35% of America is on Welfare

35% of America is on Welfare

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#1 Aug 20, 2014
According to CBSNews.com , 35.9% of the total population of the US is receiving Federal Benefits of one kind or another. This is more than the total population of Russia. Thank you President Obama and the Democratic Party.
Sam

Pittsford, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2014
That is an outrageous number, I never realized it was that high. These huge payouts run our national debt up (which is financed by off-shore countries), and moves us closer to being a third world nation. At the rate we're going backwards, people will talk about the U.S. and compare us with Argentina or Peru.

Obama's policies have hammered this country. And his brothers can't take it fast enough. We're screwed.
Calvin Candie

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Aug 20, 2014
Is it a coincidence that the boo's make up about 35% of americas population? Instead of issuing the boo's a birth certifacate when their born, they should issue them an EBT card and an apperance ticket

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 20, 2014
Country Boy wrote:
According to CBSNews.com , 35.9% of the total population of the US is receiving Federal Benefits of one kind or another. This is more than the total population of Russia. Thank you President Obama and the Democratic Party.
Kentucky Diva Slaughter doesnt get it and she never will! She better quit before my taxes go up more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Gates firefighter sentenced to 6 years f... (Dec '07) 4 hr Disgusted by this... 12
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 5 hr Ha Ha 28
Will Fairport Canal Days Need Tons Of Extra Sec... 8 hr Ha Ha 3
Even The Women Act Like Savages 10 hr Ha Ha 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 13 hr Slammer 550
Brighton Police: Rochester Man arrested in kidn... 14 hr IescapedNY 1
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 14 hr Ha Ha 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages