Rochester woman accuses Gates Police...
Friend of Gates PD

Chicago, IL

#49 Sep 2, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
LOL! Me, showing Classless that TWO can play at this "game". Notice, however, that I have the cajones to use my REAL, REGISTERED username when I show her how it's done! Anyone can post in response "pretending" to be someone else. But when you post a blog online using your real name and telephone number, you prove to the rest of us that you clearly aren't playing with a full deck! Bwahahahhaaaa!!!! See, Classless, not that difficult now, is it? ;)
You psychotic nutjob.
I can't imagine how the room she is in smells. Think her deodorant must have quit 20 posts ago. You have her foaming at the mouth.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#50 Sep 2, 2013
LOLOL! This is getting funnier by the minute. See, Classless, I warned you NOT to threaten people anymore.
You have nothing better to do than hang onto a bra strap and sniff my panties....

sniff, sniff.

Ain't you still scared? Hiding behind a keyboard give someone like you excessive power, right?

A panty sniffing keyboard instigating coward<<<STILL CITY STUPID
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#51 Sep 2, 2013
LOL! Me, showing Classless that TWO can play at this "game". You psychotic nutjob.
A GAME?
>>>>>>Pure immature and childish antics!
Clearly this DITZ is loose numerous screws!
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#53 Sep 2, 2013
>>>NO ATTACK, JUST STICKING TO THE FACTS<<<<<<

MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.
CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE WITH COURAGE.

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents.

Resisting arrest is the MOST B/S charges the punks in blue can use to hide their misconduct.

In this case, There was NOTHING to resist!
Peter

Pittsford, NY

#54 Sep 2, 2013
M Verbakel wrote:
I'm still on the force. You're still crazy.
Thanks for your service, and for getting this d-bag off the street.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#56 Sep 2, 2013
Make sure to congratulate and THANK Martijn Verbakel, due to the ABUSE he enacted upon this INNOCENT woman.

She is totally DISABLED. Gets to sit back with her feet up just like a QUEEN.

Shake his hand and pat him on the back.

The INNOCENT victim of Martijn Verbakels police ABUSE has early retirement in the form of FULL DISABILTY!

The full story about the police ABUSE and COVER UP will soon be told NATIONALLY. Stay tuned...

>>>>>Give this BRUTAL FALSE ACCUSER a key to the CITY and prestigious AWARD Ceremony.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#57 Sep 2, 2013
The enemy has nothing BUT hate, lies and consistent violent attacks.

The enemy's ONLY true purpose is to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY.

Ask yourself, is your purpose to uncover lies or hinder the truth?

One can recognize the devil by his actions, he's full of attacks
Steal City Stupid

Macedon, NY

#59 Sep 2, 2013
Samantha wrote:
At least now, no matter how many times she changes her name, we know the real person behind the insane rants. Her credibility has dropped to zero. LOL.
Someone should post the police incident report.
I say post those transcripts with the missing evidence. Get the camera footage and 911 tape that ought to shut the naysayers up.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#62 Sep 2, 2013
Tampering with transcripts is a FEDERAL OFFENSE.

Why delete incriminating information IF you know you've done nothing wrong.

Martijn Verbakel is about to be TAKEN DOWN for the lies and brutality committed.

The Verbakel Takedown: is a violent act that a punk white boy commits when he is bent on brutalizing someone innocent cause he's a racist. He yanks violently and slams to the ground.

I must congratulate the victim, she refused to take a plea. She stood by her story and went to trial.

WHO does that?
Someone innocent of false accusations, that's who!

Only those with common sense and integrity could understand this. just saying
A friend

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Sep 2, 2013
The funniest thing is that her never ending rants have confirmed several things.
1. She is definitely the woman (and I use that term loosely) that the articles refer to.
2. She is still reeling from her false accusations against the Gates Police being shot down and she failed.
3. She is the lunatic we all thought she was.
4. She is trying to bury the fact she threatened me under umpteen gazillion nonsensical posts.
5. She is trying to get in her last hoorah before the crap hits the fan against her.
Enjoy this: http://rochester.indymedia.org/node/6864
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#64 Sep 2, 2013
Thank you all for keeping this case of POLICE BRUTALITY in the public eye.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#65 Sep 2, 2013
KEEPING MISCONDUCT IN THE PUBLIC EYE LETS THE ABUSER AND THE ENEMY UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE STILL ACCOUNTABLE.

CONGRATULATIONS for the bright person who started this
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#66 Sep 2, 2013
MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents.

The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#67 Sep 2, 2013
Heck, sitting in your PARKED vehicle minding your business is a THREAT to a RACIST, VIOLENT, punk with a blue uniform, badge and gun.

Don't take much to scare a Punk intent on brutalizing
NeverStops

Fairport, NY

#68 Sep 2, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are always "loitering" unless they are home behind close doors.
thanks for agreeing with me. It seems to be a real problem around liquor stores, bodegas, dollar sores, parking lots and gas stations.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#69 Sep 2, 2013
Look how long it took for the GREASY Slime balls Pignato, Rahn and Joseph to get theirs.

Justice delayed is NOT Justice Denied!

When KARMA showed up in this situation, numerous woman came out with TRUTHFUL stories of brutality and police punk abuse
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#70 Sep 2, 2013
There are NUMEROUS CASES OF POLICE MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF AUTHORITY THAT LINGER FOR YEARS....

BUT AFTER AWHILE....

THE ABUSERS ARE BOUGHT TO JUSTICE!!

IT MIGHT BE DELAYED, BUT IT WON'T BE DENIED!

Thank the brilliant person for keeping THIS story in the public EYE....they're WATCHING!

Punks with badges must be exposed.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#72 Sep 2, 2013
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/30/2...

He'd make a great officer for the (G)HATES force.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#75 Sep 2, 2013

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#76 Sep 2, 2013
Please be sure to THANK Verbakel, due to his VIOLENT TAKEDOWN the INNOCENT victim is on early retirement.

>>>Getting PAID.

She gets to sit back like a Queen.
Taking care of business behind the scene!

Before this violent act initiated upon her she was a productive member of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CrapChester NY topix just as dead as all libera... 9 min IescapedNY 2
CrapChester Tick season 2017 to be worst in years 14 min IescapedNY 2
Another CrapChester arson arrest. 11 hr IescapedNY 3
Heavy downpours, flooding, damaging wind gusts ... 11 hr IescapedNY 14
Polk County FL Makes National News 12 hr IescapedNY 1
Trump's race against the clock to do something 13 hr Howard 3
S. Korea PO'ed Over Missile System Price 13 hr Howard 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance