Sonic Drive-in coming to Rochester

Sonic Drive-in coming to Rochester

There are 75 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Sonic Drive-in coming to Rochester. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Sonic Drive-in, which bills itself as American's largest drive-in restaurant chain, may be coming to Rochester in a big way over the next several years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#46 Dec 17, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Jack in the box is finally starting to come east. They expanded into Ohio about a year ago. Jack in the box is alright but Sonic is better.
Now what I really would love is an In And Out Burger. They will never expand like that though. They have to high a quality standard to expand across the country. Good God I miss those Double Doubles served Animal style though. Damn it.
We had a Jack in the Box in Willingboro NJ back in the '70s,it only lasted for about 4 years before it was closed down. They had some of the best burgers, much better than Micky D's. There were a few around the tri-state area (NJ-PA-DEL) back then and they all shut down for some unknown reason.
America the Beautiful

Lyons, NY

#47 Dec 17, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>We had a Jack in the Box in Willingboro NJ back in the '70s,it only lasted for about 4 years before it was closed down. They had some of the best burgers, much better than Micky D's. There were a few around the tri-state area (NJ-PA-DEL) back then and they all shut down for some unknown reason.
Unknown reason ?

You must be the only one in the dark about that Horse Meat.

Best burgers, huh ?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#48 Dec 17, 2013
America the Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Unknown reason ?
You must be the only one in the dark about that Horse Meat.
Best burgers, huh ?
Horse meat is a delicacy in France.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#49 Dec 18, 2013
Just what we don't need, more fast food. More fast food and more fat asses.
debby

Geneseo, NY

#50 Jan 10, 2014
Also CHECKERS would be great. Looking forward to Sonic, just wondering were will be
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#51 Jan 10, 2014
Chik Fil A would also be nice ... in case Phil Robertson want to visit rochester.
The Only One

Rochester, NY

#52 Jan 11, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don Alhart said this one would have indoor seating.
There are a few that have indoor seating. But 95% of them don't have that.
Nancy

Webster, NY

#53 May 31, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don Alhart said this one would have indoor seating.
Yes, I was at a newer sonic in Towson, MD, and it has both indoor and outdoor (in car) seating.
HaHa

Fairport, NY

#56 May 31, 2014
Will the trans gender mafia destroy it because the chicken is missing it's bone?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#57 Jun 10, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Just what we don't need, more fast food. More fast food and more fat asses.
More jobs. More people working. Less people on welfare. Not fat bottomed girls jeez Queen
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#58 Jun 10, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
More jobs. More people working. Less people on welfare. Not fat bottomed girls jeez Queen
Yea!!! more minimum wage jobs for highschool kids.
Now all we need is some of those career type jobs to pay for the food!

You're a tard
U R Full of Lies

Rochester, NY

#59 Jun 10, 2014
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
<quoted text>
Rochester actually used to have a Jack in the Box. I'm not sure exactly when, or how long they were around for, but I recall one day back in the late 1990s seeing a sign for Jack in the Box at Midtown Plaza near the bus terminal. When I went to check it out they were closed.
There has never been a Jack in the Box in Rochester or even NY for that matter, the closest was Ohio.

Only fast food in Midtown near the Bus station was Burger King on the 2nd floor.
U R Full of Lies

Rochester, NY

#60 Jun 10, 2014
Of course this Sonic will have interior seating, otherwise it would have to be closed during our Rochester winters, or make it a garaged drive in
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#61 Jun 11, 2014
The area does not need another fast food, garbage, hole pushing salt, fat, and sugar. How big do @sses have to get now?
Stay out da Hood

Rochester, NY

#62 Jun 13, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
The area does not need another fast food, garbage, hole pushing salt, fat, and sugar. How big do @sses have to get now?
I see a far higher percentage of Fat and Obese Cullerds than whites, they used to be thinner and in better shape back until the 1860's. Wonder why the change?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#64 Jun 14, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!!! more minimum wage jobs for highschool students!
Now all we need is some of those career type jobs to pay for the food!
Not just minimum wage, there will be managers and others making MORE than minimum wage.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#65 Jun 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just minimum wage, there will be managers and others making MORE than minimum wage.
You're a slow thinker, aren't you?
Does the metal plate in your head rust?
hilton dude

Spencerport, NY

#67 Jul 30, 2014
WTF we just want a restraint lol
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#68 Aug 7, 2014
Greece Guy wrote:
Sonic is ok and it will add some new food service jobs in the area. No if only Chic Filet comes to town that would be something.
I'm sure when Astorino is governor he'll let them come. And he'll let Hardee's come too.
Angie Daisy is back

Fairport, NY

#69 Aug 7, 2014
Angie Cable wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure when Astorino is governor he'll let them come. And he'll let Hardee's come too.
You make retards look smart.
Go back to craigslist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
Tommy & Duffy suspended from WCMF Break Room Wed Ha Ha 2
Agitators Jun 22 Ha Ha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages