Rochester woman accuses Gates Police...
Expose Police brutality

Macedon, NY

#335 Sep 9, 2013
WHOMEVER "SHE" IS, SHE'S GOT PLENTY OF COURAGE, STAMINA AND BACKBONE! I'D WANT HER BY MY SIDE B4 I'D TRUST ANY OF YOU WHO ATTACK HER! REAL TALK!
WHOMEVER "SHE" IS, SHE'S GOT PLENTY OF COURAGE, STAMINA AND BACKBONE! I'D WANT HER BY MY SIDE B4 I'D TRUST ANY OF YOU WHO ATTACK HER! REAL TALK!
Expose Police brutality

Macedon, NY

#336 Sep 9, 2013
The Gates court system is a SHAM. They pick a jury one MONDAY and instruct the jurors to come back for the trial the NEXT Monday.

They have a whole week to tamper with the outcome.

Just another ISSUE the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE needs to investigate!

This system purposes abuses regulations to avoid real justice.

BUT.........there is NO EVIL done under the sun that will NOT be vindicated. The RIGHTEOUS Judge see, hears and KNOWS every EVIL work done
Expose Police brutality

Macedon, NY

#337 Sep 9, 2013
Swine Brutality wrote:
http://www.thejeffreydeskovicf oundationforjustice.org/pdfs/c ase_Submission.pdf
Because of COURAGE and PERSISTENCE, help is on the way from various agencies.
The Gates court system is a SHAM. They pick a jury one MONDAY and instruct the jurors to come back for the trial the NEXT Monday.

BUT.........there is NO EVIL done under the sun that will NOT be vindicated. The RIGHTEOUS Judge see, hears and KNOWS every EVIL work done
Expose Police brutality

Macedon, NY

#338 Sep 9, 2013
KEEPING MISCONDUCT IN THE PUBLIC EYE LETS THE ABUSER AND THE ENEMY UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE STILL ACCOUNTABLE.

CONGRATULATIONS for the bright person who started this.
Expose Police brutality

Macedon, NY

#339 Sep 9, 2013
SWINE CAUGHT in LIES. How familiar.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/stalker ...

Nancy Jackson says she was wrongfully arrested in 2009 — and now the same cop is trying to discredit her as she sues over the original incident.

An NYPD cop is fabricating a story that he was stalked by a woman he once collared to undermine her claim of wrongful arrest, the woman’s lawyer said Sunday.

Police Officer John Dammacco testified last week that he is actually the victim in a suit filed in Brooklyn by plaintiff Nancy Jackson, 46, who is accusing him and three other cops of false arrest and other civil rights violations.

"She was stalking me," Dammacco insisted last week. "I didn't know if Miss Jackson knew my schedule, how long she was following me, if she knew when my wife was home by herself.

NOTHING BUT A LYING PUNK!
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#340 Sep 9, 2013
Shawshank Redemption wrote:
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Andy Dufresne, swam through a tunnel of MESS and came out CLEAN on the other side.
Falsely accused, physically and sexually brutalized-but in the end look who took the heat!
Judgment Cometh and that right soon.
Wait on it, it's coming.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#341 Sep 9, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6827-distur...

check out how ordinary citizens view the pigs.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#342 Sep 9, 2013
&li st=PL641ACF17FA258B11&inde x=184
MORE DIRTY PIG ABUSE>
TAMEPRING WITH GOVERNMENTAL DOCUMENTS IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE!
the truth seeker

Macedon, NY

#343 Sep 10, 2013
MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.
CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE WITH COURAGE.

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents.

AMEN

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#344 Sep 11, 2013
Expose Police brutality wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN....AMEN and AMEN, again!!!

#345 Sep 11, 2013
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Stay strong and vigilant.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Macedon, NY

#346 Sep 11, 2013
NEWS 10 NBC wrote:
A Rochester woman says she was the victim of police brutality because of the color of her skin. Terara Harris says a Gates police officer discriminated against her, because she's African-American.
Harris claims she was approached by a Gates police officer while she was resting in her car in a parking lot on Chili Avenue. She says she was then "handled inhumanely" by the officer.
Gates Police say Harris was arrested for various charges of vehicle entrapment and for resisting arrest. They say her car's registration was suspended and she refused to get out of her car. It happened about a month ago. Harris says she did nothing wrong.“He just had his mind set that he was going to brutalize me.”
Now, Harris has filed a complaint against the gates police department. The chief says the department has no history of racial profiling. Gates Police Chief David DiCaro said,“It troubles me when we have community organizations trying to raise their prominence on the back of an issue that has taken place that kind of bothers me.”
Activist Myra Brown says this happens all the time.“This is not about an individual solution; this is about systemic change that has to happen.”
Chief DiCaro met with Harris today to hear directly from her. The chief says he hasn't made any decisions yet because he's still investigating this case.
Harris says people need to know what's really going on.“I just want to let people know that I'm not afraid to speak up about this.”
Harris will be in court on May 7 to face various charges including resisting arrest.
^^^^^^^^^^THIS, IS WHAT GOT IT GOING. WHOMEVER POSTED THIS OUGHT TO BE RECOGNIZED. HOPEFULLY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES WILL INVESTIGATE ALL CLAIMS AND THE TRUTH WILL FINALLY BE TOLD.
NO WHERE CAN WE FIND A POST FROM THE INFAMOUS STEEL CITY STUPID. THERE WAS A CONSTANT FLOW OF INFLAMMATORY, DECEPTIVE COMMENTS.
THANK GOODNESS FOR COPIES!

*next time please provide the LINK!
Steal Sit Tea is Stoop It

Macedon, NY

#347 Sep 11, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:

<quoted text>Yup. All because she resorted to threatening me. She has definitely gone off the deep end and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! What's the matter, Classless? Where are all your "friends" on here to defend you? Question: What were you doing in an empty parking lot sitting in your car. Suspicious MUCH! Waiting for your "prescription" of oxy? LOLOL!

^^^^^^^^^^
The moderators may have deleted this highly incriminating posts, BUT they are still hanging in cyberspace waiting to be used as evidence.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#348 Sep 11, 2013
Steal Sit Tea is Stoop It wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. All because she resorted to threatening me. She has definitely gone off the deep end and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! What's the matter, Classless? Where are all your "friends" on here to defend you? Question: What were you doing in an empty parking lot sitting in your car. Suspicious MUCH! Waiting for your "prescription" of oxy? LOLOL!
^^^^^^^^^^op
The moderators may have deleted this highly incriminating posts, BUT they are still hanging in cyberspace waiting to be used as evidence.
As is your threat to have me shot Therasa. So what's your point? Jailbird. Loser. Bring it.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#349 Sep 11, 2013
Oh. My bad. TERASA. Your mama forgot how to spell. Listen Mz Harris. Haven't you had enough of your psycho -self? Huh?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#350 Sep 11, 2013
Steal Sit Tea is Stoop It wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
Take your heavy meds, Terasa. This is neither "incriminating" nor "suspicious". Keep up your uneducated ignorance. You make me laugh! Thanks for that! Love always, Steel City Steelers xoxoxoxoxo!
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#351 Sep 12, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Take your heavy meds, Terasa. This is neither "incriminating" nor "suspicious". Keep up your uneducated ignorance. You make me laugh! Thanks for that! Love always, Steel City Steelers xoxoxoxoxo!
You had a perfect opportunity to silence her, but you didn't take it. You told us you were pursuing it, you didn't. She is back stronger and more empowered than ever. You let us down, SC.
Steal Sit Tea is Stoop It

Macedon, NY

#352 Sep 12, 2013
Wingate was also charged with resisting arrest without violence. The confrontation was recorded in a 911 call made by Wingate when the officer approached him.

Charged with RESISTING ARREST/no violence
911 call describing assault.....
sound familiar?

A man in Jacksonville, Fla., is suing the sheriff’s office there after a Kafkaesque encounter with an officer who hit him in the face, arrested him and put him in jail before he was put on trial — all for no apparent reason and with no evidence.

Bobby Wingate, 36, and his attorney Andrew Bonderud filed the suit on Aug. 2, alleging that Wingate was stopped by an officer while walking on a quiet street last December and asked to respond to some questions, First Coast News reports.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/...

#354 Sep 12, 2013
Psalm 101

5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

#355 Sep 12, 2013
Saying.......

TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can't offend a white person by calling them... 1 hr Ha Ha 10
News Body found at Darien Lake Theme Park (Sep '09) 1 hr Ha Ha 41
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 1 hr roger 61
Charles Manson Advising Trump 2 hr Ha Ha 5
Sheriff David Clark/Love What He Says 2 hr Ha Ha 23
The Worst Doberman Breeder (Apr '11) 5 hr josephbarkley 18
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 5 hr josephbarkley 109

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance