Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Post # 225 from Steel City Steelers 2 which is MIA states..
QUOTE>>>>To Everyone else on Rochester Topix,
I apologize for making classless Terasa go nuts. I warned her not to threaten people anymore, but she wouldn't listen so i felt it was just to call her out. Obviously I was correct or she wouldn't have lost it like this. Not in ONE of her 17,5000 posts does she deny being the loser who falsely accused the Gates PD of excessive force. NOT ONCE does she deny being the same loser who got thrown out of MCC and had charges filed against her. NOT ONCE! Now what does that tell you?
Again, sorry for being the cause of Terasa's meltdown. I DO NOT apologize, however, for doing it. She clearly had i t coming. I feel vengeance has been served. <<<<END OF QUOTE!
^^^^^^^^^^
The above incriminating FALSE info is just ONE that has gone missing. She admits provoking....
S/N--- At the insistence of my legal team i have been instructed to "CEASE and DESIST" pending legal action for such offenses.
Perry Mason

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

A Victim Brutality wrote:
At the insistence of my legal team
That's funny. Legal team. A roomful of crack attorneys all billing simultaneously. And that dream team of lawyers encouraged someone to back down. No. Who's covering that bill?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>

What does she think she is?

The Gates Police are not racist they're sexist! Duh what I am I reading here people they are outta dis world! LOL
The woman believed they were "racially profiling" her. And I think they could as well. Let's not draw anymore conclusions until after she tells her side of the story in court.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
My Autism keeps me from making intelligent posts. However, It doesn't keep me from posting.
You just keep trying there, loser.

don't your meds make you drowzy?
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7949-distur...

Camera footage as evidence.

If it gets deleted or withheld as evidence one should question that.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a perfect opportunity to silence her, but you didn't take it. You told us you were pursuing it, you didn't. She is back stronger and more empowered than ever. You let us down, SC.
Huh? Who says I didn't pursue it? She isn't empowered. She just keeps piling up evidence against herself. She can post using a million names. Doesn't matter.
Linda

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman believed they were "racially profiling" her. And I think they could as well. Let's not draw anymore conclusions until after she tells her side of the story in court.
Leave to you to buy into this bunk. You get more pathetic by the day. Go away.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

The Verbakel Takedown wrote:
>>>NO ATTACK, JUST STICKING TO THE FACTS<<<<<<
MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.
CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE WITH COURAGE.
It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents.
Resisting arrest is the MOST B/S charges the punks in blue can use to hide their misconduct.
In this case, There was NOTHING to resist!
One can rest ASSURED that the RIGHTEOUS Judge will vindicate those responsible. There is NO statue of limitation for the MOST HIGH!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
One can rest ASSURED that the RIGHTEOUS Judge will vindicate those responsible. There is NO statue of limitation for the MOST HIGH!
Oh, believe me, skank, you are definitely the MOST HIGH on here! How's your monthly Rx of Oxycodone holding up?

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Did your "legal team" from the public defenders office tell you that CC? You are the biggest joke on every website you go on Zippy. Must be awful to go thru life knowing that everyone thinks you are a nothing trying to look like something, sad, so sad.
Apparently This person MUST be something in order to garner all the ATTENTION you all have provided.

People usually ignore those who are worthless, meaningless and hold NO power.

That's right!
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Swine Brutality wrote:
It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents
that is true. cannot blame the incompetent court reporter for everything. department of justice will have a field day with this.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

The enemy has nothing BUT hate, lies and consistent violent attacks.
The enemy's ONLY true purpose is to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY.
Ask yourself, is your purpose to uncover lies or hinder the truth?
One can recognize the devil by his actions, he's full of attacks.
my complete purpose is to lie. its in my blood, i have no choice.

my father the devil taught me very well.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

the TRUTH don't need NO help. It's the LIE one has to run around and defend.

Notice who's defending their LIES.
Police brutality victim

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Dear Steel City Steelers,

You have no idea how much you've helped to shed light on the brutality case of Martijn Verbakel and David Sapienza.

I want to say thank you on behalf of all innocent victims of such violence.

Keeping the story in the public eye does help to keep it alive and allow it to get to the proper authorities.

Thank you and God bless.
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Police brutality victim wrote:
Keeping the story in the public eye does help to keep it alive and allow it to get to the proper authorities.
How out of touch with reality are you exactly?
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Police brutality victim wrote:
Dear Steel City Steelers,
You have no idea how much you've helped to shed light on the brutality case of Martijn Verbakel and David Sapienza.
Thank you and God bless.
You are beyond delusional, Classless. You have falsely accused two police officers, the Chief of Police, the former town Supervisor along with the entire Gates Police Department on an open forum. I'm surprised they haven't sued YOU yet for defamation, libel and/or slander. smh. Keep up the good work of making a mockery of yourself.
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxxoxo
Adam 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>You are beyond delusional, Classless. You have falsely accused two police officers, the Chief of Police, the former town Supervisor along with the entire Gates Police Department on an open forum. I'm surprised they haven't sued YOU yet for defamation, libel and/or slander. smh. Keep up the good work of making a mockery of yourself.
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxxoxo
Steel

We must all band together and totaly ignor the nut jobs posts.I don't even read them anymore(useless)
Trolls won't go away if we keep on feeding them.
What They Do

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

The VERBAKEL TAKEDOWN:
It a unnecessary VIOLENT action of grabbing a person by the neck/collar and UNJUSTLY slamming them to the pavement.
It causes injury to the innocent victim and causes the violent ABUSER to LIE in order to cover up his violent act.
The VIOLENT abuser will stoop to ANY level to hide his abuse. He will attempt to hide 911 tapes, camera footage, delete transcript documentation and file false reports.
THAT...is the VERBAKEL TAKEDOWN!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...

we know it's true.
InvestigativeNew s Report

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

NEWS 10 NBC wrote:
A Rochester woman says she was the victim of police brutality because of the color of her skin. Terara Harris says a Gates police officer discriminated against her, because she's African-American.
Harris claims she was approached by a Gates police officer while she was resting in her car in a parking lot on Chili Avenue. She says she was then "handled inhumanely" by the officer.
Gates Police say Harris was arrested for various charges of vehicle entrapment and for resisting arrest. They say her car's registration was suspended and she refused to get out of her car. It happened about a month ago. Harris says she did nothing wrong.“He just had his mind set that he was going to brutalize me.”
Now, Harris has filed a complaint against the gates police department. The chief says the department has no history of racial profiling. Gates Police Chief David DiCaro said,“It troubles me when we have community organizations trying to raise their prominence on the back of an issue that has taken place that kind of bothers me.”
Activist Myra Brown says this happens all the time.“This is not about an individual solution; this is about systemic change that has to happen.”
Chief DiCaro met with Harris today to hear directly from her. The chief says he hasn't made any decisions yet because he's still investigating this case.
Harris says people need to know what's really going on.“I just want to let people know that I'm not afraid to speak up about this.”
Harris will be in court on May 7 to face various charges including resisting arrest.
No more good news lately ? Maybe 10 NBC news is out of the reporting arena, huh? Maybe 10 NBC should do an in depth investigation to see where this travesty of justice has lead to.
Professor

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

She stood by her story and went to trial.
I would really like to read the proceedings. I'll bet they are a hoot. Militant nutcase woman accuses cop, doing his job, of excessive force. Judge says STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
this site sucks 7 min one black male 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 41 min MacDaddyobama 6,275
Man charged in multiple Tops robberies 48 min Naughtyrobot 2
City selects high rise proposal for Charlotte 57 min DR Moe 9
Wimpy Mayor Needs To Be Checked Into Hospital F... 1 hr DR Moe 5
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 1 hr CanadaRocs 162
Dawn Guility 1 hr No Nguyen Situation 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••