Knockout "game" teen gets SHOT 2 tim...

Knockout "game" teen gets SHOT 2 times by CC holder.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Siler City, NC

#1 Feb 17, 2014

This kid gets 1 year , shot 2 times and lives and still laughs about it all .

NYS ..... you don't need a gun . These feral animals are bored !

Here's a good video : Grandma 60 yrs old kills 2 when attacked in a knock out attempt ... You wont see this in the news . 300 teens in Mall go ape .
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Too bad that guy didn't empty the clip into that scumbag. This country is out of control.
Boony Rat

Siler City, NC

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Down here , the COPS re-sell the seized guns to the PUBLIC avg . pistol glock 9 or .38/.45 were being sold at a Pawn/Gun dealer's shop for $ 350.00 . I love it here . SUNNY , high 60's right now ... Good jobs ,
LOW crime . We haven't seen 1 thug standing on a corner sellin' dope / Loitering . No bass Cars every 5 seconds , maybe 1 time a week .

Every one open carries , " EVEN IN WALMART " or a bank .

We haven't seen or heard of any Knock outs either ... maybe because any one ....Can be armed . It's a beautiful thing .
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Can someone please tell me what the "Knock out Game" is again??

Cause I thought it was only black on white, and I thought you punch then one time to knock them out with your fist.
How can you knock em out with a taser gun??
A tazer don't knock em out.

Seems some racist people are just calling anything and everything "the knock out game" as long as the suspect is black.

I recall the local media doing the same thing, a lady gets hit with a snow ball and the media call it the knock out game.
Boony Rat

Siler City, NC

#6 Feb 18, 2014
the snow ball was in the FIST of the Farrel animal thug . you complete Cut up no toast . Go write a letter to yourself . I'm sure you'll understand it cause nobody understands you here . isn't it obvious RhonduH ?

Windham, NY

#7 Feb 19, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Seems some racist people are just calling anything and everything "the knock out game" as long as the suspect is black.
who is racist? Who said anything about blacks or whites in the above posts or even the below posts. The only person mentioning race or a person's skin color on this subject is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 2 hr perfect 20
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 2 hr perfect 7
News Krispy Kreme Closing Henrietta Location (Sep '07) 2 hr perfect 13
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 2 hr perfect 66
Poll Best looking chick on News 10 (Oct '14) 7 hr Trackdog 18
Stacey Pensgen News 8 - "Check my Clitter!" (Sep '12) 7 hr Trackdog 5
iPhone password stopped working... 11 hr Vic 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance