Woman is rescued after jumping off Ma...

Woman is rescued after jumping off Main Street bridge

There are 6 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Jan 14, 2011, titled Woman is rescued after jumping off Main Street bridge. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

A woman who jumped off the west side of the Main Street bridge over the Genesee River Friday survived, said city police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Joe Btfsplk

“Here I come to save the day”

Since: Jan 11

Dog Patch, WVa

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Amother black hooker nutcase wanting to end it all, too bad she didn't go over the falls too, great sightseeing tour from the rivers view !!

PS at 1st I was thinking that it might have been rhonduh because her johns have aids and she caught it and is gonna die soon , but no such luck so far.. lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Why waste the resources? she wants to jump off a bridge,then have at it. One less POS sucking off the system.I say all the money wasted there could have been spent on little black kids in the city that eat paint chips all day.
Tony D

Medina, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2011
City Living at its best. If she would have stood on Lyell Ave., Ave, D or Allen Street long enough she would have got shot and maybe killed. Safer to jump.
SliceNDice

Pittsford, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2011
Tony D wrote:
City Living at its best. If she would have stood on Lyell Ave., Ave, D or Allen Street long enough she would have got shot and maybe killed. Safer to jump.
DOnt forget St. Paul st, or Jefferson Blvd.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2011
If she really wanted to kill herself, she should've jumped off Andrews St. bridge and gone over the falls.
Or do it at night so rescue and witnesses cant see you.
If she did it at lets say 7pm, there's no one walking on Main St. at that time, everyone went home already.
raymanslaves

East Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2011
Woman is rescued after jumping off Main Street bridge..........why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Munich Mass Shooting 1 hr perfect 4
Park Ave Fest 1 hr perfect 10
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 7 hr Dan 108
Jack90391923 has to be DIAMOND DAISY 13 hr Ha Ha 20
Sheriff David Clark/Love What He Says 13 hr Ha Ha 19
Orange Fuehrer Speaks Tonight 13 hr Ha Ha 18
the josephbarkley epidemic 16 hr josephbarkley 22

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance