Lets Not Mention Drunks on Boats
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#28 Aug 11, 2014
So for a hundred years of boating, all while enjoying alcohol ... all of a sudden we need to patrol the lakes and waterways for this evil?

When did prohibition come back?

With the United States leading the world in prison population ... when do we stop calling ourselves the home of the free?

We don't need this over regulation ... let the losers who crash their boats suffer.
If they injure someone else, punish them without prejudice.

But punishing EVERYONE for the actions of the stupid few is just stupid!
Jerry

Pittsford, NY

#30 Aug 11, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
So for a hundred years of boating, all while enjoying alcohol ... all of a sudden we need to patrol the lakes and waterways for this evil?
When did prohibition come back?
With the United States leading the world in prison population ... when do we stop calling ourselves the home of the free?
We don't need this over regulation ... let the losers who crash their boats suffer.
If they injure someone else, punish them without prejudice.
But punishing EVERYONE for the actions of the stupid few is just stupid!
We need to crack down on drunks (of any color) driving a vehicle or vessel, otherwise I could care less what they do. That's my premise and I'm sticking to it. That goes for pilots also. And train engineers.
Ha Ha

Boston, MA

#31 Aug 11, 2014
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to crack down on drunks (of any color) driving a vehicle or vessel, otherwise I could care less what they do. That's my premise and I'm sticking to it. That goes for pilots also. And train engineers.
I don't agree with the "crack down" part.
We don't need to give law enforcement an excuse to harass people trying to prevent a crime.
Our civil rights are Already being eroded through the enforcement of nanny laws.
Last weekend a kid was gunned down for jaywalking.
Jerry

Pittsford, NY

#32 Aug 11, 2014
Hey, you jaywalk, you take your chances.

We became a police state in after 9/11. It gets slightly ramped up every year. We have missed the opportunity to turn it around, because those that try (in gov't) are labeled unpatriotic and deluded, and they don't get much support from the sheeple.

I get it. I know are civil rights are being eroded. It's no secret.

Now I have to go to my New World Order meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman airlifted to hospital after lawn mower ac... 9 min JohnOdear 1
Justin Bieber banned from China for 'bad behavi... 31 min TrumpsFired 7
Florida Teens Taunt Drowning Man 41 min IescapedNY 8
I hope O. J. Simpson gets parole at this week's... 1 hr IescapedNY 14
US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea 1 hr IescapedNY 14
Tens of thousands of students apply for FREE tu... 2 hr Truth hurts liber... 25
Rochester man arrested in armed carjacking and ... 2 hr IescapedNY 3

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance