Whites need Counseling

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2014
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S3536766....

The Oxygen Channel is telling the story of an Ontario County father murdered by his wife.

News10NBC has learned an episode of “Snapped” will center on the death of Adam Chase and the story of his wife, Rose. Last October, Rose Chase was found guilty of murdering her husband Adam, then burning and dismembering his body. She was sentenced last January to 23 years to life in prison.
Devonte

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2014
Whites need Counseling wrote:
http://www.whec.com/article/st ories/S3536766.shtml?cat=12715
The Oxygen Channel is telling the story of an Ontario County father murdered by his wife.
News10NBC has learned an episode of “Snapped” will center on the death of Adam Chase and the story of his wife, Rose. Last October, Rose Chase was found guilty of murdering her husband Adam, then burning and dismembering his body. She was sentenced last January to 23 years to life in prison.
These crackers sure murder a lot of their loved ones. Like the RPD Captain that off'ed his son. They're out of control. I fear for our peace loving brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Perfect Ticket: Trump-Carson! 1 hr Thomas 1
Black Lies Don't Matter 1 hr Johnny 1
10WHEC Can't Figure out wich way to spell a dea... 3 hr Thomas Johnson III 1
News Former teacher charged with distributing child ... 3 hr Rhondas Friend 1
News 5 charged after undercover investigation 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Two Men Shot Outside Rochester Bar 3 hr Barney Fife 2
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 6 hr FUBO is a Coward 53
Does anyone know Teraysah Barker? 10 hr RACISM IS REAL 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages