official'' clearly has some shady undertakings...
A house in Pittsford!? So he uses a different city address ro cover the residence qualification?
Fishy. I dont care who you are - any city or county employee getting a DWI should be let go immediatly. New Mayor circus!!!!
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

ClicketyClack wrote:
From what I have seen so far Mayor Lovely should just give up and run for congress. No one can argue that she would fit right in the the rest of the "Congressional black caucus"
She would fit well. Not very smart, shoots from the hip and doesn't make sense, makes horrible decisions and she's on cruise control as a work ethic.
clara

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

dew4794 wrote:
Last time I looked, a chronic medical condition diabetes doesn't make you get behind the wheel drunk, cause you to speed, and forget an inspection sticker. Now the second DWI official on the "Mayor's Team." And the voters think the City would be in good hands with Warren. We don't have a city government, we have a Soap Opera.
Is anyone else had enough of our intelligence insulted by these non-stop excuses under this new Mayors administration?!!!
Hey!!! Maybe the diabetes made him very very thirsty!!! How qualified is a guy who cant even remeber to get his car inspected to be the deputy mayor!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe mama should pin a note to his sweater to remind him next time....
This tool is a drunk & should be let go immedialtely. The mayors comments dissappoint me, and are nothing but lip service and damage control. What if he had killed an innocent person!
Too many secrets and suprises in this administration and no professionals.
I dont want some loser with a DWI, driving with no inspection representing the city! Please stop this now!
Tom

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

http://rochester.twcnews.com/c ontent/news/721242/rochester-d eputy-mayor-arrested-for-dwi/
"""Redon spoke with Mayor Lovely Warren early this morning about the charges and about his newly diagnosed medical condition """
newly diagnosed medical condition?? he said that so he can't be fired.
She needs to fire him for not living in the city.
He has a drinking condition caused by Lovely?
Tom

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/rocheste r-deputy-mayor-arrested-dwi-10 445.shtml
This is what Lovely gets for holding over Richards people.
She should have got rid of anyone that Richards and Duffy hired.
Besides how is he our Deputy Mayor and living in Pittsford??
I agree!! Uncle Reggie Hill would have made a good Deputy Mayor.
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Mayor doesn't understand damage control. She should have said that this egregious behavior will not be tolerated in her administration, and announced he has been fired. He messed up, send him packing. Guess not.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Arrested for 70 mph in a 55, 1.3 blew a blood alcohol test, an an expired inspection sticker. And claims it's the diabetes. Just second in line to the Mayor.(Rhonda believes this was because he's Duffy's and Richard's Boy). Warren believes he's the man for the job. And these folks are running our City. Has insanity gone wild?
Testy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Mayor's staff is allowed three (3) DWIs or two (2) drug arrests before they will be fired. Because it's hard to attract people to work for her, she had to relax the standards. Her threshold for an employee involved in child abuse is two (2) incidents. Insanity defense will reset the counter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 13 min Rhondas Cousin 11
Chick who ran over biker was on crack 16 min 12 Bags Of Crack 8
Why Catholic Weddings are in decline. 1 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 1 hr Ha Ha 42
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 4 hr Benny 2
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 8 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••