Lying Loser arrested in connection with deadly hit-and-run

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2011
 
GREAT JOB RPD!
This f*n loser actually tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and say his car was stolen?
What a jerk. Is Pavilion the new 315?
Rochester Police arrested a man for a fatal hit and run last weekend.
Matthew Norstrand, 26 of Pavillion, was arrested Thursday and charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident and falsely reporting an incident. Police say more charges are pending.
Richard Strapp, 41, was hit by a car on East Main and Alexander Streets Saturday night just before 11 p.m. He died Sunday at the hospital.
Police tell News 10NBC Norstrand flagged police down around 1 a.m. Sunday morning outside Johnnyís Irish Oub saying his car was stolen. Thatís the car police say hit Strapp. The car was later found on Stunz Street.
Norstrand is being held on $20,000 bail. He will be in court on March 23.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 18, 2011
 
i_m_watching wrote:
GREAT JOB RPD!
This f*n loser actually tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and say his car was stolen?
What a jerk. Is Pavilion the new 315?
Rochester Police arrested a man for a fatal hit and run last weekend.
Matthew Norstrand, 26 of Pavillion, was arrested Thursday and charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident and falsely reporting an incident. Police say more charges are pending.
Richard Strapp, 41, was hit by a car on East Main and Alexander Streets Saturday night just before 11 p.m. He died Sunday at the hospital.
Police tell News 10NBC Norstrand flagged police down around 1 a.m. Sunday morning outside Johnnyís Irish Oub saying his car was stolen. Thatís the car police say hit Strapp. The car was later found on Stunz Street.
Norstrand is being held on $20,000 bail. He will be in court on March 23.
If he did it,hang his butt.Only an animal would leave another person to suffer and die in the street.Knowing the P/C liberal court system they will let him do very little time and make the victim out to be the bad guy.Just saying.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another White guy from the burbs.
His name is "Dick Strapp",
he must have a Detachable Penis.

And you whites make fun of black names. lol

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2011
 
Old Firecrotch Barnfart wrote:
Another White guy from the burbs.
His name is "Dick Strapp",
he must have a Detachable Penis.
And you whites make fun of black names. lol
It's always about the races, huh?
Me, I'm just glad that a criminal was caught.
You, not happy unless you can slam a white dude.
tsk tsk
yammajamma

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 18, 2011
 
Looks like this Norstrand dude got himself in a bit of trouble with his dad at a Coldplay concert. They should just put him away for going to the concert.
yammajamma

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 18, 2011
 
Oops. Sorry, I'm white and was at my job and got distracted. Heres the link....
http://clayinbuffalo.blogspot.com/2009/06/fam...
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 18, 2011
 
Rhonduh HO Bag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and she slams the dead one too!!
Like you white racists did make fun of the 50 dead black guys each year??
Toki

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2011
 
If you do hit someone with your car in Rochester and kill them, you should probably keep your mouth about it. Half the towns of Pavilion ans Leroy knew it was him three days ago.
Nunya

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 1, 2012
 
How about all of you people close your ignorant mouths unless you know information for fact!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2012
 
Nunya wrote:
How about all of you people close your ignorant mouths unless you know information for fact!
the thread is a year old.
if YOU hadn't brought it up, it would've blown over...
now that you DID though, is the loser in jail yet?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2012
 
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
the thread is a year old.
if YOU hadn't brought it up, it would've blown over...
now that you DID though, is the loser in jail yet?
Good point. Waiting for Nunya's reply.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2012
 
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
the thread is a year old.
if YOU hadn't brought it up, it would've blown over...
now that you DID though, is the loser in jail yet?
He probably doesn't know, so he's keeping his mouth shut.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

actually, I'm thinking it's his babe and the mortgage just got really late with the LOSER in jail.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 2, 2012
 
Ahh, he was sentenced yesterday.
Nunya STFU.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i_m_watching wrote:
Ahh, he was sentenced yesterday.
Nunya STFU.
His sentencing didn't make the news cause he's white.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
His sentencing didn't make the news cause he's white.
That's where I found it.
Lighten up.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 29, 2012
 
Well he's free and out trying to kill more people.

www.whec.com/news/stories/S2559514.shtml...

How much time di he get to the deadly hit and run, 2 weeks?
LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 3, 2012
 
def. did not get enough time for killing someone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White Woman Pees in Public 5 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 6 hr Caprice Classic 17
Winnsboro murder suspect caught in New York4:34 pm 6 hr Send em back 1
What is your biggest pet peeve 8 hr Diamond Daisy 46
Missing Steuben County couple located 8 hr Ha Ha 8
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 8 hr Gravity Pete 670
Irond. mall will be used to House illegal Aliens 8 hr Ha Ha 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••