Rochester woman accuses Gates Police...
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#226 Sep 4, 2013
Three suburban Boston high school soccer players used a broomstick to rape one freshman boy and try to rape two others last week at a sports team-building retreat in western Massachusetts, a prosecutor said Tuesday. One was held pending a hearing to determine whether he is a danger to the public.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/socc...

PUT THEM IN A BLUE UNIFORM WITH A BADGE, BATTON, GUN AND TASER.......FIT RIGHT IN!
DeborahS

San Diego, CA

#227 Sep 4, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
Again, sorry for being the cause of Terasa's meltdown. I DO NOT apologize, however, for doing it. She clearly had it coming. I feel vengeance has been served.
Did you pursue this with the authorities? I really hope you did the right thing and reported it.
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#230 Sep 4, 2013
There are several threads with DAMAGING EVIDENCE...

..........KEEP IN ROLLING !!!
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#232 Sep 4, 2013
"Officers who try to obstruct justice when their misconduct faces exposure, rather than cooperating in the investigation, should realize that they will face even more severe punishment."
^^^^^^^^^^
THE VERBAKEL TAKEDOWN!
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#233 Sep 4, 2013
To the SNIFF & WHIFF Crew:

Your girl is...

She's jingling baby....go ahead BABY

She's jingling baby....go ahead BABY!

LOL
LOL

GIRL>..........You got an ENTOURAGE of followers!

Sniffing and WHIFFING! Yes INDEED!

You all are clocking HER hard. Your ridiculous antics are NOT effective in keeping your girl quiet, now is it?

NOPE!!!
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#234 Sep 4, 2013
KEEPING MISCONDUCT IN THE PUBLIC EYE LETS THE ABUSER AND THE ENEMY UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE STILL ACCOUNTABLE.

CONGRATULATIONS for the bright person who started this.

>>>NO ATTACK, JUST STICKING TO THE FACTS<<<<<<

MARTIJN VERBAKEL AND DAVID SAPIENZA FILED FALSE REPORTS AND BRUTALIZED AN INNOCENT FEMALE.
THEY SEXUALLY ABUSED HER BY SQUEEZING HER BREASTS AND RUBBING BETWEEN HER VAGINA, UP AND DOWN HER LEGS.
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE HEARING, THEY MAKE NO SENSE AND ARE EXTREMELY CONTRADICTORY.
THANKS FOR EXPOSING THIS. THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THIS LEVEL OF HARRASMENT.
THE VICTIM REALLY DID STAND HER GROUND. THEY DID EVERYTHING TO SCARE HER INTO TAKING A PLEA AND SHE REFUSED BY GOING TO TRIAL.
CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO EMBARRASS SOMEONE WITH COURAGE.

It's a FEDERAL OFFENSE to tamper with court documents.

Resisting arrest is the MOST B/S charges the punks in blue can use to hide their misconduct.

In this case, There was NOTHING to resist!
Peter

Penfield, NY

#238 Sep 4, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
Classless aka Terasa has lost it soooo bad that she doesn't even bother to change her name to answer herself anymore. I sorta feel sorry for her kids.
Isn't this known as a "10-79"? Resulting in a mental hygiene arrest eventually?
Peter

Penfield, NY

#239 Sep 4, 2013
Has this thread broken any records for non-political threads? I know 90% is filler and junk, but 237 posts and climbing.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#241 Sep 4, 2013
DeborahS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pursue this with the authorities? I really hope you did the right thing and reported it.
it's currently being investigated by the justice department.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#242 Sep 4, 2013
Steel City is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense would dictate she is one with courage on a mission to make her brutality case well known.
KUDOS to her!
i have to agree. she's persistent in her pursuit for justice. definitely not something most in this area are used to.
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#243 Sep 4, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree. she's persistent in her pursuit for justice. definitely not something most in this area are used to.
SHOW YOU RIGHT !!

