Cops: Upstate man was highly intoxica...

Cops: Upstate man was highly intoxicated while hunting

There are 16 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Cops: Upstate man was highly intoxicated while hunting. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Authorities say a New York man's blood alcohol level was more than three times the legal limit when he pointed a gun at police who confronted him while he was hunting in a rural upstate town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2013
What?? No white mugshot??
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
What?? No white mugshot??
Same person that you posted about on another thread Skippy. Are you so gleeful when it is a white person that you have to keep posting it under different titles? Whatever get you off troll.

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Same person that you posted about on another thread Skippy. Are you so gleeful when it is a white person that you have to keep posting it under different titles? Whatever get you off troll.
Well, this news link didn't show the white mugshot.

Why don't you point out all the missing black mugshots, and I'll stick to pointing out all the missing white mugshots??
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you point out all the missing black mugshots, and I'll stick to pointing out all the missing white mugshots??
Would you like some cheese with that whine Skippy? You are hopeless.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#5 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is spinning stuff now. You had to start another thread about the same story because the other news link had the mugshot. What a joker!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#6 Nov 19, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Same person that you posted about on another thread Skippy. Are you so gleeful when it is a white person that you have to keep posting it under different titles? Whatever get you off troll.
Pictures of whites make it very horny. It loves to diddle itself to them. It sees a white mugshot and frantically looks for a leg to hump.

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 19, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Who is spinning stuff now. You had to start another thread about the same story because the other news link had the mugshot. What a joker!
If one had the white mugshot, why not the other???
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Who is spinning stuff now. You had to start another thread about the same story because the other news link had the mugshot. What a joker!
She does it all of the time or she runs and hides when she is made to look like the loon that she is. At least she hasn't used different name so far today to agree with/answer herself like she has a history of doing.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#9 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me where they publish only black mugshots. They have obligation to publish mugshots. Maybe, this is the big one here, they were not sent the mugshot and the D&C was.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#10 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Also, stop using socks to agree with yourself on the judge it button. The tactics you use are obvious. You have positive remarks the moment you post and not a single comment agreeing with you.
longago

Buffalo, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2013
Does it really matter if there's a mug shot or not? How about pointing out the fact that this report claims he pointed a gun at police when that was not the case!

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where they publish only black mugshots. They have obligation to publish mugshots. Maybe, this is the big one here, they were not sent the mugshot and the D&C was.
who said "ONLY"????

why you keep making stuff up??

Listen from now on, you make threads on the local news stories that are missing the black mugshots and if they are not racist you should find as many as I do.

They leave out way more white mugshots then blacks.
They hardly ever leave out a black one.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#13 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
who said "ONLY"????
why you keep making stuff up??
Listen from now on, you make threads on the local news stories that are missing the black mugshots and if they are not racist you should find as many as I do.
They leave out way more white mugshots then blacks.
They hardly ever leave out a black one.
I'm asking you to show me. If you want to claim the paper is racist then show me how they only show black mugshots. Otherwise shut up because your point is moot.
So stop claiming I'm making things up because it is not at all true. I will repeat the truth of the matter once again.
The police only take the time to ask the papers to print mugshots when it is likely to help gather evidence in a case or links to other crimes. Given that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime coupled with the fact a large amount of those crimes are the type(burglary,robbery,violent attack,murder,drug dealing) that the mugshot being shown to the public will likely help to gather more evidence is why they have more mugshots in the paper.

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Who said "ONLY"??

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 19, 2013
You are the one that always whats to talk to me, you always want to have a conversation with me,

so start answering my questions, I answer all of yours.

Where Did I say the media "Only shows black mugshots"????

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#16 Nov 19, 2013
You are the one that always whats to talk to me, you always want to have a conversation with me,
so start answering my questions, I answer all of yours.
Where Did I say the media "Only shows black mugshots"????
Darlin you have never answered my Questions. You dodge them every time. Your answers are something to do with nickbo %90 of the time. Go read my post. I never said you said that.
I'M SAYING ONLY, ME. I'M SAYING IT. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOUR POINT SHOW ME WHERE ONLY BLACK MUGSHOTS ARE SHOWN IN THAT PAPER. OTHERWISE SHUT UP BECAUSE YOUR POINT IS MOOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porky and the queers 1 min Truth hurts liber... 3
I'm depressed 18 min IescapedNY 21
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 25 min IescapedNY 32
The COURAGE challenge 30 min Bruce popper 4
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 hr Slammer is truth 1,027
Trumpcare Bill Fails in the Senate 9 hr Bovenzi13 4
Trump's Lie Of The Day 12 hr IescapedNY 43

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance