Ghetto Scanner & Rhondas People Being What They Are!

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, that's not fair. I ended up with a coupon for a BK Whopper lol
the "Buy 1 Get 1"? All kidding aside, Stanky. You don't have to answer me...but think about why you only go after the people who post black crime, yet, like I said earlier, you have NEVER. Said a word to Crotchety/Morality for doing it nonstop. Why is that?(Lighting the grill now....)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do.
Really??? Show me the posts.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
the "Buy 1 Get 1"? All kidding aside, Stanky. You don't have to answer me...but think about why you only go after the people who post black crime, yet, like I said earlier, you have NEVER. Said a word to Crotchety/Morality for doing it nonstop. Why is that?(Lighting the grill now....)
Yes i do. On the contrary, you never say a word to IescapeNY for his race baiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes i do. On the contrary, you never say a word to IescapeNY for his race baiting.
I will stop when Rhonda and the rest of your crew stop the white race baiting posts.

Until then kiss my white ass you hypocrite.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I will stop when Rhonda and the rest of your crew stop the white race baiting posts.
What a nice thing to say----NOT!!
Speaks to the level of your professionalism, which is non-existent

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to say----NOT!!
Speaks to the level of your professionalism, which is non-existent
Come to think of it I have never heard you speak out against Ronda & crews constant white race baiting posts either.

So pucker up along with stanky pants.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are no better. If Rhonda jumped off the bridge, would you do the same? You ate a follower in other words.

I am not an ass kisser, i am an ass KICKER!
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then you are no better. If Rhonda jumped off the bridge, would you do the same? You are a follower in other words.
Typo, you ARE a follower, not ate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then you are no better. If Rhonda jumped off the bridge, would you do the same? You ate a follower in other words.
AGreed!
I'm definitely NO follower. I have much better things to do than waste my precious time on this forum chasing racists and getting excited about who posts what!

I have a life!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"i am an ass KICKER!"

Oh sounds so violent! Must be that black culture thing Bob L likes to talk about and reference all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

S/N

If the rain holds off and the temps don't cool off to fast the Scanner should be on fire tonight.

As they say, Sunday night in da hood is worse than Friday night in working class America.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"i am an ass KICKER!"
Oh sounds so violent! Must be that black culture thing Bob L likes to talk about and reference all the time.
You and Bob L can kiss my butt.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
AGreed!
I'm definitely NO follower. I have much better things to do than waste my precious time on this forum chasing racists and getting excited about who posts what
I have a life!!!
Right. Can you believe he actually admitted he is a follower. Nice to know he sets the pace.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
S/N
If the rain holds off and the temps don't cool off to fast the Scanner should be on fire tonight.
As they say, Sunday night in da hood is worse than Friday night in working class America.
Who is THEY? Your racist idiot friends/ the crew?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Right. Can you believe he actually admitted he is a follower. Nice to know he sets the pace.
Stanky pants

Please point out the post, or should we just add "LIAR"
for all to see to your resume right now?

Waiting 3,2,1

LIAR stanky pants kind of has a ring to it!!!!
Grady Stiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
S/N
True that

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, Stanky Pants, you never have. And I know that you know this. Why would you lie? We don't all have alzeheimers. Be honest...with at least yourself. You owe yourself that.

You defend Crotchety/Morality (insert 40 other usernames of it here), CC, this new name of Crotchety's (White Virus), and every other black racist on here. You claim to be biracial (which quite obviously you are not) and further perpetuate the race baiting. Stop being such a hypocrite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, Stanky Pants, you never have. And I know that you know this. Why would you lie? We don't all have alzeheimers. Be honest...with at least yourself. You owe yourself that.
You defend Crotchety/Morality (insert 40 other usernames of it here), CC, this new name of Crotchety's (White Virus), and every other black racist on here. You claim to be biracial (which quite obviously you are not) and further perpetuate the race baiting. Stop being such a hypocrite.
When oh when will stank breath whites reply to post #36 referring to post #34 ???

Or do we have to add COWARD on his resume next to LIAR?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
When oh when will stank breath whites reply to post #36 referring to post #34 ???
Or do we have to add COWARD on his resume next to LIAR?
Like the rest of them...cowards, liars, spineless hypocrites. He and I were having a nce "conversation" yesterday, until he decided to defend the black racist trolls...as usual yaaawwwwwnnnn... they believe they don't have to answer to anyone. Which is fine with me. The more they zip their damn lips, the more I like it!
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like the rest of them...cowards, liars, spineless hypocrites. He and I were having a nce "conversation" yesterday, until he decided to defend the black racist trolls...as usual yaaawwwwwnnnn... they believe they don't have to answer to anyone. Which is fine with me. The more they zip their damn lips, the more I like it!
Why are you lying in front of IescapeNY? I was holding my end of the bbq conversation, and you went on to another thread to talk about black crime. Don't be two-faced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
the webster shooting, dawn 3 min the news 6
White Man Robs Tops in Avon 8 min Zonked 11
Rochester Topix is the most racist forum (Feb '12) 10 min Zonked 139
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 22 min silent no longer 21
2 shot at Clifford Ave house party 3 hr the news 26
Penfield man charged with patronizing a prostitute (Mar '10) 3 hr dew4794 88
The Parole Board (Apr '10) 4 hr marvin 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search