|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

FlatScreen wrote:
<quoted text>
See/he has set three records: most posts in the shortest amount of time, most names used in a 24 hours and the dumbest comments seen on Rochester Topix. The third one is the toughest nut to crack, due to outstanding competition.
If enough people call her out .. it might drive that nutcase away!
How329

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

LaTaytay wrote:
Where's the outrage
I don't know!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

How329 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know!
LIAR! LOSER!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
and Now "How 329"

We all know it ...

Since: Jul 13

Fork Union, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

LaTaytay wrote:
Where's the outrage
I think there should atleast be some disgust with this case. The shooting did not have to happen and I totally disagree with the verdict. There is conflicting stories as to whether MR Scott was being threatened. Some consideration should go with the deceased. since he cannot testify. Mr Scott actions were excessive. Shooting someone should not be the judgement for a car breakin.
WhataJoke

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference that all Zimmeracist's refuse to acknowledge:
Cervini was actually out in the middle of the night committing crime when he was offed!
Oh, assault causing bodily harm isn't a crime? Or did Zimmerman get those injuries skydiving the next day? Zimmeracist...lmfao
Biracial

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! LOSER!
You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
and Now "How 329"
We all know it ...
topix gets some new very smart posters and you have to pick on them? Not very nice.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

WhataJoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, assault causing bodily harm isn't a crime? Or did Zimmerman get those injuries skydiving the next day? Zimmeracist...lmfao
Immediately prior to Zimmerman coming into physical contact with Tryvon, what crime(s) did he observe him commit?
Biracial

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Steelers Rock wrote:
All the new posters are Biracial One. Itms quite obvious.
How can you tell? Can you read peoples minds? I remember when we had a realy nice new poster Henrys Mom and You and PP, ieny and a few others all chased her away. Nor very nice.
Ifhavetobekiddin g

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Martin committed a crime when he attacked and beat Zimmerman regardless of what happened before as no crime had been committed against Martin. Martin had plenty of opportunity to simply leave or to wait for the police. Zimmerman had a bloody head and witnesses to corroborate that he was attacked. No way that this black man was not a racist who saw his chance to kill a white child and took it. Why can a racist black man kill a white child after the police had been called and get away with it? Did he really believe that a child much smaller than he would do harm to him? He had no business confronting the kids. The only reason he would do so was because they were white and he could get away with anything because he was black. He appointed himself judge, jury and executioner and he had no way to know if any of the kids involved had ever been so much as late for school. The only reason for killing a white teen in this situation was he wanted to kill a white kid. There could be nothing in a car in this or any other neighborhood that could justify shooting a teen. Blacks can be just as racist as whites and more and more seem to see everything as racism, apparently because everything is about race to them. If blacks are going to say everything a white person does is based on race then whites need to understand that everything a black person does is based in racism. Did Cervini get justice? No. Was Cervini committing a crime? Yes, probably although that is accusation only at this point. Did Scott shoot Cervini twice because he was riffling though a car? No. Did Scott see this as his chance to kill a white kid and get away with it? Yes. Will anything be done about it? No. Maybe the next time Scott kills a white kid he won't get away with it, but I wouldn't bet on it. Open season on white kids in Scott's neighborhood. Claim he was running at you and get away with murder.

Since: Jul 13

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

WhataJoke wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know how Zimmerman got his injuries because he was let go instead of being forensically examined directly after the incident. They could have been self inflicted
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Zimmerman killed a boy and got away with it. Dumb jury except for one juror. my thoughts are with the victims family. If Zimmerman was examined they would have more evidence to find him guilty that juror was right too bad the others don't seem to agree with her
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Ifhavetobekidding wrote:
Martin committed a crime when he attacked and beat Zimmerman regardless of what happened before as no crime had been committed against Martin. Martin had plenty of opportunity to simply leave or to wait for the police. Zimmerman had a bloody head and witnesses to corroborate that he was attacked. No way that this black man was not a racist who saw his chance to kill a white child and took it. Why can a racist black man kill a white child after the police had been called and get away with it? Did he really believe that a child much smaller than he would do harm to him? He had no business confronting the kids. The only reason he would do so was because they were white and he could get away with anything because he was black. He appointed himself judge, jury and executioner and he had no way to know if any of the kids involved had ever been so much as late for school. The only reason for killing a white teen in this situation was he wanted to kill a white kid. There could be nothing in a car in this or any other neighborhood that could justify shooting a teen. Blacks can be just as racist as whites and more and more seem to see everything as racism, apparently because everything is about race to them. If blacks are going to say everything a white person does is based on race then whites need to understand that everything a black person does is based in racism. Did Cervini get justice? No. Was Cervini committing a crime? Yes, probably although that is accusation only at this point. Did Scott shoot Cervini twice because he was riffling though a car? No. Did Scott see this as his chance to kill a white kid and get away with it? Yes. Will anything be done about it? No. Maybe the next time Scott kills a white kid he won't get away with it, but I wouldn't bet on it. Open season on white kids in Scott's neighborhood. Claim he was running at you and get away with murder.
ZIMMERMAN was attacked because Martin was attacked stop missing points. you should get this graded
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

thelittlegirl16 wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIMMERMAN was attacked because Martin was attacked stop missing points. you should get this graded
You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
How 329
7suzie

and a total turd in the punch-bowl.

You never have anything intelligent to say
And you promised us all that you weren't coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
topix is run by racist jiggers 3 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
topix is jigger lovers 3 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
7 Investigates: Cigarette lighters spark concerns 4 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 4 hr Ha Ha 25
My HOME BOY shoots baby in stroller DAY GOT PIC 4 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 4
post WHATS BETTER PANTYHOSE OR BAG FOR HEAD 4 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 3
•••

Flood Watch for Monroe County was issued at July 27 at 8:47PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••