Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Did you know that the number of Americans on welfare is higher than the number of Americans that have full-time jobs? Did you know that 1.2 million public school students in the U.S. are currently homeless? Anyone that uses the term "economic recovery" to describe what is happening in the United States today is being deeply insulting to the nearly 150 million Americans that are considered to be either "poor" or "low income" at this point.

The U.S. government has spent an astounding 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs over the past five years.

According to one calculation, the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of "Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming."

It has been reported that 4 out of every 5 adults in the United States "struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives".

Americans also have the fattest poor population on the planet. They have phones, free housing, they have internet access, free health insurance, they have cars, and they can sell their EBT cards on Craig's List to spend money on other entertainment including drugs.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Connor wrote:
Free internet? I never heard of that one.
How much do you think a person gets on an EBT card, that allows them to sell the card and still survive?
Lets also think that even if the could sell an EBT, it would have to be for much less then whats on it, and you think that amount is enough to pay for a car and provide enough drugs for the whole month?
And what percent of the EBT card holders do this stuff yo talk about?? It seems you believe ALL EBT people do this.
And even if "they" did this stuff you talk about, isn't there a fraud department that goes after these people???? All the people in the news arrested for this kinda thing are very very few and they are all whites from the burbs.
So, maybe instead of being angry at the EBT card holders, you should at least show a little anger towards these white highly paid county welfare fraud investigators that seem to be doing nothing in your eyes.
There is nothing worst than those that won't admit the truth and always blame others for their failures.
nickbotard13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Connor wrote:
And even if "they" did this stuff you talk about, isn't there a fraud department that goes after these people???? All the people in the news arrested for this kinda thing are very very few and they are all whites from the burbs.
So, maybe instead of being angry at the EBT card holders, you should at least show a little anger towards these white highly paid county welfare fraud investigators that seem to be doing nothing in your eyes.
Kind of like this guy..........Food Stamp Millionaire

www.youtube.com/watch...
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Food stamps is there for the folks who need it ...
WORKING Folks ...

NYS does not DRug test the recipients ....Gee I wonder why...

Freak'n JOKE ...The banker's are making Trillions in interest on these programs .

Each dollar carries .61 cents of interest ...
Another fact you will never hear from the LAme Street media Presstitutes .
Humor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I am trying to figure this out? Much of the City population is on welfare but I see fat ghetto kids with baggy pants falling off their butts eating potato chips and other snacks, Big Mack,s, Whoppers and fries and throwing the bags and cartons in the street. I see them drinking grape soda by the gallon and on 200 cell phones with wearing 400 sneakers.
America the Beautiful

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Has created a system and now you wanna b*tch about.

It has stolen the land from native people and kidnapped others from their homeland.
Killed off many and made others work for free for hundreds of years.
Starts wars under the guise of safety, yet they are held hostage in their own homes due to gun violence.
Have more people behind bars than any other country under the guise of keeping people safe and rehabilitating.
Discriminate against specific groups by denying jobs.
Sends jobs to other countries for cheap labor.
They are responsible for the demise of the citizens.
Looks like this great country is reaping what it has sown for hundreds of years.

What a great country.
Carry on-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info