Man Shot on Salina Street

Full story: Your News Now

A Rochester man was taken into surgery after a shooting on Rochester's west side.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking to a white Italian Jewish Failure with no legs that live in the burb on our dime.
She mentioned in the past she has "friends" in the city.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have another impostor? Biracial oneoo?
I will call you Bi one double zero.
I corrected it. I hit an extra o by accident.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected it. I hit an extra o by accident.
Interesting. Do you have to type your username every time you post?
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Do you have to type your username every time you post?
No. Its locked in my mobile and my internet moves fast at times and up and down it forced me to hit an extra letter.

Hope that helps.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Its locked in my mobile and my internet moves fast at times and up and down it forced me to hit an extra letter.
Hope that helps.
Thanks

I hate impostors posting as/under real posters names no matter who they are, thats why I came to your defence immediately when it looked funny.

Funny when you constantly accuse me of posting under other names.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Biracial oneoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can insult me and put me down and make fun of my financial status if you want, if that makes you a better person. I go to school and work two jobs, so you can keep jabbing at me if you want. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
Where do you live? If you live in the suburbs then good for you. Where a person lives does not define a person or class. Its the person underneath the roof thay counts. All you guysdo on here is sit behind your keyboards and type offensive stuff about the city and the people that live there. You guys arente superior to anyone. You people are too judgemental. You guys live shallow lives.
Learn how to use contractions. As in, "you're", "they're", "it's". In case once you graduate from Naz you want to be gainfully employed. Just a friendly suggestion, Stanky Pants. ;)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to use contractions. As in, "you're", "they're", "it's". In case once you graduate from Naz you want to be gainfully employed. Just a friendly suggestion, Stanky Pants. ;)
Steel city, you are too much. But honestly, i am lazy, and apostophes take extra time on my phone so i dont use them much. I assume someone of your intelligence knew what I what I meant.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel city, you are too much. But honestly, i am lazy, and apostophes take extra time on my phone so i dont use them much. I assume someone of your intelligence knew what I what I meant.
The truth has now been revealed! Sooo....Biracial One, Stanky Pants, is The Panther, huh? Thanks for accidentally pointing that out. Very informative. Just a question...why did you change your name and start posting as "Stank Breath Whites" then as "Biracial one"? I am actually curious. Why can't everyone just stick to one damn name?
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>The truth has now been revealed! Sooo....Biracial One, Stanky Pants, is The Panther, huh? Thanks for accidentally pointing that out. Very informative. Just a question...why did you change your name and start posting as "Stank Breath Whites" then as "Biracial one"? I am actually curious. Why can't everyone just stick to one damn name?
So? I don't use the panther that much anyway. Everything else about me is true. You need to fess up about wyle apes.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>The truth has now been revealed! Sooo....Biracial One, Stanky Pants, is The Panther, huh? Thanks for accidentally pointing that out. Very informative. Just a question...why did you change your name and start posting as "Stank Breath Whites" then as "Biracial one"? I am actually curious. Why can't everyone just stick to one damn name?
I dont know. Would reply under that name and it stop taking my comments and replies. So I was forced to use another. You probably reported me for having an "offensive username"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AAAnnnnnddddd here we go again, Stanky. I will say this ONE MORE TIME! I AM NOT, and NEVER HAVE BEEN "Wyle Dapes". Period. We have totally different writing styles if you were paying the littlest amount of attention, you would have seen that. In fact, we were in a little battle a while back. Soooo...how could I be him and myself at the same time? Makes absolutely NO SENSE!

Annnnnddddd...I did not turn you in as Panther. I didn't even know you could report someone's username. I couldn't care less what name you post under. I only pointed out your "Stank Breath Whites" as a racist username when you were going around calling everyone else racist. Extremely hypocritical.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to accuse SCS at least get the name right. It's Wyle Dapes.
Thank you, Grady. I think. LOL! Cracks me up how he has used a minimum of three damn usernames, was just busted as being Panther, and then comes after me accusing me of doing the same. What he doesn't get is that just because he is a low-life poser, doesn't mean everyone is. smh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grady Stiles wrote:
SCS, consider our differences settled. I enjoy your posts and we all should be forever indebted to you for opening our eyes with the scanner feed. Thank you.
:) Backatcha, Grady! <3, SCS

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I don't use the panther that much anyway. Everything else about me is true. You need to fess up about wyle apes.
You total low life. You have the balls to constantly accuse me of using other names.Never have not even once.
You are a pathetic loser.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Steel City Steelers

Thanks for busting bi one and spanking the day lights out of him.Nail his stanky pants to the barn wall.

What a LOSER, always accusing legit registered posters of using multiple names when he is the guilty one.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

IescapedNY wrote:
Steel City Steelers
Thanks for busting bi one and spanking the day lights out of him.Nail his stanky pants to the barn wall.
What a LOSER, always accusing legit registered posters of using multiple names when he is the guilty one.
You really don't expect anything else from a liberal Obama loving progessive democrat did you? They are all the same,personal attacks,lies,slurs,spin and double standards.But they do believe in freedom of speech as long as you agree with them and their anti-American views.Just saying.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
Steel City Steelers
Thanks for busting bi one and spanking the day lights out of him.Nail his stanky pants to the barn wall.
What a LOSER, always accusing legit registered posters of using multiple names when he is the guilty one.
He busted his own arse!!! Bwahahahahha!!! Then immediately resorted to trying to spin and twist it back onto me! LOL!!! I LOVE IT! I had a sneaking suspicion that he used to be someone else because he knew too much about what went on prior to him claiming to be a new person on here!!! Except he didn't get his facts straight (and tried to spin that too). I wish I cared enought to go back and find where he said he was new on here, when in fact, he was "Panther" the entire time! LOLOL!!!! Too freakin funny!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What's the matter, Stanky aka Biracial aka PANTHER...did I hit a nerve so you had to break out with your "clueless", "nuts", "disagree" icons??? LOLOL!!!! Cat got your tongue? How's it feel to get called out because of your own stupid error? huh? Now crawl back into the hole from which you emerged or knock off your crap where you defend only racist, anti-white, anti-work, anti-education trolls. K? Thanks, and buh bye for now!
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Steel City Steelers wrote:
What's the matter, Stanky aka Biracial aka PANTHER...did I hit a nerve so you had to break out with your "clueless", "nuts", "disagree" icons??? LOLOL!!!! Cat got your tongue? How's it feel to get called out because of your own stupid error? huh? Now crawl back into the hole from which you emerged or knock off your crap where you defend only racist, anti-white, anti-work, anti-education trolls. K? Thanks, and buh bye for now!
I am here and and I have nothing to hide. You DID blow your own cover as wyle dapes because I asked you a question under your registered name, and you answered back as wyle apes. Ask Caprice Classic and she will tell. Don't try to act all tough because you have your racist crew behind you. You guys don't scare me. All of you need to grow up, especially grady, who calls black people apes at will. Try saying that in person and see what happens. You all don't care who you offend as long as it isnt you. You and pigpen always make fun of my education, but did you earn your masters through online courses?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here and and I have nothing to hide. You DID blow your own cover as wyle dapes because I asked you a question under your registered name, and you answered back as wyle apes. Ask Caprice Classic and she will tell. Don't try to act all tough because you have your racist crew behind you. You guys don't scare me. All of you need to grow up, especially grady, who calls black people apes at will. Try saying that in person and see what happens. You all don't care who you offend as long as it isnt you. You and pigpen always make fun of my education, but did you earn your masters through online courses?
There you go bringing me into the mix again. Noone makes "fun" of your education until you start with your nonstop personal attacks on people Zippy.If you are honest you will admit that a fw times I wished you good luck at school didn't I? I guess that you forgot that because it doesn't fit your agenda,right? I can't speak for SCS,but I got both of my Masters in a full time college while working a full time and partime job back in the 70's and 80's after serving our country,hope that that helps you Zippy. Oh,I almost forgot,good luck in school,the more you learn the better off you will be.Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of68
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix is DEAD 12 min Oscar Pistorius Blades 3
Captain's Attic's liquor license suspended 2 hr Nickbos missing legs 2
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 3 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr lionland 6,326
Where Oh Where Did All The Good Posters Go? 4 hr Know your stats 23
Black Burb man DWI Leandra Law w/ 2 kids 17 hr Po Zebra Kidz 6
Free Bills Night Practice Tix NOT FREE 18 hr What a scam Ticketmaster 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••