Points have been made and insured this situation is well-know and worthy of a JUSTICE department investigation, amongst OTHER investigation stemming for all the MISCONDUCT.
The Verbakel Takedown

Rochester, NY

#244 Sep 4, 2013
WHEN HAVE WE KNOWN POLICE TO TELL THE TRUTH AFTER BRUTALIZING SOMEONE?

Ask MARTIJN VERBAKEL TO TELL THE TRUTH.
THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET NATIONAL ATTENTION.

All they are good for is a VERBAL attack with a lame attempt to discredit the victim-COMMON tactic

There are NUMEROUS CASES OF POLICE MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF AUTHORITY THAT LINGER FOR YEARS....

BUT AFTER AWHILE....

THE ABUSERS ARE BOUGHT TO JUSTICE!!

IT MIGHT BE DELAYED, BUT IT WON'T BE DENIED!

Thank the brilliant person for keeping THIS story in the public EYE....they're WATCHING!
Peter

Penfield, NY

#245 Sep 5, 2013
Exactly what point are you trying to make? No wonder you failed initially. You don't make any sense. You're a crazed nut.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#247 Sep 5, 2013
I can't believe this thread is still going on!

After reading it, I have MORE respect for the two officers listed than I ever have, and I don't even know who they are.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#250 Sep 5, 2013
PoliceDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the wackjob says she is on disability who do you thing is paying for all these rediculouse law suits she files?
Most ambulance chasers will persue a case like this with no money down ... this way they can get a HUGE payout from the deep government pockets later.
BornNRaisedInThe Burbs

Penfield, NY

#251 Sep 5, 2013
These city resident "adults" who cant keep calm and have a civilized conversation with police really need to start acting their age.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#253 Sep 5, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>She sure didn't do herself any favors by ranting like a loon the last few days. If anything she proved that she does reacts badly and is always the victim in her mind. The officers did their job and followed the law 100%. She stirred up a hornet's nest and will face more charges because of it. Hope she has a good lawyer, she is going to need one. Again, kudos to the moderators for letting this thread stay up.
I could not agree more, especially when the attorney general and justice department investigate. Someone apparently has something to hide. Check out who's doing the name calling, threatening and personal attacks. Research.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#254 Sep 5, 2013
JUSTICE DELAYED IS NOT JUSTICE DENIED.
CONSPIRACY'S TAKE TIME TO BE EXPOSED. LOTS OF COVERS NEED TO BE PULLED OFF THE DECEPTION.
the truth seeker

Rochester, NY

#256 Sep 5, 2013
I could not agree more.

WHEN HAVE WE KNOWN POLICE TO TELL THE TRUTH AFTER BRUTALIZING SOMEONE?

Ask MARTIJN VERBAKEL TO TELL THE TRUTH.
THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET NATIONAL ATTENTION.

All they are good for is a VERBAL attack with a lame attempt to discredit the victim-COMMON tactic

There are NUMEROUS CASES OF POLICE MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF AUTHORITY THAT LINGER FOR YEARS....

BUT AFTER AWHILE....

THE ABUSERS ARE BOUGHT TO JUSTICE!!

IT MIGHT BE DELAYED, BUT IT WON'T BE DENIED!

Thank the brilliant person for keeping THIS story in the public EYE....they're WATCHING!
Shawshank Redemption

Rochester, NY

#259 Sep 5, 2013
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Andy Dufresne, swam through a tunnel of MESS and came out CLEAN on the other side.

Falsely accused, physically and sexually brutalized-but in the end look who took the heat!

Judgment Cometh and that right soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty Whites Don't Wash Their Hand After Going ... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
2 White Thugs Pull The White Mentally Insane Card 3 hr Rhondas Other Friend 3
News Dinolfo favored for county executive 4 hr Rhondas Other Friend 3
White Suburban Student Causes School to go into... 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
The VERBAKEL EFFECT 4 hr VerbakeLIES 36
NY cracks down on drivers for passing stopped s... 4 hr PhukTheRPD 1
White Guy Missing, Friends Looking For Him 4 hr RFCBF 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE