Injured Soldier Returns Home

Injured Soldier Returns Home

Posted in the Rochester Forum

nickbo13

Fairport, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Soldie...

If they need to stop for gas on the way home to Holley, I hope he lets his wife pump the gas.
Steers and Queers

Fairport, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Nice Cowboy hat, I bet he voted for Romney.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2012
The both of you (Rhonda ?) are POS and wouldn't have the guts to spew your B/S in public.A lowlife coward hiding behind a keyboard.BTW: Hope your Christmas sucks troll.
stank breath whites

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
The both of you (Rhonda ?) are POS and wouldn't have the guts to spew your B/S in public.A lowlife coward hiding behind a keyboard.BTW: Hope your Christmas sucks troll.
That's a helleva thing to say about one's holiday! Don't you have a heart? People have familes and you're hoping it suck! You are a grinch!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a helleva thing to say about one's holiday! Don't you have a heart? People have familes and you're hoping it suck! You are a grinch!
Funny you arent telling the first 2 posting trolls to have respect and compassion for an injured soldier. Someone who has fought for this nation deserves some respect and our gratitude.

How about you lead by example instead of being a one sided hypocrite.
Ahmadinejad

Fairport, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you arent telling the first 2 posting trolls to have respect and compassion for an injured soldier. Someone who has fought for this nation deserves some respect and our gratitude.
How about you lead by example instead of being a one sided hypocrite.
He wasn't injured fighting for this country.
He might not even have fought for this country as far as we know.
So tell us how does he "deserve" respect??
Ahmadinejad

Fairport, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Generator engines just don't blow up, so how did it happen?? What or Who is at fault here?

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#8 Dec 23, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you arent telling the first 2 posting trolls to have respect and compassion for an injured soldier. Someone who has fought for this nation deserves some respect and our gratitude.
How about you lead by example instead of being a one sided hypocrite.
"someone who fought for this country"..that's is the biggest myth ever been told. With all the hate, violence in this country, who is fighting for what again? ARe we really safe, with your kind running around on massacres??? Get real.

It's more like being USED by your gov't to kill!!!

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#9 Dec 23, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a helleva thing to say about one's holiday! Don't you have a heart? People have familes and you're hoping it suck! You are a grinch!
my sentiments exactly.

They know how to hate very well and it shows.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Ahmadinejad wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't injured fighting for this country.
He might not even have fought for this country as far as we know.
So tell us how does he "deserve" respect??
that's it change the screen name you moron.

He is a soldier who volunteered to fight for his country. He deserves respect, he has done nothing to you or anyone else to prove otherwise. Everyone deserves respect until they start with their stupid comments like you do. And by the way genius, I NEVER said he was injured fighting for his country, learn to read.

Just keep on going with your ignorance, we wouldn't expect anything less out of you.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
"someone who fought for this country"..that's is the biggest myth ever been told. With all the hate, violence in this country, who is fighting for what again? ARe we really safe, with your kind running around on massacres??? Get real.
It's more like being USED by your gov't to kill!!!
I don't see you volunteering for military service, so you know nothing about it except for the bogus propaganda you like to spread. Funny how people like you who have never served think they are experts on the military. If it wasn't for the military and the brave men and woman serving you wouldn't have the freedoms you do today. So you should thank them for letting you be on your computer hiding and acting like a hypocrite and a racist.
Zebra3

Fairport, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Nickbo probably lost his legs while mowing the lawn at base camp in Vietnam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man shot on Thurston Rd Friday night 2 hr IescapedNY 1
8th annual Rochester the peace festival held in... 2 hr IescapedNY 1
Three suspooks charged with armed robbery in Pe... 3 hr IescapedNY 1
Florida Teens Taunt Drowning Man 6 hr Rhonda 12
Lakeland FLorida Teens Throw Eggs At Cops 7 hr Rhonda 1
Why Such Hesitation In A Rideout Conviction? 7 hr Rhonda 1
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 12 hr MSNBC is fake news 1,017

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages